?????

Sleepless in Hillcrest

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sat around trying to think of a boring subject for a thread on BCV? Do yourself a favor and live it up a little. Lots of fun to be had in this life. Go out and buy some new clothes, get your hair cut, go get your self a DELETED. Then you will have something to post about.

Guest can't stand it

OHHH,Ohhh,OHHH, what did Ya do? Get a haircut? Bought new socks? Quit smoking? Dentist appt.Date with the neighbor?

@

Screw it this is boring. I'm outta here.

Thank you for leaving! I've never had a quarrel with you, and won't start one now! A lot of us get on the internet to unwind after a tough day at work and maybe share a laugh or two...let our hair down. I changed my mind, you knock me again, and I'll knock back!!! I'll guarantee, I have a much sharper tongue than you do!

Bought new pot holders?? :rolleyes:

Margaret not signed in

Nope. You're not thinking on the big picture of things. Even BTK is lost on this one. Sell'n'cars and I have dated several times, even let him butter my popcorn at the movies. No, this is really big, big, big!!!

Guest Satan
Nope. You're not thinking on the big picture of things. Even BTK is lost on this one. Sell'n'cars and I have dated several times, even let him butter my popcorn at the movies. No, this is really big, big, big!!!

Than it definitely cannot be about your DELETED !~ :lol:

Archived