?????

Sleepless in Hillcrest

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest-country girl-*
well if you mean better by getting the kind that doesn't inflate then yes i will. :lol::lol::lol:

I have a funny comeback for that, but I have decided to keep it to myself. You are so easy to pick on sometimes. ;)

As long as you want to bring it up Holly, why exactly was I banned, "again"? I didn't dot my I's and cross my T's correctly, or what? BTW, I've been on your site everyday...you forget old girl, I have lots of friends, so much for your ban. While you "site" people offer us the playground, your heads get swelled sometimes and you forget that we are the one's doing the playing for you. BCV has always been home for me and I enjoy it, but if I were to get banned 10 minutes from now, I'd pack up my act and move to one of a million other sites. I never talk about anything local, so I'd have as much fun in Des Moines! Better yet, I'll start my own site, "Sleepless in Hillcrest", I can certainly afford it and have friends to help maintain it. I've always looked up to you Holly (that is so odd, Holly, because I know your name and phone no. because you gave them to me, and know where you live from your pictures, no threat, just funny to me that we have to talk in these obscure on line names... you know full well my name is Will, and BTK has been in my house), you were the one who gave me all the guideance in my infancy on the internet, and I've always appreciated that.

Bottom line, ban me all you want. I'll never talk to Jon again until he apologizes about the last remark he made over there about me and my "cohorts" on BCV. He's not as sharp as he thinks he his, and I'll gladly confront him on here. I'm not AFC, but I think I'm up to the challenge with our good Aussie shrink. He's lost a lot of my respect!

You haven't been banned, the board now requires log in to post because of all the spambots that have been posting.

Re Jon, Sleepless, you're too thin skinned. You can dish it out but you can't take it. :rolleyes:

Take it easy pops. I was just messin' wicha. Like a friend of mine says "I gotta be me".

Pops??? I ain't that old yet. I can still drain a 20 foot jump shot in your face...all net!!! No, I was concerned that I might have offended you in some way, and that's never my intent on here. I come here to have fun!

Pops??? I ain't that old yet. I can still drain a 20 foot jump shot in your face...all net!!! No, I was concerned that I might have offended you in some way, and that's never my intent on here. I come here to have fun!

Me too, and I didn't mean anything by the "pops" comment. As far as my earier posts, lets just say that my computer really should have a breathalizer on it.

@

Me too, and I didn't mean anything by the "pops" comment. As far as my earier posts, lets just say that my computer really should have a breathalizer on it.

@

You and I are cool. Everybody on here that's met me in real life knows that I'm 3 sheets to the wind by 8 o'clock anyway.

DB, I haven't even started the screenplay. Hunter jumped in and I assumed he was going to do it. He tells a good story. If not, let me know, and I'll get started.

You haven't been banned, the board now requires log in to post because of all the spambots that have been posting.

Re Jon, Sleepless, you're too thin skinned. You can dish it out but you can't take it. :rolleyes:

I kindly disagree Holly. I tried to log on Bloody Mary and was rejected this morning. Your explanation about inactivity is inexcusable, because I log on to your site everyday from a coworker that is also on your site...she hasn't been on there for months, but she can get on there no problem. As much as I like you Holly, you're lying thru your teeth. As Jon goes, my initial reaction was joy, but I've since learned from his posts that he is a self consumbed, ego maniac, Let AFC devour him!!!

Our bridges have been burned! Good Day, as you say on Bloody Mary!

I kindly disagree Holly. I tried to log on Bloody Mary and was rejected this morning. Your explanation about inactivity is inexcusable, because I log on to your site everyday from a coworker that is also on your site...she hasn't been on there for months, but she can get on there no problem. As much as I like you Holly, you're lying thru your teeth. As Jon goes, my initial reaction was joy, but I've since learned from his posts that he is a self consumbed, ego maniac, Let AFC devour him!!!

Our bridges have been burned! Good Day, as you say on Bloody Mary!

You didn't try to log on this morning because if you had tried, you would have been able to. Where you choose to spend your time is your business.

Personally, I'm very happy with the people that post there everyday and that includes Jon. You apparently have no idea of the Aussie humor.

That's as much I plan to say on the subject.

Archived