? for bccsupersizeit

Guest Guest-MAL-*

Guest Guest-MAL-*

Hey, I'm sure you have been asked this b4, but what exactly is the pic in your posts? I tried looking at it every which way including "cross eyed" and I cant see the other image, its driving me crazy! Thanx :)

Guest Guest
Hey, I'm sure you have been asked this b4, but what exactly is the pic in your posts? I tried looking at it every which way including "cross eyed" and I cant see the other image, its driving me crazy! Thanx :)

It is one big rubber ducky.

@

Some helpful hints:

Stare at it.

Look crossed eyed

or even try to focus past the image, like your looking at something further away.

I can even see the inverse of the image (negative).

I give up!

I've never been able to see what's supposed to be in those stupid pictures!!! :angry:

Guest Guest
For Pete's sake people, it's a whole bunch of ducks, several hundred little rubber ones.

I thought it was tennis balls with sailor hats.

Guest Guest-MAL-*
For Pete's sake people, it's a whole bunch of ducks, several hundred little rubber ones.

I know it's a bunch of little ducks, I just couldnt figure out the "3D image" in it. The "big" duck.

Guest Guest
Some helpful hints:

Stare at it.

Look crossed eyed

or even try to focus past the image, like your looking at something further away.

I SEE IT!

Is it?

The above posters said it is one duck. I assume it is one of those 3D optical illusion pictures?

@

try searching google images for other "magic eye" or "3d image" results and practice on those... they will probably have image titles which give a hint.. some are easier than others... once you get used to it with the easier ones you can get harder ones... "difficulty levels" just depends on ones skill to view these images, and some colors/patterns make it more difficult for even experienced viewers... also when you have no idea what image you are "looking for" it makes it even more difficult too

Some helpful hints:

Stare at it.

Look crossed eyed

That's cool. I see the duck and inside the duck is a 3d image.

@

Guest Guest-MAL-*
You people who see those 3D images have issues! :lol:

I've tried many times to see them in everything from easy to hard pictures, and I see nothing, and yes I have 20-20 vision. :blink:

LOL...I honestly still cant see the image. I'm so glad I'm not alone on this one. I guess an ol' lady like me really needs....whats those things called....glasses or contacts?! Or the new 3D glasses? It's all in fun tho! :)

@

Archived