Mick Dwyer

Guest Boomer

Mick is a rip and a real pleasure to watch....hey, this ain't exactly national news he is on and he makes it personal, personable, and fun.

Mick, people just love you and your forcasts, keep it up.

People who use the term "light in the loafers" deserve to be beaten

I suppose you had help thinking up the above wisecrack your brain would have exploded if you did it alone.

OK, so Mick has 2 jobs, which is 2 more than a whole bunch of the unregistered guest posters on this site, correct?

I luv Mic. He doesn't take Binghamton news too seriously - and he has fun with his forecasts. Bring it on Mic - we luv ya! Pay no attention to the stupid negative poster - it's the same old crap from that mouth every day of the week. Nobody cares about that loser, we luv ya mic!

Agree 110% - love ya Mick.

remember when the heavy rains were coming last year and he did the weather in a mask and snorkel. It doesn't get any better than that.

Go git 'em, Mick!

Guest pat antal

Love ya Mick, you do a great job. I guess i am a loser too, I work two jobs and the 2nd one is with a person that also works at a TV station. Ya need to jobs to survive in NYS w/o getting assistance so don't criticize people that work more than one job.

Love ya Mick, you do a great job. I guess i am a loser too, I work two jobs and the 2nd one is with a person that also works at a TV station. Ya need to jobs to survive in NYS w/o getting assistance so don't criticize people that work more than one job.
Actually he works at 3 places TV Luxury limo and Broome limo. He was at All About you limo also but noone has seen Brian in awhile so he goes where the work is. Also you wouldnt beleave how many customers ask for him cuz hes a blast to be around.

Actually he works at 3 places TV Luxury limo and Broome limo. He was at All About you limo also but noone has seen Brian in awhile so he goes where the work is. Also you wouldnt beleave how many customers ask for him cuz hes a blast to be around.

I wish I could work as "blasted" as he does...wooo hoooo :)

Archived