...ANNNNND We're back -- The return of Radar Rider

Radar Rider

Hello everyone! After a looooong and unavoidable delay, I have returned to BCVoice. Been a long time since I've been able to post here, but I'm glad to be back. I'll be breaking into my usual sarcastic eloquence soon enough, but for the nonce -- I hereby nominate The New Argo Restaurant downtown as having the absolute BEST coffee in Broome County... Until the new Tim Horton's on Route 11 in Castle Creek opens up. I am SOOOOO happy we are finally getting a Tim Horton's.

Hello everyone! After a looooong and unavoidable delay, I have returned to BCVoice. Been a long time since I've been able to post here, but I'm glad to be back. I'll be breaking into my usual sarcastic eloquence soon enough, but for the nonce -- I hereby nominate The New Argo Restaurant downtown as having the absolute BEST coffee in Broome County... Until the new Tim Horton's on Route 11 in Castle Creek opens up. I am SOOOOO happy we are finally getting a Tim Horton's.

HEY RADAR!!! Welcome home!!!! It has been a long time!

Yayyyyy!!!! :)

Guest Guest
Are you cold? Sounds like you need to put a sweater on.

If her nippies are hard why would she put her sweater on? No wonder you don't have kids. lol

Guest Guest
If her nippies are hard why would she put her sweater on? No wonder you don't have kids. lol

He has got the right idea. I had sex ONCE and have two kids. It's draining my wallet and that stripper mom is driving me nuts.

Guest Guest
He has got the right idea. I had sex ONCE and have two kids. It's draining my wallet and that stripper mom is driving me nuts.

More like she has you by the nuts.

Archived