RIP Katie Chappell

Guest Guest

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Today the trial of Francis Rogers starts, I hope closure is finally brought to Katie's family, friends and above all justice for Katie

RIP

and the truth will come out

and the truth will come out

Katie's Family Friends Lovers etc all know the REAL truth about what happened to Katie but love the drama and want to pin it on Francis. You all know who you are.

Katie's Family Friends Lovers etc all know the REAL truth about what happened to Katie but love the drama and want to pin it on Francis. You all know who you are.

You say that to the grieving family and friends of a murder/domestic violence victim. That's beyond low and shows what kind of a scumbag you are.

The "REAL" truth?!?! Like, what, did she beat herself to death?!? Just do everyone a favor and stfu.

RIIIIGHT.

It's the family drama that's kept Frankie in jail all this time, and that's brought him to trial, not EVIDENCE.

Nice try. Obviously you're a friend, lover, or family member of that low life woman beater. No one else could possibly that delusional.

Guest Witness 44

He will go down for murdering her! The evidence is overwhelming! Can't wait to hear that cocky SOB's Guilty conviction! I'm stunned by the audacity of this lowlife family, thinking they are above this girl and should be free to kill whom ever they choose!

He will go down for murdering her! The evidence is overwhelming! Can't wait to hear that cocky SOB's Guilty conviction! I'm stunned by the audacity of this lowlife family, thinking they are above this girl and should be free to kill whom ever they choose!

Lay off the snort.

@

You say that to the grieving family and friends of a murder/domestic violence victim. That's beyond low and shows what kind of a scumbag you are.

What about her boyfriend that slit his throat. Then the one that broke her leg? Oh and the one that broke her nose? Most of us KNOW the real truth here. Sorry. May she rest in peace. Family knows the truth here. Those sisters chased men with $$$

What about her boyfriend that slit his throat. Then the one that broke her leg? Oh and the one that broke her nose? Most of us KNOW the real truth here. Sorry. May she rest in peace. Family knows the truth here. Those sisters chased men with $$$

You're a real piece of trash. Where are your FACTS?

What about his wife that he beat? What about when he broke her wrist? What about his STALKING of her?

You're right about one thing. We all know the truth here.

You're a real piece of trash. Where are your FACTS?

What about his wife that he beat? What about when he broke her wrist? What about his STALKING of her?

You're right about one thing. We all know the truth here.

RUMOR

GOSSIP

LIES

D R A M A

YOU ALL KNOW WHO U R! U LIVE FOR IT AND U LOVE IT! GET A REAL LIFE U TRASH! ENOUGH ALREADY!

RUMOR

GOSSIP

LIES

D R A M A

YOU ALL KNOW WHO U R! U LIVE FOR IT AND U LOVE IT! GET A REAL LIFE U TRASH! ENOUGH ALREADY!

I bet you Frank yells louder than that when it's time for lights out.

RUMOR

GOSSIP

LIES

D R A M A

Again- nice try. Unfortunately for your pitiful defense, all of this is fully documented.

Good luck in prison, Frankie. Mommy and Daddy can't buy your way out of this one.

Again- nice try. Unfortunately for your pitiful defense, all of this is fully documented.

Good luck in prison, Frankie. Mommy and Daddy can't buy your way out of this one.

An eye for an eye makes us all blind ...

blah blah blah blah blah blah you are not very nice. your day will come too. when people like you talk like this it always comes back to bite you in the DELETED . karma baby.

Well like a, drank too much, took too many pills, and a, black outs??? Remember who admitted she did this??? REMEMBER NOW?

I don't have a dog in this race, so to speak, but what does someone drinking too much and blacking out have to do with getting murdered?

I don't have a dog in this race, so to speak, but what does someone drinking too much and blacking out have to do with getting murdered?

Like a, maybe it wasn't a murder? Ask some of her a real friends and a few honest fam members that know what she was really like.

Guest Clark Kent

High profile murder trial and not a word about it in the paper. Who is defending him ? I have known the Rogers family about 40 years so not taking sides untill I hear the evidence but at least put it in the paper. WTF is up with this ?

High profile murder trial and not a word about it in the paper. Who is defending him ? I have known the Rogers family about 40 years so not taking sides untill I hear the evidence but at least put it in the paper. WTF is up with this ?

What part of post #8 DON'T you understand......

Archived