RIP Katie Chappell

Guest Guest

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No. The only one to blame for her death is the multiple woman-beating, miserable excuse for a human being, low-life piece of trash who beat her until she was bleeding on her brain, and then left her to die instead of owning up to his disgusting crime and getting her the help she desperately needed.

Buh-bye Frank.

Turd ball.

You are disgusting.

It's not right to wish death on anyone. That being said, anyone who blames a victim for getting beaten to death is disgusting. Anyone who blames the familyof a victim who is beaten to death for that death is disgusting. Anyone who defends Frank Rogers is disgusting.

It's not right to wish death on anyone. That being said, anyone who blames a victim for getting beaten to death is disgusting. Anyone who blames the familyof a victim who is beaten to death for that death is disgusting. Anyone who defends Frank Rogers is disgusting.

cant we all just get a looooooonnnngggg

I totally agree! Thats why there will be justice for Katie! Those loser scum know what they are doin covering for a killer! Some Catholics, huh!?

@

I totally agree! Thats why there will be justice for Katie! Those loser scum know what they are doin covering for a killer! Some Catholics, huh!?

@

Race, religion, rich, poor, sister, brother, mother, father, no matter. No one is responsible for anothers actions.

I really enjoyed hearing how franks family and a few friends testified that frank was out of town, then one friend said he showed up at their house at 1am the last night Katie was seen alive, then he truth came out that it was on all caught on camera. Frank interacting with Katie at the bar when family said "he was out of town" bull crap cover up to try to get him out of trouble. It's all there, these next few weeks I hope and pray for Katies friends and family that this scum is locked away for life and can never hurt another person! I hope it's over soon!!!!!!!! Buh bye Frank

I really enjoyed hearing how franks family and a few friends testified that frank was out of town, then one friend said he showed up at their house at 1am the last night Katie was seen alive, then he truth came out that it was on all caught on camera. Frank interacting with Katie at the bar when family said "he was out of town" bull crap cover up to try to get him out of trouble. It's all there, these next few weeks I hope and pray for Katies friends and family that this scum is locked away for life and can never hurt another person! I hope it's over soon!!!!!!!! Buh bye Frank

Isn't that perjury which is punishable with jail time?

Is all that from the trial or during the police investigation prior to trial?

This is all rumor and gossip. Believe what you want. Last laugh is on you.

Am I to understand that they have video of Frank taking a phone call from a friend and basically admitting to the murder?

The article on WBNG said he took a call and said "I knew it. I felt it."

I apologize if these questions have already been addressed alreday. I was too lazy to scour through 5 plus pages...Why isn't the press covering this one like they did for Cal Harris's trial? Will his ex be called to testify because she divorced him for being horribly abusive? Food for thought...

I apologize if these questions have already been addressed alreday. I was too lazy to scour through 5 plus pages...Why isn't the press covering this one like they did for Cal Harris's trial? Will his ex be called to testify because she divorced him for being horribly abusive? Food for thought...

If you have the money... you can go through a channel to influenece the Press & Sun-Bull to not cover certain stories... but it takes a lot of money

I'm sure his ex will testify. I know for a fact that Mrs. Rogers always painted her son as the victim and he could do know wrong. She should have got him help years ago instead of making excuses for his behavior!

If you have the money... you can go through a channel to influenece the Press & Sun-Bull to not cover certain stories... but it takes a lot of money

Are you saying the Harris family didn't have enough, but the Roger's family does? :huh:

I'm sure his ex will testify. I know for a fact that Mrs. Rogers always painted her son as the victim and he could do know wrong. She should have got him help years ago instead of making excuses for his behavior!

Bingo.

@

Even as a parent, I don't understand that mentality.

If I EVER found out that my son was beating his wife or girlfriend, I wouldn't defend him. I'd give him a taste of his own medicine!

Even as a parent, I don't understand that mentality.

If I EVER found out that my son was beating his wife or girlfriend, I wouldn't defend him. I'd give him a taste of his own medicine!

You don't understand. When you are rich, you have to give the impression to everyone that your life is perfect, when in most cases it is even worse than us poor folk.

You don't understand. When you are rich, you have to give the impression to everyone that your life is perfect, when in most cases it is even worse than us poor folk.

It just makes me sick that the weatlhy get away with it. It really burns my butt that this WIFE BEATER/GIRLFRIEND MURDERER has been protected all his life. Shame on the Press for showing an obvious bias in NOT reporting this case.

Archived