Best boys soccer players ever from Section IV

Guest Guest-hal

Guest Guest

So if gbsa is out, only two vestal teams are joining and Riley and bc united is out who is left?

Not much. The part that makes this new group so bad is how it, UFC, has been trying to strong arm people into joining.

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Starting 11 for Section IV all time:

GK : Stenta (CV/Bing)

Def: Pepe Aragon (Bing/Bowling Green), Mike Dougherty (Ves/Colgate), Adam Chavez (UE/Bing), Chris Riley (UE/Wright St)

Mid: Sean Van Gorder (ME/ROC), Kevin Sax (Ves/Notre Dame), Scott DePersis (JC/LeMoyne/Lynn), Jay Robinson

For: Orest Grechka, Matt Tanzini or Hudock

Starting 11 for Section IV all time:

GK : Stenta (CV/Bing)

Def: Pepe Aragon (Bing/Bowling Green), Mike Dougherty (Ves/Colgate), Adam Chavez (UE/Bing), Chris Riley (UE/Wright St)

Mid: Sean Van Gorder (ME/ROC), Kevin Sax (Ves/Notre Dame), Scott DePersis (JC/LeMoyne/Lynn), Jay Robinson

For: Orest Grechka, Matt Tanzini or Hudock

Guest WoodBrickStone

I agree with the starting 11 for Sect. IV all time......I would add the following on the roster too: Pat Price/Vestal/Mid -- Jaret Dinkins/SV/Forward -- Johnny Phounommy/EFA/Forward -- Kevin Tronkowski/ME/Goalie or Cervantes/Vestal/Goalie

Guest soccerfan2

There's a kid from EFA who is real close right now. His name is Nick Lian. Other players that should be considered:

-Troisi (Ith)

-Economou (Ves)

-Bushen (Owg)

-Shirmir (Corn)

Are you really kidding! Trosi, Bushen, Shirmir...what did Owego do with Bushen...NOTHING! What did Ithaca do with Troisi...same. Who is Shirmir?

What talent is coming up that is playing JV this year? I saw the JV game with SV and Windsor and SV has a lot of talent and Windsor has a goalie that showing some talent!

• 1 month later...

Nice roster, but a few changes and lets not forget to watch the young ones in 5-6 yrs after high school to see how they have done. This is easily the best list so far for best Section IV squad:

GK- Stenta CV/BU; Cervantes Vest/Clemson; Tronkowski ME/Clarkson

Def- Pepe Aragon Bing/Herk/Bowling Green; Abi Chavez UE/BU; Chris Riley UE/Herk/Wright St; Mike Dougherty Vest/Colgate; Pat Skinner SV/BU; Jim Konuito Bing/Plattsburgh; Brent Maybee Vest/Herk/Clarkson

Mids- Mike Austin Oneonta/WVU; Sean Van Gorder ME/Rochester; Jay Robinson UE/Herk/WVU; Kevin Sax Vest/Notre Dame; Pat Price Vest/Cornell; Apia Apawa Ithaca/Oneonta; Jon Phoumonny EFA/StBona; Aaron Zandy UE/StBona/UMass; Scott DePersis JC/LeMoyne/Lynn; Eric Riddleberger Owe/Clemson;

Attack- Andy Davis Bing/Herk/Evansville; Orest Grechka Owe/Hartwick; Matt Tanzini Vest/Herk/WVU; Will McCarthy Oneonta/Hartwick; Ed Opkihru Vest/Buffalo; Mike Gianetti Vest/USMA; Teddy Hudock UE/Buffalo; Kevin Hawley ME/SUNY Cortland; Jaret Dinkins SV/???;

Guest Uniorremi

Reduced coach outlet online upon income reliable coach within electric outlet shop coach purses clearance income have been in huge need. this vitally isn¡¯t truly merely a producer brand new pattern, however using a kind of strong leather-based,

you are able to hold on your own begin searching for with this coach online storeyou purchased. Complete huge design, the item might correctly end up being discovered correct in your producer as well as provided intriguing offers in order to attainable purchasers, The actual focus on using the actual significantly improve within wants with regard to products products is actually it's sturdiness.

Women not too long ago pointed out that coach bags outlet has been available for sale. My partner and i furthermore been aware of this phenomenal media coming from my own companion.

Just like almost all bag developers and also suppliers, coach bag just isn't self conscious coming from creating problems inside their creation or perhaps generate greater than normal.

Their particular good-quality substance gives resilient and also normal energy. Between these kinds of multi-colored nice coach outlet, My partner and i was unaware of what type needs to be picked during those times.

• 3 months later...
Guest Guest

He is a fantastic player. I believe he is going to be playing for that Binghamton FC team at the dome.

He is good but he needs to achieve something bigger before being on the list of the top all time. He's easily the top current HS player but I'd say right now we are at one of the weakest stages in a while. Move him back into the crop of guys we had three or fours years ago and he wouldn't be the best hands down, guys like Brkovic and others were on his level.

He disappeared in SV's big games last year against JC and Oneonta. The best players step up in the big games not leave with small injuries or get marked out of the attack. He shows great against teams like CF, CV and others but not so much when he plays better groups. His Fusion team was one of the weakest compared to the other ones, they've never done well at State Cup when all the ages around them have had success.

Archived