Windsor HS Softball In 2011 Morabito

Guest Section 4 Softball Fan

Guest Section 4 Softball Fan

Just read on the Morabito Tournament Web Site that Windsor HS will be among the field of 16 teams participating this upcoming season. With CV, Bing, and Windsor, along with CNS, Bethlehem, VC, and North Rockland, this should be a real treat to watch.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spoken like s true idiot girls softball is one the few sports in this area that have national and regional recognition. Just look at the number of local state chaos and section camps there are compared to any other team sport.

Spoken like s true idiot girls softball is one the few sports in this area that have national and regional recognition. Just look at the number of local state chaos and section camps there are compared to any other team sport.

This argument has been used on here forever. What does it prove? That we have superior female athletes? Absolutely not. We get smoked in every other sport. I believe it just shows how much you buy your way into a sport and be good at it. Look at all the summer leagues that cost a fortune. You don't have the money, you don't get the coaching. Name another sport that is so full of that many pompous people.

Youth hockey for starters is the most expensive sport to play but I forgot where I was posting another genius. How much is it to play travel baseball, or hockey I pretty sure money is not a factor when they have tryouts but I forgot you must have that daughter that nobody wants on their team because she has less talent then everyone else maybe if daddy got off the web and his ass to help her maybe she could play up to a higher caliber.

Let me get this straight. I post this:

This argument has been used on here forever. What does it prove? That we have superior female athletes? Absolutely not. We get smoked in every other sport. I believe it just shows how much you buy your way into a sport and be good at it. Look at all the summer leagues that cost a fortune. You don't have the money, you don't get the coaching. Name another sport that is so full of that many pompous people.

And you post this:

Youth hockey for starters is the most expensive sport to play but I forgot where I was posting another genius. How much is it to play travel baseball, or hockey I pretty sure money is not a factor when they have tryouts but I forgot you must have that daughter that nobody wants on their team because she has less talent then everyone else maybe if daddy got off the web and his ass to help her maybe she could play up to a higher caliber.

I really fail to see how you even refuted what I said. I said that you can buy your way into being good at a softball. The summer softball leagues cost a fortune. You say youth hockey if the most expensive. What's your point? Did I say softball is more expensive? No. I also can tell you that most of the coaches that coach summer softball know what they are doing. I don't think the same can be said about youth hockey around here.

One more point, I don't have a daughter playing softball so I fail to see what your point is. I have also seen plenty of girls that play summer softball that aren't that good. Proving that if you have the money, you can pay and try to get good! Try to disprove what I stated. I know you can't because it's all true. I'll stand by what I stated, if you want to pay to be a good softball player, you have plenty of opportunities around here.

So you don't have a daugther playing but know the cost to play and see others that are not as good as some makes me question why you are watching these girls play. Should you be on a list somewhere because I really don't understand why you are at these games unless your a scout or your a pervert.

So you don't have a daugther playing but know the cost to play and see others that are not as good as some makes me question why you are watching these girls play. Should you be on a list somewhere because I really don't understand why you are at these games unless your a scout or your a pervert.

Let's see I had a daughter play years ago. Was very expensive back then. She decided it wasn't worth the time and money so she stopped playing travel ball and only played during the season. Don't know why you would jump to call me a pervert unless you are trying to hide something yourself. Once again, I say a parent can spend money and make a player. You still haven't disproved my statement. You just say that hockey cost more and call me a pervert. Unless you have something intelligent to say, stop wasting my time.

Let's see I had a daughter play years ago. Was very expensive back then. She decided it wasn't worth the time and money so she stopped playing travel ball and only played during the season. Don't know why you would jump to call me a pervert unless you are trying to hide something yourself. Once again, I say a parent can spend money and make a player. You still haven't disproved my statement. You just say that hockey cost more and call me a pervert. Unless you have something intelligent to say, stop wasting my time.

So a question. What would be your Bitch with a parent spending their hard earned money on their daughters game if that is what they so choose? It would seem to me that if I spend a couple thousand dollars for 5 years and I get my kid a partial ride to a d1 or 2 school that saves me 7 thousand a year in out of pocket, it was well invested money.

Don't ya think?

So a question. What would be your Bitch with a parent spending their hard earned money on their daughters game if that is what they so choose? It would seem to me that if I spend a couple thousand dollars for 5 years and I get my kid a partial ride to a d1 or 2 school that saves me 7 thousand a year in out of pocket, it was well invested money.

Don't ya think?

Thank you! That's my point! You can spend money to get good at softball! And not ONCE did I BITCH about it! I was just stating a fact. Don't ya think?

Don't you think that you would have to spend some money in order to help better your skills or just sit on your ass and hope you get better I don't get your statement everyone spends money for the kids to play some sort of activity for the sake of argument hope cheap is girl scouts or the cost of your tissues that you keep crying in to because your daughter wasn't good enough to hack it.

Don't you think that you would have to spend some money in order to help better your skills or just sit on your ass and hope you get better I don't get your statement everyone spends money for the kids to play some sort of activity for the sake of argument hope cheap is girl scouts or the cost of your tissues that you keep crying in to because your daughter wasn't good enough to hack it.

I really didn't realize you were a teenager. I also have a hard time with your english, or at least I think that's what you've typed. Anyway, an athlete can get better through the school without spending all their time and money over the summer to become an "athlete." Once again, I don't need tissues and my daughter can "hack it." Bottom line, you can spend money and become a good softball player. Can you "hack it?"

Guest coach e

Yea that's why I played travel sports to become better and I pretty sure this post is over I don't care about how your that guy who complains and does nothing about trying to change it so its ok the moths in your wallet and the dust will remain undisturbed.

That maybe the problem kids won't get better with just the schools single 8-12 week business that mean having daddy get off the computer and they both put in a little effort because natural talent is only limited to a very few

I really didn't realize you were a teenager. I also have a hard time with your english, or at least I think that's what you've typed. Anyway, an athlete can get better through the school without spending all their time and money over the summer to become an "athlete." Once again, I don't need tissues and my daughter can "hack it." Bottom line, you can spend money and become a good softball player. Can you "hack it?"

You spend money to become better at all sports. If player A plays for 2 months a year with mediocre HS coaching and player B plays 10 months a year with better coaching whos gonna be the better player 3 years from now? Surely even you can figure this one out? Not to mention all the fun, new friends, and lifelong memories the kids gain through travel sports. I for one am seriously concidering having my daughter take the H.S. season off to work on her game for the travel season.

You spend money to become better at all sports. If player A plays for 2 months a year with mediocre HS coaching and player B plays 10 months a year with better coaching whos gonna be the better player 3 years from now? Surely even you can figure this one out? Not to mention all the fun, new friends, and lifelong memories the kids gain through travel sports. I for one am seriously concidering having my daughter take the H.S. season off to work on her game for the travel season.

Don't agree. That "mediocre HS coaching" is what's coaching your kid over the summer. Go ahead and have your daughter take the high school season off. I'm sure the next post will tell everybody how she's a DI athlete. Bottom line, you can pay money, a lot of money, and have an average player become good at softball. It's one of the few sports you can do that in. You haven't proven me wrong and you obviously can't or you would have come up with something other than what you have so far.

Yea that's why I played travel sports to become better and I pretty sure this post is over I don't care about how your that guy who complains and does nothing about trying to change it so its ok the moths in your wallet and the dust will remain undisturbed.

Obviously proving that you agree that all somebody has to do is blow the dust off their wallet and their kid becomes good. Thanks for agreeing with me.

Guest Getting To The Point

I believe that the main point of this post is that our Windwor HS Varsity Softball Team is returning to participate in the Best HS Softball Tournament in the entire state against the best teams in the state. It will be very interesting to see how we will fare against the likes of our rival Chenango Valley, along with Binghamton. Also hopefully we will get a chance to play teams like CNS, Bethlehem, North Rockland, Valley Central, John Jay, etc, etc. I believe that we (Windsor) have the pitching this year, along with great defense and a team that can score runs to win, not only the Morabito Tournament, but a State Championship as well.

I believe that the main point of this post is that our Windwor HS Varsity Softball Team is returning to participate in the Best HS Softball Tournament in the entire state against the best teams in the state. It will be very interesting to see how we will fare against the likes of our rival Chenango Valley, along with Binghamton. Also hopefully we will get a chance to play teams like CNS, Bethlehem, North Rockland, Valley Central, John Jay, etc, etc. I believe that we (Windsor) have the pitching this year, along with great defense and a team that can score runs to win, not only the Morabito Tournament, but a State Championship as well.

I would be willing to bet the family cow that you are not from Windsor and you are just trying to rock the boat to tick off other teams. If you are from Windsor you would have to be by far the dumbest person I've ever seen post on here running your mouth like that.

I would be willing to bet the family cow that you are not from Windsor and you are just trying to rock the boat to tick off other teams. If you are from Windsor you would have to be by far the dumbest person I've ever seen post on here running your mouth like that.

STFU A$$HOLE!!!

I believe that the point that several people are trying to make is that the STAC is one of the best areas in the state for hs softball and that Windsor's Varsity Softball Program is one of among the best in the areas (with CV, U/E, Binghamton, Sus Valley, Afton, and Horseheads being among the best in the state of New York). Be Proud of what these programs offer and having a venue such as the Morabito Tournament right in our backyard, is just simply great (being able to watch the group of young ladies who represent our local schools play against some of the best programs in the state is just outstanding)

I believe that the point that several people are trying to make is that the STAC is one of the best areas in the state for hs softball and that Windsor's Varsity Softball Program is one of among the best in the areas (with CV, U/E, Binghamton, Sus Valley, Afton, and Horseheads being among the best in the state of New York). Be Proud of what these programs offer and having a venue such as the Morabito Tournament right in our backyard, is just simply great (being able to watch the group of young ladies who represent our local schools play against some of the best programs in the state is just outstanding)

That may have been the point to begin with. Somebody posted the statement below. I haven't seen one post that proves it to be untrue. Your post doesn't either.

I think we are going to find that Windsor isn't going to do as well as years before, there are some girls who are not playing this year. We will just have to wait and see.

That may have been the point to begin with. Somebody posted the statement below. I haven't seen one post that proves it to be untrue. Your post doesn't either.

Just because someone wishes to rant and spout off about the percieved injustice in the world, what bearing does that have on truth. If you want the truth yes money does play into becoming a better player, so what. What is the truth, most of these travel softball teams hold numerous fundraising events and if you are willing to put the time and effort into them you can cover the cost of team membership. If you want to you can even cover the costs for most if not all of the travel. You state the truth is the "statement below" the Truth or just some disgruntled parent that was unwilling to put in the time and effort ranting about the percieved injustice they encountered. I have read this posters rants one time too many times and had to reply. Give it a rest seek help for your issues and enjoy life a little you miserable human being. You spout off about pompous, arrogant people in softball they exist in all of society if you look hard enough. You must have been abused at some point in your life.

Archived