Windsor HS Softball In 2011 Morabito

Guest Section 4 Softball Fan

Guest guest guest

Poor Waldron.

He must be proud of the people associated with his program.

I can tell you, as a Windsor parent! the last 3 pages of nonsense is not comimg from a Windsor parent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's your response? I'll take that as a "I won!" Tell your daughter I said good luck in softball this year!

I Said it asshole, was not signed in.

And I'll say it again.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU ASS-WIPE.

Don't you recognize when your statement has turned into a crusade???

JUST GIVE IT A FUCKING BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Said it asshole, was not signed in.

And I'll say it again.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU ASS-WIPE.

Don't you recognize when your statement has turned into a crusade???

JUST GIVE IT A FUCKING BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Typical softball parent. Not only threatening coaches and kissing butt but he's an internet bully as well. Thanks for proving all my points in one post you freakin' loser! Hopefully you DON'T represent all softball parents or it's worse than I thought. Get a life...

You are losing it, where do you get the damning bit, Second you brought up the issue of money so how is it not an issue, you repeat it in every post you make, I think you are getting lost in space buddy.

1- Can you not pay money and get good a softball. Of course you can. You must have been a wonderful parent to just quit on your child because you did not have the ability to help them without paying money. I can tell you of numerous children that did not pay to play and they excelled. HARD WORK you just use the money issue to cloud reality.

2- Yeah all parents kiss the coaches butt every last one of them. (I will let you know that this is sarcasm so you save face in your reply)

3- Are you back to your inferiority complex.

4- Yeah buddy all parents think this you are so intuitive.

5- Hey simpleton are you really saying that the only way to get better is to pay you really are an idiot, there is a thing called hard work but you just keep typing.

My daughter never played summer ball because we could not afford it. She played every game and was on a nys championship team in Highschool. We NEVER kissed the coaches' ass - couldn't stand him and spoke to him twice all season.

My daughter never played summer ball because we could not afford it. She played every game and was on a nys championship team in Highschool. We NEVER kissed the coaches' ass - couldn't stand him and spoke to him twice all season.

Denial at it's best...

Guest Clarvoyant

who cares about all that crap. whats the 2011 softball season looking this year?

is there any talent left?

I can only say there is no talent left, lucky to win 5 games this season

I can only say there is no talent left, lucky to win 5 games this season

There is talent in section 4, Chafee, May, the Tioga pitcher? Get real! There just all in the western half

If you are talking about Windsor HS Varsity Softball for 2011, you have Leslie Dempsey, Cara Martin, and Kelly Costello, all returning All State players. SO I would NOT say that Windsor is going to be weak at all.

Exactly you dont know what your talking about!!

Actually with an response like that you proved you don't know what's going on. I wanted to know if they were talking about just Windsor or the section. Typical know it all softball mom/dad response though. Thanks for making the world of softball folks look pathetic as usual!

Guest Softball

Actually with an response like that you proved you don't know what's going on. I wanted to know if they were talking about just Windsor or the section. Typical know it all softball mom/dad response though. Thanks for making the world of softball folks look pathetic as usual!

Do you just comment on this topic to pass time, because for someone that only has negative things to say about softball you sure seem to be here alot.

Do you just comment on this topic to pass time, because for someone that only has negative things to say about softball you sure seem to be here alot.

oooh, is this the leave the greatest sport alone talk? Save it.

Guest Greatest Sport

oooh, is this the leave the greatest sport alone talk? Save it.

You really must find a healthy outlet. How do you jump to these crazy comments, where did you read anything about softball being the greatest sport. You must really be good at reading between the lines.

You really must find a healthy outlet. How do you jump to these crazy comments, where did you read anything about softball being the greatest sport. You must really be good at reading between the lines.

Actually Mr. Know-it-all somebody posted this:

Exactly you dont know what your talking about!!

So then I posted my line. My problem with your approach is if I do have to vent this way, why do you care???

Actually Mr. Know-it-all somebody posted this:

So then I posted my line. My problem with your approach is if I do have to vent this way, why do you care???

OK WE HAVE A VERDICT, YOUR BOTH MORONS!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Look to Cook. Where is he coaching. Sucess follows him. He knows how to spot and develop talent. Kids need more hard nose coaches.

Unfortunatly I dont think Binghamton is going to be any good this year. Its going to be a rough season for Cook.

Unfortunatly I dont think Binghamton is going to be any good this year. Its going to be a rough season for Cook.

Then we will see how good of a coach he is.

Good coaches continually find a way to give their programs a chance to win.

Anyone who has the "gotta have the horses" mentality has no idea about HS Athletics.

If Cook is all that and a bag of chips he'll show it without a superstar player.

Then we will see how good of a coach he is.

Good coaches continually find a way to give their programs a chance to win.

Anyone who has the "gotta have the horses" mentality has no idea about HS Athletics.

If Cook is all that and a bag of chips he'll show it without a superstar player.

A few good players aren't coming back this season, and they have a few players that got hurt and wont be playing this season.

Archived