High School Baseball

Guest Guest

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CharlieBrown

I was talking to a friend of mine, and he told me that the Binghamton Patriots have everything that it takes to not only win the Section, but a major threat to be state champs. My buddy told that the Patriots have the following:

Great Hitting

Great Pitching

Great Defense

Great Coaching

Great Program (varsity to youth levels)

I don't follow baseball as I do other sports around here, but I'd be interested to hear other people's assessment.

I was talking to a friend of mine, and he told me that the Binghamton Patriots have everything that it takes to not only win the Section, but a major threat to be state champs. My buddy told that the Patriots have the following:

Great Hitting

Great Pitching

Great Defense

Great Coaching

I don't follow baseball as I do other sports around here, but I'd be interested to hear other people's assessment.

Your friend must smoke alot of crack.

Great Hitting

Great Pitching

Great Defense

Great Coaching

They lack Pitching and this is not a Great program!

I hate to say it - but isn't that ME Little League powerhouse group coming of Varsity age soon ?

There is your real State championship hopeful ot of this area - as that group has demonstrated it's superiority over out of section opposition for years.

I hate to say it - but isn't that ME Little League powerhouse group coming of Varsity age soon ?

There is your real State championship hopeful ot of this area - as that group has demonstrated it's superiority over out of section opposition for years.

ME lost a lot to graduation. They will be young this year. They will be competitive, but just how competitive remains to be seen

Guest boshevick

ME lost a lot to graduation. They will be young this year. They will be competitive, but just how competitive remains to be seen

ESS has Bellinger- JC has Clark. The top two players in section 4..., period!

LOL...maybe 1 player or two players from that team at best. The rest are weak

Binghhamton has three all metro players with Dennison, Klenchick, and Kashou coming back. They also have pitching with Bonsell and Kellar. Those two match up with anybody. With a solid core coming up from the JV's they should have a good team.

Guest been there

LOL...maybe 1 player or two players from that team at best. The rest are weak

I think some of that powerhouse are on track and are stars and are being recruited by colleges in that sport. Great athletes are usually decent at any sport, it's a matter of which ones they pick.

Chenango Valley will have a lot of new faces that are coming up from a JV squad that won STACs last year. Hopefully they'll be good!

And I think they only lost a couple of games when the seniors were in 10th grade on JV.

ESS has Bellinger- JC has Clark. The top two players in section 4..., period!

Tom Dybas from CF is a good player and an even better student. How far did Clark lead his JC team last season. I seem to recall him getting hit around by ME once or twice.

Tom Dybas from CF is a good player and an even better student. How far did Clark lead his JC team last season. I seem to recall him getting hit around by ME once or twice.

He was only a sophmore last year. A year later means more confidence.

I think some of that powerhouse are on track and are stars and are being recruited by colleges in that sport. Great athletes are usually decent at any sport, it's a matter of which ones they pick.

LOL...this is quite laughable

Binghhamton has three all metro players with Dennison, Klenchick, and Kashou coming back. They also have pitching with Bonsell and Kellar. Those two match up with anybody. With a solid core coming up from the JV's they should have a good team.

Don't forget about tino, he will most likely be their best hitter, and they do have some great young talent coming from JV's with Cody, Scovile, and Newman

Don't forget about tino, he will most likely be their best hitter, and they do have some great young talent coming from JV's with Cody, Scovile, and Newman

Seriously, I don't know why I am commenting on this nutso post but Binghamton Little League is arguably the worst little league in America and I have no ax to gring against Bing HS baseball, as I played legion with Tim Lee and like him alot, but they have had one of the most uninteresting and least productive baseball programs in the area in like 20 years. Seriously. This year they go 6-9 and lose in the second round of sectionals, if they are lucky, although with a losing record I am not sure they even get in sectionals for baseball. ME, Vestal, Ithaca and UE all much better long term and youth programs than Bing, not to mention Horseheads who they will face as a conference foe. Whomever is writing this stuff is loony. Frankly, this thread ought to be pulled. Peace.

Seriously, I don't know why I am commenting on this nutso post but Binghamton Little League is arguably the worst little league in America and I have no ax to gring against Bing HS baseball, as I played legion with Tim Lee and like him alot, but they have had one of the most uninteresting and least productive baseball programs in the area in like 20 years. Seriously. This year they go 6-9 and lose in the second round of sectionals, if they are lucky, although with a losing record I am not sure they even get in sectionals for baseball. ME, Vestal, Ithaca and UE all much better long term and youth programs than Bing, not to mention Horseheads who they will face as a conference foe. Whomever is writing this stuff is loony. Frankly, this thread ought to be pulled. Peace.

Just because your son didn't make the tommy cramer little league team doesn't mean you have to bring down the high school team, the little league program doesn't play for section 4 titles, and Binghamton hasn't been known for a great little league program but that doesn't matter, what matters is the varsity and last time I checked it wasn't UE, Vestal, or Ithaca playing for the section 4 title last year, it was Binghamton so I don't see them going 6-9

Archived