new restuarant

mulligan

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was told Burger Monday was in the works in the old Zazou location. Previous plans had it on Court St.

Here's a new FB page (w/ no open date noted)

Location 23 Henry st

Binghamton, NY, 13902

Hours Mon - Thurs: 11:30 am - 1:00 am

Fri - Sat: 11:30 am - 3:00 am

About Gourmet Burger Bistro Full Bar options for all

Price Range $$ (10-30)

Food Styles American (New)

Burgers

Parking Street

Parking Lot

Public Transit ramp on corner of state and henry

Attire Casual

Payment Options Visa

American Express

Mastercard

Services Walk-Ins Welcome

Good For Groups

Good For Kids

Take Out

Catering

Waiter Service

Outdoor Seating

Specialties Lunch

Dinner

Coffee

Drinks

Email burgermondays@verizon.net

Phone 6077227777

Sounds great. $10-30 for a burger dinner. That'll keep the riffraff out.

I know you are going to think I am crazy, but I had a great burger Ono's Grills. Other great places, My Uncles Place and Thirsty. All will cook it the way you want it. Never going back to Five Guys always over cooked. Not going to pay 10 to 30 dollars for ground beef. Even if it is Kolbi beef.

A place like this will not make it very long in this area - a non-tourist trade area. Much like Fudruckers didn't survive long when that was here back in the 80's. This is a very value-minded area, and for that price of a meal people expect more than a burger meal. I can't say that I would pay over $10 for any sort of burger meal myself, just hard to justify in this areas economy. Good luck 'Burger Monday' - but it is doubtful you'll be here long.

Also there are all kinds of job ads for Golden Corral. Is there one coming to the area?

I think they advertise on the idea that when your

out and about and you see a GC you'll want to stop

in for a bite to eat.

Another downtown restaurant option is a good thing. I guess they'll have a full bar and 50-70 student housing units in the same building, so that will help keep it afloat at least when BU is in session. I haven't had a good burger since before I moved here, so I'm looking forward to this.

I heard the chefs are/were from Number 5, and they used to get together on Mondays when No. 5 was closed and tried out new burger recipes, hence the name Burger Mondays.

A place like this will not make it very long in this area - a non-tourist trade area. Much like Fudruckers didn't survive long when that was here back in the 80's. This is a very value-minded area, and for that price of a meal people expect more than a burger meal. I can't say that I would pay over $10 for any sort of burger meal myself, just hard to justify in this areas economy. Good luck 'Burger Monday' - but it is doubtful you'll be here long.

And here I thought Fuddruckers left because their food is garbage.

If you are talking about bringing more chain-restaurant options in, what we need here is a Chili's, a Tony Roma's, a T-Bonz steak house, and a Tripps.... maybe a Montanas bbq place too! (miss Jim'n'Nicks)...

We could do without - Pizzaria Uno's (Chicago style junk pizza) ; Christies (not a chain, but not good), Tony's (also not a chain, but a far cry from what is used to be back in the day),

Another downtown restaurant option is a good thing. I guess they'll have a full bar and 50-70 student housing units in the same building, so that will help keep it afloat at least when BU is in session. I haven't had a good burger since before I moved here, so I'm looking forward to this.

I heard the chefs are/were from Number 5, and they used to get together on Mondays when No. 5 was closed and tried out new burger recipes, hence the name Burger Mondays.

Another reason not to go there.

Guest eastsideguest

There's also a new place on the corner of State and Fayette (kitty corner from the baseball stadium) called Amici's . Stopped for a drink last week and they certainly fancied the place up. Nice bar, limited Italian menu.Anyone know anything about it?

There's also a new place on the corner of State and Fayette (kitty corner from the baseball stadium) called Amici's . Stopped for a drink last week and they certainly fancied the place up. Nice bar, limited Italian menu.Anyone know anything about it?

DiRienzo's own it. I've heard it's nice.

This is a very value-minded area, and for that price of a meal people expect more than a burger meal.

Who the heck expects more than a burger meal for $10? Unless you only eat diner food.

Also, value-minded. LOL

Guest Kimberly Jones

I agree. For less then 10 bucks I can go to Phils Chicken house and get an all you can eat buffet with a nice apple pie for dessert. Burger Monday will be a flop just like Fuddruckers. I walked in Fuddruckers once, I saw the prices and walked out the door.

I agree. For less then 10 bucks I can go to Phils Chicken house and get an all you can eat buffet with a nice apple pie for dessert. Burger Monday will be a flop just like Fuddruckers. I walked in Fuddruckers once, I saw the prices and walked out the door.

I'll pay 20 bucks just to avoid the people who go to an all you can eat buffet.

Archived