new restuarant

mulligan

I'll pay 20 bucks just to avoid the people who go to an all you can eat buffet.

No you would not because you do not have 20 dollars. If you are so stupid to spend 20 dollars on ground beef then you should enjoy it.

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Number 5 is looking for Managers and Chefs no one applied. In the 2nd week still no one wants the job.

Must be something about what an a$$hole the owner is.

Waited 45 min last night no food, got up and left.

Number 5 is looking for Managers and Chefs no one applied. In the 2nd week still no one wants the job.

Must be something about what an a$$hole the owner is.

Waited 45 min last night no food, got up and left.

Sounds about like my one and only #5 experience. Ice cold steak after 45 minutes. Won't bother again.

I agree. For less then 10 bucks I can go to Phils Chicken house and get an all you can eat buffet with a nice apple pie for dessert. Burger Monday will be a flop just like Fuddruckers. I walked in Fuddruckers once, I saw the prices and walked out the door.

We'd rather take our $10.00 to Old Country Buffet anytime over Phils especially when they have roast beef or steak.

We'd rather take our $10.00 to Old Country Buffet anytime over Phils especially when they have roast beef or steak.

I'd rather take my $10.00 and throw it in the garbage then eat at either of those places. Quality not quantity.

There's also a new place on the corner of State and Fayette (kitty corner from the baseball stadium) called Amici's . Stopped for a drink last week and they certainly fancied the place up. Nice bar, limited Italian menu.Anyone know anything about it?

There's also a new place on the corner of State and Fayette (kitty corner from the baseball stadium) called Amici's . Stopped for a drink last week and they certainly fancied the place up. Nice bar, limited Italian menu.Anyone know anything about it?

Do you mean Henry St?

DiRienzo's own it. I've heard it's nice.

Rose DiRienzo owns it, and it is NOT affiliated in anyway with the bakery except for the fact that Rose is a sister in law. I wish her all the luck in the world. And from what I hear, the 8 dollar a glass house wine is too expensive for the local scumbags to afford-so it should keep the riff raff down. Good Luck Rose!

Guest anonymous

I think this gourmet burger restaurant will be refreshing and frequented often, and I applaud any young people who are trying to start local businesses to revitalize Broome County and create more attractions. Best of luck, Burger Mondays! Hope you make it big.

I think this gourmet burger restaurant will be refreshing and frequented often, and I applaud any young people who are trying to start local businesses to revitalize Broome County and create more attractions. Best of luck, Burger Mondays! Hope you make it big.

Will how is it????????????? food service price?????????????????????

Rose DiRienzo owns it, and it is NOT affiliated in anyway with the bakery except for the fact that Rose is a sister in law. I wish her all the luck in the world. And from what I hear, the 8 dollar a glass house wine is too expensive for the local scumbags to afford-so it should keep the riff raff down. Good Luck Rose!

Yeah but how long will she stay open if the ONLY people that come in are the Akels, Maines, and the Bates Troy owners?? A eatery (or ANY buisness) needs QUANTITY to survive!!

Yeah but how long will she stay open if the ONLY people that come in are the Akels, Maines, and the Bates Troy owners?? A eatery (or ANY buisness) needs QUANTITY to survive!!

And they do not tip. always looking for freebees

Will how is it????????????? food service price?????????????????????

I saw the menu, and the prices aren't bad. The basic burger plus one side is 7 dollars and it goes up from there. You pay that at most bars for their burger.

We don't need another chain --- especially a Chinese one. :rolleyes:

I'd like to see more actual nice sitdown Chinese restaurants, versus the plethora of takeouts and those godawful buffets that have popped up everywhere.

Guest guest

Did you try burger Monday?

Was there tonight for dinner. Food was amazing, soup was awesome, burgers were huge. Well worth the 11 bucks I paid.

Guest binger

I wish them luck, but the only way they will survive is if they get a steady bar crowd, you will only sell so many burgers in this town, and when the initial fad wave wears off, and summer comes around, they will have plenty of specials to get people in the door!!!

Guest Guest

I highly doubt any of the afore mentioned people will ever be seen in the place. But I know that after baseball games, it will be a nice place for an Adult to go to have a drink without having an intrusive bowl of condoms sitting on the bar, or a band of roving drunk B.U. students puking all over the bathrooms.

Archived