new restuarant

mulligan

I know you are going to think I am crazy, but I had a great burger Ono's Grills. Other great places, My Uncles Place and Thirsty. All will cook it the way you want it. Never going back to Five Guys always over cooked. Not going to pay 10 to 30 dollars for ground beef. Even if it is Kolbi beef.

Kobe Beef. Like Kobe Bryant. Both named after the same Japanesee Province.

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

Burger Mondays was AMAZING!!! Going to be a huge success! The owner is very interested in feedback while you're there, great prices, customers get a chance to have their burgers featured, half? goes to charity. Highly recommend this place! I hope they are a part of restaurant week!

Guest Guest

Burger Mondays was AMAZING!!! Going to be a huge success! The owner is very interested in feedback while you're there, great prices, customers get a chance to have their burgers featured, half? goes to charity. Highly recommend this place! I hope they are a part of restaurant week!

Is there a website, I would like to check out the menu.

Guest Guest

I would love Burger Monday's to offer something for the Gluten Free population. Other local restaurants have been adding GF menu items (pasta and pizza) would absolutely LOVE a hamburger on a roll! I wonder if they would be open to that idea.

Stop in and talk to the owner, nice guy. I'm sure he would figure something out. He's very open to ideas hence the weekly contest for customers to create their own burgers.

Guest Guest

I would love Burger Monday's to offer something for the Gluten Free population. Other local restaurants have been adding GF menu items (pasta and pizza) would absolutely LOVE a hamburger on a roll! I wonder if they would be open to that idea.

The owner was interviewed on TWT and said there was Gluten free items on the menu. He also said the highest item on the menu was 14 bucks. Also has Vegan meals.

Guest Jim M.

Burger Mondays will flop like Fuddruckers and Hooters. Too pricy was the tough local consumer. I got an add in the mail from Old Country Buffet. I will get an entire feast for $6.99. That place will be packed, Burger Monday's will feel like a Monday on a Saturday night.

Guest Guest

Burger Mondays will flop like Fuddruckers and Hooters. Too pricy was the tough local consumer. I got an add in the mail from Old Country Buffet. I will get an entire feast for $6.99. That place will be packed, Burger Monday's will feel like a Monday on a Saturday night.

Hey, SCUMBUCKET. Do not EVER lump the rest of us in with your sorry ass.

Guest eastsideguest

Guest eastsideguest

Is the week of March 21 restaurant week?

Guest Guest

Why do they advertise the Flan Club. The building is boarded up& the sign is gone.

That was last year's lineup, which shows what a big boost for business restaurant week is. Have in a bunch of cheapskates that will never come back for full price.

Guest disappointed

Went to Burger Monday's for lunch with some co-workers. Was NOT impressed. Too many excuses given for their errors. Just because you've been open a few days doesn't mean you can make as many mistakes. Initial impressions are the most important. Telling someone they can only get their burger cooked medium-well, and then sending it out extremely well, because you don't want to inundate the kitchen is just wrong. It was bad enough that we were told it was going to be at least 20 minutes from the time we ordered to get our burgers. Having items come out the way you didn't order it and then being told we're still working out the kinks is a lame excuse. If someone orders something plain it doesn't mean you put the aioli on it with other condiments. Plain should be easier. One of my co-workers ordered his burger with cheese, lettuce and onions. All he got was the lettuce.

The service was ok, but we were given too many excuses for their failings. If your cooks can't handle the pressure now then they never will be able to. It's not like they're cooking exotic meals, they're making burgers. Like I said, initial impressions are important and my initial impression is to tell people to wait a while before going. So they can iron our their "kinks" and maybe stop making excuses. I for one will not go back for a while.

Guest Guest

Go to bed CH

Guest Guest

You can't get a real burger for less than $10, and especially not in Binghamton. The best burger I had in that area was from the Outback, which is sad if you think about it.

But yeah, old country buffet. Whoo wee :/

Guest Guest

We don't need another chain --- especially a Chinese one. :rolleyes:

I'd like to see more actual nice sitdown Chinese restaurants, versus the plethora of takeouts and those godawful buffets that have popped up everywhere.

I don't know if you have ever been to PF Changs but it is a nice "sit down Chinese restaurant"! Get a clue, if you didn't know it was a chain before you went, you would never have known!!

Guest Guest

I don't know if you have ever been to PF Changs but it is a nice "sit down Chinese restaurant"! Get a clue, if you didn't know it was a chain before you went, you would never have known!!

Get a F-N clue yourself, Moron. It's a CHAIN!!!

Anyone who raves about chain restaurants should be shot.

Guest Guest

Not when they're claiming that the guys behind the line are experienced.

Not working TOGETHER. Anything takes a little time to get a rhythym going. Sounds like you were just dying to bash them, frankly.

Guest Guest

Shot really! Tell us what you think crazy person?

Guest Guest

Usually true, but less so these days. There are some good chain restaurants that can go toe to toe with many non chains, esp. in Bing. If this was NYC I'd be more inclined to agree.

Archived