AAU Basketball

BaldEagle

Guest Guest

How come nobody ever mentions Sean Kerins from UE and the Lee brothers from Windsor when talking about Div 1 players from here?

Or Bobby Lazor(Norwich), the best player to do anything at the next level. Arizona State. Then there is Chucky gelatt, Depaul.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

How come nobody ever mentions Sean Kerins from UE and the Lee brothers from Windsor when talking about Div 1 players from here?

Well we were talking about an AAU teams, and someone mentioned how the players parents never had sucsesful athletic lives. I would say anytime someone plays a division one sport, especially on a full scholarship, they've had a sucsesful athletic career. Wouldn't you?

uhhhh, what????????????????? track and wrestling??? please don't explain that to me. i'm sure it makes sense to you. sinicki was one of our area's best, and never played a sum of 10 minutes in 4 yrs at BC. same with spera at cuse. they got an education at college. they were not players. that just shows you how untalented this area has always been. not sure what coach you are talking about. i can only read english. king rice was expected to be the next savior by the NC fans. he was an average point guard who couldn't hit the rim from 20 ft. try thorazine.

Learn to read moron. We were talking about how these parents did have good athletic careers, not the weakness of around here's basketball strength. A post above said that all these parents are doing is trying to live their unsucsesful athletic lives through their kids. Oops. Nice try idiot.

Guest fact checker

So I'm not aware of the fact checkers dilema with the Under-Dog but all I have to say is that these kids are 9th graders. Where and why would they be put up in the category of super-stars fact checker?

a decent request, deserves a honest answer..i try to keep my posts free from personal attacks..i try to post with belief and not bias..i have no feeling about the underdog, it is his positions i totally disagree with..i did not say the players he and i disagree about were great basketball players.. he did...read the post i cited..i did allude to the FACT that the players i was familiar with in the group areYOUNG. they have time to get great..but are far short of that distinction presently...most if not all level headed basketball observers locally will agree with me im sure..my opinions were not personal towards the young players, just those of a fan and often observer of all things stac..

mr un-derwhelming..you can not fly un..der the radar..your post is there for all to see..as are mine..i will remove myself from this dialogue as you have upgraded me, or down graded me from idiot to moron..let us look to other postors..you assert gal;lagher and krowiak are ..GREAT players..on these pages are several all star lists..no where to be found are the names of your GREAT players..are these opines also from idiots and morons?.face it mr under- whelming, you just over- stated your opinion and are now just spinning your under- developed mind..

Like the postor just said, these players are so YOUNG that they wouldn't be put up in the all stars list yet. Read moron read. Use that over-developed mind.

Rage AAU tryouts are this weekend.

Grades 4-5-6-7 are Saturday at Chenango Valley High School.

On Sunday, Grades 8-9-10-11 try out at Binghamton University's West Gym.

Details are now listed on the Rage site, here: http://www.tier.net/strage/tryoutflyer.htm

Also listed on the Binghamton Travel Basketball blog site, here: http://www.binghamtontravelbasketball.blogspot.com/

Guest Guest

Learn to read moron. We were talking about how these parents did have good athletic careers, not the weakness of around here's basketball strength. A post above said that all these parents are doing is trying to live their unsucsesful athletic lives through their kids. Oops. Nice try idiot.

track and wrestling may be successful to you. i was talking about real sports. every wrestler goes D1 from here because wrestling is easy. track isn't much better. if you go to a D1 school and ride the pine for 4 yrs, were you successful??? how could you be??? you named 3 people out of hundreds and the 3 are nothings. get it, moron?

Guest Guest

Well we were talking about an AAU teams, and someone mentioned how the players parents never had sucsesful athletic lives. I would say anytime someone plays a division one sport, especially on a full scholarship, they've had a sucsesful athletic career. Wouldn't you?

no. if you are a joke in college and never play, they made a recruiting mistake and weren't D1 to begin with. stop cherry picking the best guys ever from this area and deal with the majority parents that tried to play sports. it's 99% vs 1%. but you are right. the only players that could ever be considered a success are kerins and the lee brothers. lazor accomplished nothing. too much to comprehend????

Guest fact checker

Like the postor just said, these players are so YOUNG that they wouldn't be put up in the all stars list yet. Read moron read. Use that over-developed mind.

Mr. DOG..you have gone from underwhelming to.. UN.. DERTAKER...you are burying yourself..now your convuluted logic dtermines..THOUGH GREAT GALLAGHER AND KROWIAK CAN NOT BE ALLSTARS BECAUSE THEY ARE YOUNG ????... i give up..you are right, i am a idiot to not know that...

Mr. DOG..you have gone from underwhelming to.. UN.. DERTAKER...you are burying yourself..now your convuluted logic dtermines..THOUGH GREAT GALLAGHER AND KROWIAK CAN NOT BE ALLSTARS BECAUSE THEY ARE YOUNG ????... i give up..you are right, i am a idiot to not know that...

YET!!! They have years to be mentioned on the all star list. Read the god d*** post moron!

no. if you are a joke in college and never play, they made a recruiting mistake and weren't D1 to begin with. stop cherry picking the best guys ever from this area and deal with the majority parents that tried to play sports. it's 99% vs 1%. but you are right. the only players that could ever be considered a success are kerins and the lee brothers. lazor accomplished nothing. too much to comprehend????

Its it touch for your small brain to comprehend the that your fat 40 year old butt never played d1 basketball? Never got a free 200,000$ education? If you don't believe playing any d1 sport isn't being sufficient an sucsesful, you truly have no idea how hard that is to become that good. And to add more on to your in-comprehensive brain, we were talking strictly about parents of AAU players that didn't have sucsesful careers. These three did more in 8 years than you'll ever do in your life.

Guest Guest

Its it touch for your small brain to comprehend the that your fat 40 year old butt never played d1 basketball? Never got a free 200,000$ education? If you don't believe playing any d1 sport isn't being sufficient an sucsesful, you truly have no idea how hard that is to become that good. And to add more on to your in-comprehensive brain, we were talking strictly about parents of AAU players that didn't have sucsesful careers. These three did more in 8 years than you'll ever do in your life.

yes, i never played D1. you would know that how??? track and wrestling are a joke. sinicki never palyed at 6'7". wow, what accomplishments. why do you never mention the 99% of the other parents???? we both know why.

yes, i never played D1. you would know that how??? track and wrestling are a joke. sinicki never palyed at 6'7". wow, what accomplishments. why do you never mention the 99% of the other parents???? we both know why.

I mention those parents because it's on the topic! It's people that I mentioned on that basketball team(TL's 15 under team). Idiot.

Guest Guest

It is actually very simple: If you want your child to play at the next level, make sure they play AAU basketball. I highly suggest having them play for TL and the Rage as they will get the best coaching by far and they will know what it will take to make it at the next level. I am speaking out of experience as my son not only played for TL, but loved the whole experience of the Rage. He has since continued on to the college level and is very successful there. If you were to ask my son, he would give TL tons of credit. The Rage opened many many doors for my son and I will always be grateful to TL and the Rage.

Guest parent

It is actually very simple: If you want your child to play at the next level, make sure they play AAU basketball. I highly suggest having them play for TL and the Rage as they will get the best coaching by far and they will know what it will take to make it at the next level. I am speaking out of experience as my son not only played for TL, but loved the whole experience of the Rage. He has since continued on to the college level and is very successful there. If you were to ask my son, he would give TL tons of credit. The Rage opened many many doors for my son and I will always be grateful to TL and the Rage.

Thanks for patting yourself on the back Tony.

Guest Guest

I can assure you I am not Tony. I am the father of a former Rage player whose son benefited greatly from several years of playing on the Rage and is playing in college now. I posted as a response to AAU information.

Guest Guest

I can assure you I am not Tony. I am the father of a former Rage player whose son benefited greatly from several years of playing on the Rage and is playing in college now. I posted as a response to AAU information.

what college is your son playing at?????

Guest Guest

Or Bobby Lazor(Norwich), the best player to do anything at the next level. Arizona State. Then there is Chucky gelatt, Depaul.

depaul had a jail team???

Guest Guest

what college is your son playing at?????

I would say, but the negative tone on here makes me uneasy saying. I will tell you he is at a good college, seeing significant playing time (has started from game one), and is in constant contact with TL. I just wanted to make the point that AAU was a huge factor in him playing college ball. I am sure that he would not be where he is today without the help of TL. Playing for the Rage and TL was a very positive thing in his life. It opened many doors for my son. I try to keep this positive.

Guest guest

I would say, but the negative tone on here makes me uneasy saying. I will tell you he is at a good college, seeing significant playing time (has started from game one), and is in constant contact with TL. I just wanted to make the point that AAU was a huge factor in him playing college ball. I am sure that he would not be where he is today without the help of TL. Playing for the Rage and TL was a very positive thing in his life. It opened many doors for my son. I try to keep this positive.

You sound like the guy from Candor who was up TL's A** all the time. You don't need RAGE to get to a college ball. As a matter of fact if your kids is really good (please have that identified by a coach) then go down to Scranton or another larger area.IF he is just an average player RAGE would be fine.

Guest Guest

You sound like the guy from Candor who was up TL's A** all the time. You don't need RAGE to get to a college ball. As a matter of fact if your kids is really good (please have that identified by a coach) then go down to Scranton or another larger area.IF he is just an average player RAGE would be fine.

Now you see why I don't say. So much negativity on here. I am sure your kid is a tremendous college player so good luck.

With a snow day TL has all day to respond under many different names. TL loves himself, just ask him?

I can assure you I am not TL, because I also see his flaws like treating his players like gold, and boys who have no relation to him like they mean nothing. That's just like saying your Krowiak, or Rose. You have no proof on which to base your idea on. Just stop.

Archived