Silver is Soaring

PeteMoss

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cash is king

Silver is under $42 ... Like I said, it's staggering aat the top of a 30 year high and would be like buying a house in Vegas just prior to the bubble burst. What a great time to sell it off though to people thinking it's a great time to buy.

Guest Guest

Silver got drilled again today....Already headed for further losses in overseas trading as i type...The COMEX announced at the close today that margin requirements are increasing again at the close tommorow with another to follow on Monday....Silver will surely fall to 35 by the end of next week...Trading at 39.55 right now..

Guest Guest

Silver got drilled again today....Already headed for further losses in overseas trading as i type...The COMEX announced at the close today that margin requirements are increasing again at the close tommorow with another to follow on Monday....Silver will surely fall to 35 by the end of next week...Trading at 39.55 right now..

35 by next week ???..hell, it might hit that tonight !!!!!..38.90 and falling fast!!!!..silver maples are gonna flood craigslist....

Guest Guest

Silver closed at 34 and change today...Down several more dollars...Talking head on the boobtube says to start accumulating again in the mid 20s.....

Guest Guest

Hey, where's the DOUUUUUCHEBAG that kept squawking about this???

Seriously. Like we can't look up the prices ourselves if we want. Lock this silly topic!

Guest Guest

So what price did you buy at? $45? $48?

When I was buying silver and gold coins and bullion, I paid less $110.00 for one pound silver rounds and bars( bought two of each per year for 12 years). Silver Eagles and Maple Leafs averaged about $15.00 each(started buying in 1986 through 2006), the same holds basically true for the Panda's and Kookaburra's I bought.

• 9 years later...

haha, good find. They are even talking about it on gab.

I don't know how many shorts in silver are out there or any other measures. I think I saw trade volume is up.

O7QodOn.jpg

AG is a silver mining stock. Volume traded on Friday with uptick near end of trading and continued interest after hours.

1lpgYLH.jpg

And tossing in an ETF for silver mining companies - SLVP. If there is a short squeeze on a particular silver mining company a silver ETF should pick up some of that, it seems.

JJhkaJ4.jpg

Looks like another short squeeze going on.  See how long before big tech rallies around Wall St and shuts down trading so the hedge funds don’t lose their asses.  It’s OK when they profit at your expense, but it’s treated entirely different when the tables get turned.  

24 minutes ago, Property & Casualty said:

Looks like another short squeeze going on.  See how long before big tech rallies around Wall St and shuts down trading so the hedge funds don’t lose their asses.  It’s OK when they profit at your expense, but it’s treated entirely different when the tables get turned.  

Yup for paper Silver.  But what if you are holding physical silver.  If the price goes up, you could make some real money.

It is also my understanding that the paper short sellers could be asked for physical delivery.  Now that would be a real hoot!!!!!!!!!!!

SINGAPORE (Reuters) - Silver prices leapt to a five-month high on Monday and small silver miners listed in Australia surged after social media calls to buy the metal and emulate the frenzy that has driven GameStop shares up 1,500% in two weeks.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/silver-prices-miners-surge-retail-233525218.html

Silver Coin Sites Grind to a Halt as Buying Frenzy Takes Hold

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/silver-retail-sites-grind-halt-190456039.html

getting wilder...

J4CStEC.jpg

https://nationalfile.com/new-york-young-republicans-slam-schmucks-in-wall-street-for-begging-biden-yellen-to-save-them-from-retail-traders/