where is sleepless and a faithful catholic????

Guest Guest

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

Fight nice kiddies. I am sure that the ones this thread was about to begin with are just loving it with all this bickering going on over them. Keep it up, maybe their heads will swell so big we won't have to worry about them posting their jibberish any more.

Guest country girl2
Has anyone noticed that this board is still going strong without the useless dribble from sleepless?

@

Actually I have noticed that it is getting pretty boring without Sleepless and Poptart making us laugh.

Actually I have noticed that it is getting pretty boring without Sleepless and Poptart making us laugh.

I'll second that! I don't think there is anything wrong with the political and religious subjects here, but that's not what I come here for. I come here to laugh and have fun.

Guest country girl2
I'll second that! I don't think there is anything wrong with the political and religious subjects here, but that's not what I come here for. I come here to laugh and have fun.

Me too. But unfortunately, as soon as we do, we start getting "lectured" and told we are "immature". Apparently, not many people have a sense of humor anymore.

Guest Guest

It is just great knowing that now, posts won't get hi-jacked by so of their "off the wall" statements, little alone being able to stay on the subject.

Guest Guest

"Jesus was a Jew. There is nothing that the ordinary Christian so dislikes

to remember as this awkward historical fact."

Sensible Man's View of Religion, 1933

John Jaynes Holmes

(1879-1964)

American clergyman

Guest Guest
I really miss sleepless and his stories. They made my day. Now BCVoice is really boring.

Please Sleepless, come back.

Why? He does not make or break BCVoice! Things are nice and quiet and the subjects in the threads are staying on track. That's what it's about. Not a pouting old man that does not get his way so he stomps around like a kid throwing a temper tantrum.

M.D. or B.M. are places you can go if your in it for fun and games. Some of us here take most of the subjects serious.

Guest country girl2
Why? He does not make or break BCVoice! Things are nice and quiet and the subjects in the threads are staying on track. That's what it's about. Not a pouting old man that does not get his way so he stomps around like a kid throwing a temper tantrum.

M.D. or B.M. are places you can go if your in it for fun and games. Some of us here take most of the subjects serious.

Litten up a little, you may just be able to have a little fun.

Funny how you say you take BCVoice seriously, but your not a registered member. Really, how serious are you "Guest?"

Guest Guest
Funny how you say you take BCVoice seriously, but your not a registered member. Really, how serious are you "Guest?"

What difference does it make if your registered or not? There are only a few on here that use their real names, everyone else registered or not are anonymous. So if I register with a cute screen name will you like me better?

What difference does it make if your registered or not? There are only a few on here that use their real names, everyone else registered or not are anonymous. So if I register with a cute screen name will you like me better?

yep, but I will always love Sleepless and his funny stories.

Guest Guest
yep, but I will always love Sleepless and his funny stories.
COUGH COUGH - He's over at M.D. or B.M. so go visit him

Forget it. You ain't worht my time.

And I agree.

Guest Guest
Ya know I was going to point out all the things wrong with his statements about uptown and a few others but to what end. All I know for sure is he openly admitted that he was who I said he was and whats worse is he just proved that not only is he a jerk but a liar too.

f*ck you dlinc. i'm in ahaaii for two weeks. where are you, on airport road. LOSER

Guest Guest
f*ck you dlinc. i'm in ahaaii for two weeks. where are you, on airport road. LOSER

sorry, meant HAWAII

why don't ou cll me if you have the balls

Guest Guest
wow you are a tool.... what is your problem? why do you think it is ok to come on here and blast people for no reason? you are a coward who would never dare say these things to their faces, so you chose to come on here and harass them. you are a sick person.

test me

Guest Guest
sorry, meant HAWAII

why don't ou cll me if you have the balls

Sure, "ahaaii" looks alot like HAWAII, and you'd be posting here if you were there. YOU probably would be.

Guest Guest

everyone seems to always talk about feeding the trolls (people not registered) but in reading this entire thread, all these so called trolls (people not registered) are doing it stating there thoughts, and it's the REGISTERED members who are slamming the "guests" (people not registered).

over what might I ask? someone who can not hold a life without making up stories about his past? being married and wanting people to feel sorry for him? maybe it's about threatening to leave, who knows!

we joined this site because of the information. information that came out faster then any newspaper or tv network station could put out to the public. the real problem is that to many "REGISTERED" members seem to jump on people who are not "REGISTERED" and think they don't know a thing about anything.

in going back through a lot of the threads (and we are readers) it is very plain to see that there are a lot of personalities that just do not seem to get along. this thread is about 2 people. the point has been made by many, on one of them. why not the other? is it because the "REGISTERED" people think this ONE person is more important?

this cutting each other into fine pieces is just not right. but then, when you have no life, you lash out at what is there for you. it seems this is the place to do so. judging by the shut-down yesterday because of bandwidth being exceeded, and again today for about 2 hours because of (?) server problems?

you all need to just stop. what goes around, comes around two fold. one of these days, the "GUESTS" just might be able to help the REGISTERED members in ways you can not see because you do not look at the overall picture.

have a great day!

Guest Guest

It is true -- "guests" have been made to feel extremely unwelcome here lately -- and not just by the registered users. Take a look at the forum listings -- why is there a need to bash all guests in the heading of the listing?

If ALL guests are so bad, as the implication seems to be lately, why don't all the registered users just stay in the "registered only" side?

So many regulars -- both guests and registered users -- have stopped posting lately. It's really too bad.

Archived