where is sleepless and a faithful catholic????

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I am poster #74. Please, enlighten me -- how exactly is it that you have deemed me unintelligent and spewing a lot of B.S.?

My few sentences apparently have irritated you. I find that pathetic.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It is true -- "guests" have been made to feel extremely unwelcome here lately -- and not just by the registered users. Take a look at the forum listings -- why is there a need to bash all guests in the heading of the listing?

If ALL guests are so bad, as the implication seems to be lately, why don't all the registered users just stay in the "registered only" side?

So many regulars -- both guests and registered users -- have stopped posting lately. It's really too bad.

I do not have a problem with folks who don't register speaking their minds. I really can't see what difference it makes anyway. I do not require registration on my forum and I never will. I am aware of some very valid reasons for any site requiring registration of all posters but I don't require it because it seems like a slight infringement upon free speech to me. On the other hand, I don't trust anyone who don't eat turnip greens. Go figure. Try not to die ya'll.

Guest Guest
Sure, "ahaaii" looks alot like HAWAII, and you'd be posting here if you were there. YOU probably would be.

so dlinc, if you don't believe i am in hawaii, why not ask the driver who you refer to as a dirt bag. he'll tell you where i am. and by the way, YOU WILL NEVER BE HERE, NEVER. why, because you are a low life.

so dlinc, if you don't believe i am in hawaii, why not ask the driver who you refer to as a dirt bag. he'll tell you where i am. and by the way, YOU WILL NEVER BE HERE, NEVER. why, because you are a low life.

Hey, guess what? You're still an DELETED! This board continually puts up with your DELETED....It's neverending. Ban me, block me, whatever it is you do, but I'me sick of this crap.

Hey, guess what? You're still an DELETED! This board continually puts up with your DELETED....It's neverending. Ban me, block me, whatever it is you do, but I'me sick of this crap.

Hey Sleepless, I wish you well. Come on down to Yalobusha county for some quite time. We could go fishing or hunting or something.

Guest Ego Trip

And your new board home is really nice :lol: . You need to get help, you have way to much ego.

Guest Guest

So are a lot of other people, coming from you that is. Is this another one of your little "oh feel sorry for me" posts? And if your sick of it, why are you here? You fit in better over at MD with all the rest. You have brought this on yourself, thy cup run it over with.., remember the old saying my friend, what goes around comes around and when it comes around its two fold. You can fool some of the poeple some of the time but you can not fool all the people all of the time. Once, that's understandable because everyone has a bad hair day. Twice, it starts to get annoying. Three times, it get ignored.

Every single person that posts here has problems, we are no different in that respect. But a lot of people here do not go throwing their personal problems out for others to read, unless that person is starving for attention. Remember the old story about the little boy who cried wolf to many time? See a pattern? Most do.

I really feel sorry for you, but no one can help you if you don't first help yourself. I've been sitting back reading all this crap and just can not believe some of the things that are being said, but then to, this is a open public forum, so it is understandable. Take you computer and turn it off. Go out and start doing things that are a lot different. Change something in your life because if you don't your headed down a one way path to distruction.

Good Luck Sleepy.

Hey Sleepless, I wish you well. Come on down to Yalobusha county for some quite time. We could go fishing or hunting or something.

I'll pop down for a visit Sam. How are you my friend? Fully recuperated? I know we talked about it several times, but I registered on your site, like a year ago and I still can't log in.

Guest who cares

WHO CARES ABOUT SLEEPLESS! why does everbody eat the bottom of this persons feet all the time(back-up anybody?)

Guest LOCG

i agree, if your going to have a topic about someone all the time, why would you not have it about your child or some close love one?

ive been following the voice for about 6 months now and it seems like you guys think this person is the second coming of christ.

GIVE US ALL A BREAK!

Guest XXX

yea, you get sick of reading about it. sorry sleepy. your probably a good person. however, these people are just over doing it on the voice!

dont you people have phones?

Guest country girl2
WTF? :blink:

My words exactly Honey.

And to you "guest" trolls.......BCV has been pretty (deleted) boring lately without SIH around. And.........the same old nasty, negative, bitchy troll crap is still going on.

Guest locg

okay, get ready! here comes all of the sleepless defense guru's and wanna-bees. lets here it! now this is how you start a party!

is there any hillbillys from hillcrest out there yu'all?

I thought this thread was locked. I never left BCV, this is my home. I just don't post as frequently because I'm tired of the constant attacks. I've taken up root on Tazz's site. We've been having some fun there, without getting beat up all the time.

http://s2.excoboard.com/exco/forum.php?forumid=151542

Guest Guest

LMAO - MOTHERS DAY - Right where you belong. LMAO.

Locked? Why would that be?

And 2pelo Honey I got some news for you, although you may not like it, there are people who think differently then you. There are people who live in this world that don't wear blinders and know when a child is looking for attention!

Thanks

There's a big difference between "wearing blinders", and being a miserable POS.

I have no problem w/ people "thinking differently" than me.

What I have a problem w/ are people who think it's perfectly w/in their rights to viciously attack others.

Guest Guest

The poor miserable troll obviously has such a boring life that he has nothing better to do than to sit on BCV and attack registered users. The fact that he thinks he is so great that he judges others is what makes me laugh.

And another thing troll you dont own this site and you dont run this site so shut your mouth and quite dictating to people how they should use the site and what they should or should not talk about. You are pathetic.

Guest Guest

But I am a registered member and I choose not to post uner my screen name because it would only cause more of a fuss.

And in checking, it appears as tho there has been more attacts on the guests by members the from guests on members.

So you tell me!

Go over to the womans site and have some fun! Besides, why aren't you logged in---TROLL

Guest Guest

Ok then let me make some changes for you

The poor miserable registered troll obviously has such a boring life that he has nothing better to do than to sit on BCV and attack other registered users while hiding under guest. The fact that he thinks he is so great that he judges others is what makes me laugh.

And another thing registered troll you dont own this site and you dont run this site so shut your mouth and quite dictating to people how they should use the site and what they should or should not talk about. You are pathetic.

Happy now?

Guest wizard
My words exactly Honey.

And to you "guest" trolls.......BCV has been pretty (deleted) boring lately without SIH around. And.........the same old nasty, negative, bitchy troll crap is still going on.

"The same old nasty, negative, DELETED troll crap is still going on"

You haven't been a Troll? You have logged on each and everytime? Why is it some of the quests post sound a lot like you?

and the difference between someone being a troll and someone who has to reply to every thread is what?

This board hasn't been boring, it has actually sounded like people have some intelligence to speak their concerns this past week.

I'm sure your a nice person but your ANNOYING!

Archived