where is sleepless and a faithful catholic????

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
Like many have noted before: SIH relishes in the attention he gets. He is an addict to message boards and those that seem to worship him are not much better. If someone disagrees with him, he goes into a hissy fit and starts pouting and his merry band of followers tag along. It's no wonder he can't keep a 'real' relationship with 'real' people and must rely on his internet hoard.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
'cause this is home for me.

You got that right. Your home, your life and your 'lover'. Ok SIH troops start with the troll alerts :P

Like many have noted before: SIH relishes in the attention he gets. He is an addict to message boards and those that seem to worship him are not much better. If someone disagrees with him, he goes into a hissy fit and starts pouting and his merry band of followers tag along. It's no wonder he can't keep a 'real' relationship with 'real' people and must rely on his internet hoard.

I was talking to him, not you.

Guest Guest

I was talking to him, not you.

Or, so you admit that you post here like you accuse the "guests" of doing, like the TROLL comments. This is good information. Thank you for clearing this up !

Guest Guest

Went last night and ran into AFC. Had a nice long talk to him about "some" people who try and put themselves above all. It was very enlightening, and right on the money.

He actually was talking in a down to earth way. Explained why people are failing in relationships with each other. And why the outcome of those failed relationships actually produce people who think they are above all.

Yes sir, very enlightening indeed.

Went last night and ran into AFC. Had a nice long talk to him about "some" people who try and put themselves above all. It was very enlightening, and right on the money.

He actually was talking in a down to earth way. Explained why people are failing in relationships with each other. And why the outcome of those failed relationships actually produce people who think they are above all.

Yes sir, very enlightening indeed.

Gee, that's funny...I wasn't in Church last night. :unsure:

@

Guest guest

@

you do know it is wrong to preach without a license right?

Guest Guest

Yes you were, just you don't remember because you were tipping that bottle of wine kind of hard last night.

Guest Guest
I agree with you !00%, other than the "cool gang" statement. There is no "clic" on here...we merely band together when somebody gets attacked, because we care about each other. We've come to know each other from our posts, and yes, we look out for each other. Hell, more than half of my friends are "guests"!

all of your friends are guests because that is all the friends you haved you old used up drunken loser

Guest Grump Police!
Me too. But unfortunately, as soon as we do, we start getting "lectured" and told we are "immature". Apparently, not many people have a sense of humor anymore.

You need to get a life and You are immature. :lol::lol:

Archived