SCC QB going to UB?

Guest Guest

im sure Caleb is coming on here taking advice from a bunch of never was! What I saw was the 2 bingo transfers stinking it up bad. Dropping passes in the endzone o ya the one that spent all that money at BX should have saved it. Worst DB play that ive seen. #1 #5,#44 are the only real players that lowerer the boom.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait did you expect Forks one of the winningest program in NY to lose to a program that started 2 years ago???

I get tired of hearing about Forks. Once in a while they get a ME or JC on their schedule but not very often. They need to play someone good once in a while.

I get tired of hearing about Forks. Once in a while they get a ME or JC on their schedule but not very often. They need to play someone good once in a while.

In the last 4 seasons including this season, they played just one Class A team, Corning East who they beat in 2008, their last season as Class B. They've been class C the last 3 seasons. It's rare the Section puts a C vs an A. It happens, but not often.

However, in the first 7 seasons of the last decade all as Class B, 2001-2007, they played quite a few Class A teams with a very good 10-1 record, including 3-0 vs M-E, 2-0 vs JC.

Yes Yes the coach is at fault...Hoover lost 34-0 last year, Hogan from CF lost 21-0 to Green now Story losses big to Forks and lets get rid of him. If you could you would but truth is he does more for his players than any 2 coaches so he has more behind him supporting than you can count. Ricky will never start Richard and Caleb couldnt be happier at SCC throwing the ball 30 times a game getting 20 letters aday from colleges. so piss off!!! Is Story best coach in area NO is he terrible NO! O btw was Forks a division game?? NOPE hahahaha then they are perfect in their class so heeeeehjeeeeeheeeeha!!! MEATSIZE!!!!!!

You really gotta stop trying to hype yourself up, Story. No one is buying it anymore....lol

Yes Yes the coach is at fault...Hoover lost 34-0 last year, Hogan from CF lost 21-0 to Green now Story losses big to Forks and lets get rid of him. If you could you would but truth is he does more for his players than any 2 coaches so he has more behind him supporting than you can count. Ricky will never start Richard and Caleb couldnt be happier at SCC throwing the ball 30 times a game getting 20 letters aday from colleges. so piss off!!! Is Story best coach in area NO is he terrible NO! O btw was Forks a division game?? NOPE hahahaha then they are perfect in their class so heeeeehjeeeeeheeeeha!!! MEATSIZE!!!!!!

Scepaniak was 6-of-13 for 69 yards passing and two interceptions. Meatsize that!

Story has groomed him for success! What a dominate performance by coaches and player alike!

Will you guys stop stoking Story's ego! Nobody strokes their own quite like Story. hahahaha!

Guest Chief Osceola

Having seen him play 3 times this year I have a couple of observations. He needs to work on his accuracy, I have seen him throw numerous balls into the ground, 2-3 yards well short of any receiver. He rarely throws the ball to the left side of the field. He throws a decent deep ball and has good size and athletic ability. He may be more accurate with time to throw the ball, but he rarely has that and maybe he throws the ball to the right a lot because he is running that way? He is only a junior and he has potential to improve and become a better player. At this time I can definitely say that I played with better D-3 QB's in college, but like I said, he is only a junior in HS.

You guys fail to realize that story can and will fix all these problems cuz he spent a TON of time going to and from Syracuse trying to learn from their coaching staff. That's why SCCs offense so closely resembles that of Cuse....NOT!

That kid made the biggest mistake of his life in transferring to that crap school....like the blind leading the blind.

You guys fail to realize that story can and will fix all these problems cuz he spent a TON of time going to and from Syracuse trying to learn from their coaching staff. That's why SCCs offense so closely resembles that of Cuse....NOT!

That kid made the biggest mistake of his life in transferring to that crap school....like the blind leading the blind.

And what was Vestal going to do for him?

And what was Vestal going to do for him?

Nothing! The only acception with staying at Vestal is he would compete against much, much better schools as athletes. Here, he gets to lose to Tioga? LOL! Now that's funny! He should have transferred to a better school like UE, ME or Bingo. His biggest mistake was going to Seton Crap School.

I just looked on Rivals and CS was at Penn State last weekend, you guys are all wet. You can't coach 6'5", a strong arm, speed (National Underclassman Combine) he ran a 4.9, he's athletic and also at the NUC he benched 155lbs 23 times, so he has strength as well, and he comes in at 226lbs. Anything else he can be taught, by a good college QB coach. Just look on Rivals and NUC, you haters have alot to learn.

CS has medium interest from Boston College, Buffalo, Cornell, Fordham, Penn State, Syracuse and Wagner. Offers from Buffalo, Cornell, Fordham and Wagner. According to Rivals.com.

Not a Seton fan, but good luck to him.

I just looked on Rivals and CS was at Penn State last weekend, you guys are all wet. You can't coach 6'5", a strong arm, speed (National Underclassman Combine) he ran a 4.9, he's athletic and also at the NUC he benched 155lbs 23 times, so he has strength as well, and he comes in at 226lbs. Anything else he can be taught, by a good college QB coach. Just look on Rivals and NUC, you haters have alot to learn.

I don't think anyone is hating on CS, I know I'm not. Wish him all the luck, hope it works out for him and his family.

What most posters are hating on, me included, is that Story and the SCC crew are trying to say it's cause he went to SCC or because he is so talented. SCC sucks and he is not very talented at QB. He is blessed with size period. If anything Story and SCC made him worse. I didnt think it was possible but he'll have a worse year this year (against lesser competition) than he did last year at Vestal. What does that say about the SCC program?

Bottom line if CS was 6'0" 195lb SCC wouldnt be paying for his high school education and we wouldnt be debating this. Good for him for using the tools the good Lord gave him. No one is hating on him, just the BS hype about it.

And for all of you that don't know ---- Story and his father post that info to Rivals and Scout. SCC screwed alot of kids by recuiting in new kids, and for what a win over Spencer? Good job.

you need a hobby. these things you are reading are put out by know nothings like yourself. everybody takes it with a grain of salt because they see some of the best players in the country aren't even written about, while the "sure things' are complete flops. so who invited him to penn state?? the coaches??? thay can't have any contact with them or set up workouts for them. you are insane. you can't coach talent, instincts, accuracy and a desire to win. penn state will watch 2 seconds of film on him and start laughing.

I don't think anyone is hating on CS, I know I'm not. Wish him all the luck, hope it works out for him and his family.

What most posters are hating on, me included, is that Story and the SCC crew are trying to say it's cause he went to SCC or because he is so talented. SCC sucks and he is not very talented at QB. He is blessed with size period. If anything Story and SCC made him worse. I didnt think it was possible but he'll have a worse year this year (against lesser competition) than he did last year at Vestal. What does that say about the SCC program?

Bottom line if CS was 6'0" 195lb SCC wouldnt be paying for his high school education and we wouldnt be debating this. Good for him for using the tools the good Lord gave him. No one is hating on him, just the BS hype about it.

And for all of you that don't know ---- Story and his father post that info to Rivals and Scout. SCC screwed alot of kids by recuiting in new kids, and for what a win over Spencer? Good job.

I went to the Tioga game and he has improved a lot since going to Seton. His throwing motion is vastly improved from Vestal a year ago. He needs receivers with some guts... His last interception against Tioga was actually a good throw between the shallow and deep defenders. If his receiver had finished his route he would of had a nice reception. Instead he saw the deep back running up and stopped his route because obviously he didn't want to get hit when he caught it. The receivers on Seton are small and scared. They should throw more to the large tight end. Passes could be up away from the defenders. This kid can throw long with little effort. There is nobody in STAC comparable to him. Do you think scouts are going ga ga over ME's, UE's or Vestals QB's? Talent shows, no matter what class school you play at. The Kimmels played at Harpursville and are all DIV 1.

There are a some families at Seton who hate Story and this kid because they feel their kids are better and should be playing these prime positions even though they are not very good athletes. They helped push Davis out because they thought he was stopping their kids from playing and now they are after Story because this year their kids are still terrible athletes and still are not playing and probably wouldn't be playing if these so called new kids hadn't came in. Should we start posting the families names? Obviously they are some of the bashers on here. Remember Vestal plays the Status Quo. See how their program sucks. Maybe you parents should ask your children if they even want to play. You might be surprised by their answer if you really would let them answer truthfully.

Story is a stud....in his own mind. The only hope SCC had was when Davis was there. Story is in way over his head. Someone once posted that he should have stayed at the youth level. It think realistically he would be at most a good JV coach. He is simply in over his head.

Even though you dont have school Ricky you and daddy should go tp bed its late. No matter what you still wont even be a 2nd string QB anywhere. NITE NITE!

whoever ricky and daddy are, i'm guessing they have 1st grade level grammar skills, unlike yourself.

Nothing! The only acception with staying at Vestal is he would compete against much, much better schools as athletes. Here, he gets to lose to Tioga? LOL! Now that's funny! He should have transferred to a better school like UE, ME or Bingo. His biggest mistake was going to Seton Crap School.

So he stays at Vestal and competes against better schools and still loses like he did last year. Vestal is horrible! Section 4 large schools are amongst the weakest in NYS. He made the right move by leaving a lousy program like Vestal. Whether he's a Vestal or Seton he still doesn't beat Tioga. Too Bad!

Archived