BC Voice picnic or get together

Brighteyes

Is anyone interested in having a get together/picnic at a local park. Everyone could bring something and just get together and have a good time. Low expense, but fun. What do all of you think?

Guest Bucked Tooth

Is anyone interested in having a get together/picnic at a local park. Everyone could bring something and just get together and have a good time. Low expense, but fun. What do all of you think?

I'm in, can't wait to meet some of you all

xoxoxoxo

alright, well there's 2 of us. Where would you suggest. If the other's don't want to enjoy, then screw them I say. How about one of the local parks - Maybe Windsor - Hawkins's Pond area - nice pavillion, rest rooms, and a fireplace, picnic tables and a grill, also trails to hike on? Or maybe Round Top in Endicott, Cole Park, or whatever. Any ideas? Any particular day? We will get as many as possible. I am on vacation this week so feel free to contact.

I'm in, can't wait to meet some of you all

xoxoxoxo

Look forward to meeting all of you too. Let's do it already.

I may be considered an instigator with this, but I would hope that any details would be kept in the Registered Members Only section so that it doesn't become a war zone.

With that said, I would be up for it if I am free from work (ha, ha) and physically up to it.

You can tentatively count me in as a potential constituent to this proposed soiree (or is it going to be a cotillion?) as long as my schedule permits. Shall I plan on bringing a dish to pass or would It perhaps be more a bit appropriate for me to bring a pass to dish? A have a great recipe for old fashioned okra, anchovie, parsnip, dill pickle loaf with puree of spam garnish that my grandmother used to make!

You can tentatively count me in as a potential constituent to this proposed soiree (or is it going to be a cotillion?) as long as my schedule permits. Shall I plan on bringing a dish to pass or would It perhaps be more a bit appropriate for me to bring a pass to dish? A have a great recipe for old fashioned okra, anchovie, parsnip, dill pickle loaf with puree of spam garnish that my grandmother used to make!

Okay, first of all let me say, ick. :P Secondly, I would love to but unfortunately between my two jobs I only get one day off a week to do laundry, shopping and cleaning. But for everyone else that decides to go, have fun!!

Okay, first of all let me say, ick. :P Secondly, I would love to but unfortunately between my two jobs I only get one day off a week to do laundry, shopping and cleaning. But for everyone else that decides to go, have fun!!

ICK CW ???? Where is your sense of culinary adventure? I think it sounds like an extraordinarily delectable & mouth watering concoction! In fact I can feel the bile rising from my stomach to the back of my throat at just the thought of it! laugh.gif

Guest Guest

What in tarnation do you think you're doing sharing an award winning recipe like that? It should be kept under lock and key!

This crazy guest isn't too keen on the idea of a public meeting of the local board members but she just may come stand under the bleachers like a lookie-loo just to get a look at some of ya.

If you bring the above mentioned treat, may I suggest you also bring some gas-x? :lol:

Guest Guest
This crazy guest isn't too keen on the idea of a public meeting of the local board members but she just may come stand under the bleachers like a lookie-loo just to get a look at some of ya.

That's happened before, with bad consequences.

Sure why not, we can bring some chicken fingers or something like that something precooked let us know.

Oh Crist can I buy you a BCVOICE EXCUSE SHIRT?

Guest The Laughing Liberal

Hmmm... Well, I certainly would like to attend (and I promise -- No inappropriate laughter and no twitting of the Conservatives. In fact, I won't discuss anything political at all,) and I'd be glad to bring a dessert of some kind and a couple 2-liters of soda, so I will say tentatively yes, contingent on the responses to this reply.

Parks -- I would recommend either Highland or Round Top. Both are near to most people and pretty nice. Any other suggestions? And what about a day? And how do we find each other, eh?

Burgers-And-Dogs-And-Beer-Oh-My-ingly,

The Laughing Liberal

It would be impossible for me but one of our oldsters and his companion we talked with last night would be there!

So what are the chances of this seriously coming off? It would be fun and educational for all! (some of you would even recognize the oldster referenced)

Archived