BC Voice picnic or get together

Brighteyes

Sorry, given up on the idea of the picnic. Probably won't get on here too much anymore. People are childish and make stupid comments. Turns me off. Sorry to the people who would have come and had a good time, but it isn't worth trying to get together and work schedules are so difficult to plan around. Guess will just give up on the idea.

Sorry, given up on the idea of the picnic. Probably won't get on here too much anymore. People are childish and make stupid comments. Turns me off. Sorry to the people who would have come and had a good time, but it isn't worth trying to get together and work schedules are so difficult to plan around. Guess will just give up on the idea.

I'm sorry to hear that you have become turned off to the idea of attempting to co ordinate a picnic / get together event but I can certainly understand your sentiment and reasons for your disillusionment. I hope that my attempt at humor was not partly responsible for you feeling this way and if it was I now feel badly and would like to offer you my sincere apology. Sometimes my sense of humor is misunderstood and gets me in trouble, anyone who knows me would understand my motivations much better. Whatever the reason for you now feeling this way, I hope that this does not linger with you since, as we know, in the larger scheme of our lives, trivial things such as what happens in this chat forum are surely not important. Cheers! Pawnbroker©

That's a shame, it seemed that quite a few would have turned up...I thought that the thread stayed on point pretty much, sorry that you feel discouraged.

Guest The Laughing Liberal

I agree with Bee - It's too bad you don't feel this would work. I was serious in my reply and would have very much enjoyed meeting everyone and getting to know the real them. If you change your mind, count me in. I'd even help organize it, if you like.

Seriously,

The Laughing Liberal

Guest Guest Guy Guestinger

Move this to the registered users forum and see what kind of serious responses you get. I bet you can pull this off.

Guest Guest

Sorry to hear that. Is it because I said I'd hide under the bleachers? I've got meeting new people anxiety..... I'm totally harmless. I swear.

Guest Guest

Is anyone interested in having a get together/picnic at a local park. Everyone could bring something and just get together and have a good time. Low expense, but fun. What do all of you think?

We should have a block party on Edwards Street.

Archived