Noticing an elephant in the room

The West Sider

If you are making a point about the latest pontus destroying our economy and everything we know as Americans he is certainly not my leader. I have the same fierce objections to the latest coming out of Washington not the least operation fast and furious. My point is the global elites that basically run the show on the world political and economic scene have created a sense of dissatisfaction and animosity between us human beings. They make issues of race, gender, sexuality, movies, current events so divisive that it creates divisions. It creates enemies and animosity between people, while they continue to corrupt, steal and murder without any consequences to them. They get away not just Scot free but with billions of tax payers money over and over. Until we realize wake up so to speak and see that they are the enemies of life and liberty and then do something about it we will be trapped in the dog and pony show that just creates unharmonious human relations.

Instead of focusing on color we need to focus on poverty and politics of poverty. To highlight one race as being the scape goat of all our collective ills is not productive it does not

contribute to solving the real problems caused by the political and economic elite.

The tactic of divide and conquer is effectively played out when we pin one neighbor against another. Just research cointel FBI war on blacks. How the FBI knowingly contributed to the modern gang problem by eliminating all effective black political activists. Investigate how this government helped bring cheap crack cocaine onto the streets of LA and NYC and elsewhere

To put the coup de grace into the black community. Not to mention the golden triangle and heroin during Vietnam and now interestingly enough the recent surge of her ion from Afghanistan. Until we wake up and realize that this government has been actively at war with it's citizens for the last 30-30 years then we will not find the root of the problem.

Instead of pointing out the baggy pants that run amok on the west side we should be drawing and quartering the suit and tie politicians(who mind like you and I were their pants on their waist) that created the circumstances that allowed such a hideous situation to brew and ferment over the last decade and a half. Basically a total all out revolution is required to reestablish the constitution and the freedoms under it. Instead we get all hot and bothered over property crime drugs and how people dress.

Beowolf I know you are a good aim, with your guns, but what good is aim if you are shooting at the wrong target.

I also know you probably agree with much of what I have said and I respect you and enjoy reading your posts.

Political leaders COUNT on the minions to argue about non-issues like race and gay marriage so they can carry out their agenda. Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush, all of them count on keeping people distracted while they do what they really want unkown to the American people. The problem is most Americans are too busy playing partisan politics and bickering to even see what is going on all around them. Idiots who claim their side won are too stupid to see we all lose.

The only thing that will fix this is for the American people to stand up with a unified voice and say enough is enough. The liberty tree needs to be watered, it is wilting. Until that happens, welcome to the new America. Everyone expects something for nothing, people are lazy, partisan politics is king, it doesnt matter what reality is because perception is everything, and lying cheating and stealing has replaced honesty hard work and determination.

The elephant in the room is that we are in a decline, too bad people dont know their history so they could see it and understand it.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Political leaders COUNT on the minions to argue about non-issues like race and gay marriage so they can carry out their agenda. Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush, all of them count on keeping people distracted while they do what they really want unkown to the American people. The problem is most Americans are too busy playing partisan politics and bickering to even see what is going on all around them. Idiots who claim their side won are too stupid to see we all lose.

The only thing that will fix this is for the American people to stand up with a unified voice and say enough is enough. The liberty tree needs to be watered, it is wilting. Until that happens, welcome to the new America. Everyone expects something for nothing, people are lazy, partisan politics is king, it doesnt matter what reality is because perception is everything, and lying cheating and stealing has replaced honesty hard work and determination.

The elephant in the room is that we are in a decline, too bad people dont know their history so they could see it and understand it.

I agree any major election and all you hear is gay rights, abortion and some other stupid bull, keep them entertained with football or nascar.

I agree any major election and all you hear is gay rights, abortion and some other stupid bull, keep them entertained with football or nascar.

You forgot American Idol.....thats how Bush got elected.

Non-issues keeps political hacks happy and employed. The masses of asses are only too happy to follow.

Guest Guest

Binghamton is going to turn into a craphole like Detroit and St. Louis if you do nothing.

>Implying that Binghamton is better than Detroit and/or St. Louis

Guest Guest
Obviously you have never been to either city.

Binghamton may be on track to become a miniature Detroit or St. Louis some day, but yeah, it isn't even close.

Binghamton is actually pretty average, as far as crime goes. The problems we're having deserve more attention, especially since they've gotten worse over the last couple of years, but hyperbole doesn't help anybody. I can't help but laugh when I hear about people who are "afraid" to go downtown. If Binghamton is scary for you, you must not get out much.

St. Louis is the only place I've ever been genuinely concerned for my life. It's so bad that they filmed Escape From New York there because 1970s New York City wasn't post-apocalyptic enough. The Arch is a lie, there is no Arch. It's just the ruins of a burned-out, abandoned McDonald's.

Guest Guest

Binghamton may be on track to become a miniature Detroit or St. Louis some day, but yeah, it isn't even close.

Binghamton is actually pretty average, as far as crime goes. The problems we're having deserve more attention, especially since they've gotten worse over the last couple of years, but hyperbole doesn't help anybody. I can't help but laugh when I hear about people who are "afraid" to go downtown. If Binghamton is scary for you, you must not get out much.

St. Louis is the only place I've ever been genuinely concerned for my life. It's so bad that they filmed Escape From New York there because 1970s New York City wasn't post-apocalyptic enough. The Arch is a lie, there is no Arch. It's just the ruins of a burned-out, abandoned McDonald's.

Why did you fear for your life in St. Louis? Was it because of the large Irish and Italian population?

Guest Guest

What about the recent happenings on the eastside....2 black males held a gun to one mans head and when he didnt have any money they walked up robinson st and knocked someone out then the other cops were chasing some black males through calvin coolidge parking lot and lost them(in the dark).

Guest Guest

What about the recent happenings on the eastside....2 black males held a gun to one mans head and when he didnt have any money they walked up robinson st and knocked someone out then the other cops were chasing some black males through calvin coolidge parking lot and lost them(in the dark).

Day*

Guest Guest
Why did you fear for your life in St. Louis? Was it because of the large Irish and Italian population?

It was poors. America's poor are dangerous, dirty, and undesirable. That's why they're poors in the first place.

If we truck all the poors out of Binghamton to a city like St. Louis where they can be amongst other poors, this city will be great again. If you're a poor, get out to make room for the rich.

Guest Guest
What's up with Number 5? No alarm system? How can you drag a safe out of the building without setting off some alarm?

You'd be surprised at how many people are just now getting around to cameras and alarms.

In any case, what happened at #5? I haven't heard about this.

Guest Guest

July 14, 2011

Updated Jul 14, 2011 at 3:20 PM EDT

Binghamton, NY (WBNG Binghamton) Binghamton Police are investigating a robbery in Binghamton's south side.

They say someone broke into the Number 5 restaurant some time Tuesday night into Wednesday morning.

That's on the corner of South Washington Street and Route 434.

Police say someone took the safe out of the restaurant, but they didn't get very far.

It was found not far outside of the restaurant.

Police aren't releasing information about any possible suspects.

They say detectives are still investigating how the safe was taken.

http://www.wbng.com/news/local/Safe-Taken-From-Local-Restaurant-125585493.html

Guest Guest

It was poors. America's poor are dangerous, dirty, and undesirable. That's why they're poors in the first place.

If we truck all the poors out of Binghamton to a city like St. Louis where they can be amongst other poors, this city will be great again. If you're a poor, get out to make room for the rich.

Oh, joy.

It's the "POORS" moron again.

Archived