President Obamas Speech

ginger

Guest Guest

It's the game that the Republicans play. Spend spend spend, then claim to be conservative when it suits them. I can't believe it still works. I was hip to it in the fourth grade. Wtf people?

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

It's the game that the Republicans play. Spend spend spend, then claim to be conservative when it suits them. I can't believe it still works. I was hip to it in the fourth grade. Wtf people?

Wow. You learned that a whole 2 months ago?

Nice picture in the other post. Sure seems like there is a lot left off obama's side. Creative accounting. Reminds me of the new statistic of jobs "created or saved". Make it up as you go is the policy of this administration.

Guest Guest

Well then, we are all agreed.

If a Republican is ever elected President again, there will never be an increase in the debt ceiling under any circumstance.

Guest Guest

Wow. You learned that a whole 2 months ago?

Nice picture in the other post. Sure seems like there is a lot left off obama's side. Creative accounting. Reminds me of the new statistic of jobs "created or saved". Make it up as you go is the policy of this administration.

Care to tell us what was left off? Or are you just making crap up again.

Guest Guest

If a Republican is ever elected President again, there will never be an increase in the debt ceiling under any circumstance.

Natl_Debt_Chart.jpg

I'm tuned into TWT right now-he just said something about 9 billion in cash shipped to Iraq on wooden pallets disappeared. WE don't know where it it. But none of you agree we need to cut the government off right now. To reiterate...the government is like your worst nightmare of a relative. Cut them off-Enough.

Guest Guest

I'm tuned into TWT right now-he just said something about 9 billion in cash shipped to Iraq on wooden pallets disappeared. WE don't know where it it. But none of you agree we need to cut the government off right now. To reiterate...the government is like your worst nightmare of a relative. Cut them off-Enough.

We need to eliminate the Bush tax cuts and lower gov't spending. We cannot afford to default on our loans.

Guest Guest

Actually it was $12 billion in U.S. banknotes delivered were delivered to Iraq in 2003 and 2004. But don't worry - the oil money will pay it back. ;)

Guest Guest

Obama was against it before he was for it. hahaha

Guest Guest

We need to eliminate the Bush tax cuts and lower gov't spending. We cannot afford to default on our loans.

We bring in more than enough money to pay on the loans. Don't be such a sheep. You are falling for the scare tactic. Try thinking for yourself.

Your response is a little too simplistic. There are many who believe that raising taxes at this point in time will actually lower revenue because it will have a negative effect on the sluggish (understatement) economy. Resulting in lower amounts of income to be taxed. Agree or disagree, there is no doubt that obama's spending has not helped the economy and massively increased the debt. His ideas aren't working. Why do people think his most recent plan will?

Simplistic is what we need, not Timmy Geithner play Russian Roulette with the stock market.

Haven't seen worthwhile economic policies out of anyone in Washington in a long time.

All these experts are less accurate than meterologists Bill Rogers. I wish I could suck that much

in my job as these ass clowns do, hell and my job's standards aren't all that high.

"negative effect on a sluggish ecomony" How much worse can it be??

Unemployment is way up.

Government dependancy is way up.

Debt is way up.

Public sentiment is way down.

It is time to start holding our country to the high standards we proclaim we have.

I'd like to see a flat tax myself.

Along with that a flat percentage on all law breakers fines.

If Donnie Trump gets a speeding ticket make him pay 5% of his income or whatever arbitrary percentage deemed appropriate.

Same thing for Joe Schmoe humping 3 jobs to make due.

Start putting public assistances on cash cards and limit the purchases to basic necessities.

Save paper and postage and just set up accounts for those in need until they get back on their feet.

Eliminate this free trade crap and start making other countries foot the bill for the luxury of selling us their crap.

That includes so called "american brands" that decided to move to Mexico for cheap labor, they aren't American goods anymore..sorry Walmart.

Raise the retirement age for Social Security.

The system is clearly outdated and set up for a much lesser life expectancy.

50 is the new 40 anyway.

Actually it was $12 billion in U.S. banknotes delivered were delivered to Iraq in 2003 and 2004. But don't worry - the oil money will pay it back. ;)

Exactly.

It is time to send Iraq a bill for the work we've done.

Guest Guest

We bring in more than enough money to pay on the loans. Don't be such a sheep. You are falling for the scare tactic. Try thinking for yourself.

Look, I don't like paying taxes either, but you need to get real. You can't pay your rent if you don't make any money. We enjoy one of the lowest tax rates in the developed world.

Guest Guest

Look, I don't like paying taxes either, but you need to get real. You can't pay your rent if you don't make any money. We enjoy one of the lowest tax rates in the developed world.

Find a place that you can afford. What is so hard to understand?

Guest Guest

Simplistic is what we need, not Timmy Geithner play Russian Roulette with the stock market.

Haven't seen worthwhile economic policies out of anyone in Washington in a long time.

All these experts are less accurate than meterologists Bill Rogers. I wish I could suck that much

in my job as these ass clowns do, hell and my job's standards aren't all that high.

"negative effect on a sluggish ecomony" How much worse can it be??

Unemployment is way up.

Government dependancy is way up.

Debt is way up.

Public sentiment is way down.

It is time to start holding our country to the high standards we proclaim we have.

I'd like to see a flat tax myself.

Along with that a flat percentage on all law breakers fines.

If Donnie Trump gets a speeding ticket make him pay 5% of his income or whatever arbitrary percentage deemed appropriate.

Same thing for Joe Schmoe humping 3 jobs to make due.

Start putting public assistances on cash cards and limit the purchases to basic necessities.

Save paper and postage and just set up accounts for those in need until they get back on their feet.

Eliminate this free trade crap and start making other countries foot the bill for the luxury of selling us their crap.

That includes so called "american brands" that decided to move to Mexico for cheap labor, they aren't American goods anymore..sorry Walmart.

Raise the retirement age for Social Security.

The system is clearly outdated and set up for a much lesser life expectancy.

50 is the new 40 anyway.

I agree with almost all of your ideas.

Guest Guest

We can afford it. You act like you are struggling.

Apparently you can't afford it. YOU were the one whining about not having the money to cover your bills. Must be a liberal democrat obama worshipper.

Guest Guest

Apparently you can't afford it. YOU were the one whining about not having the money to cover your bills. Must be a liberal democrat obama worshipper.

It was a metaphor, idiot.

As a guest already posted, it occurred 7 to 8 years go.

For proof...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9G-tnBXSZw

Guest Guest

It was a metaphor, idiot.

So is it true or where you making something up? Can you or can't you pay your bills. Your kind doesn't know when they are lying and when they aren't.

Guest Guest

Try turning on Fox News. You would obviously learn something.

After reading Leonard Pitts' column on Sunday, it is painfully clear that Fox News is not a "new organization". Wake up!

Guest Guest

After reading Leonard Pitts' column on Sunday, it is painfully clear that Fox News is not a "new organization". Wake up!

New? They have been around for over a decade. Go ahead and stick with your information sources if you want but they don't seem very good. lol

Guest Guest

New? They have been around for over a decade. Go ahead and stick with your information sources if you want but they don't seem very good. lol

Fox News is a joke. Simple inflammatory rabble rabble for simple people.

Archived