President Obamas Speech

ginger

Guest Guest

Remember kids, even though the democrats didn't actually get into office until 2007, it was their fault that the economy started to tank in 2006. In addition, the Republicans have been in control of the house since the beginning of this year, and it's all Obama's fault that the economy is in the hole.

This is the way to think when you are a partisan simpleton who is unable to think for yourself. This is your brain on stupid.

You think all this craziness started in 2007? That is your brain on stupid.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

Remember kids, even though the democrats didn't actually get into office until 2007, it was their fault that the economy started to tank in 2006. In addition, the Republicans have been in control of the house since the beginning of this year, and it's all Obama's fault that the economy is in the hole.

This is the way to think when you are a partisan simpleton who is unable to think for yourself. This is your brain on stupid.

WOW! You are truly simple. The republicans have control of 1/3 of what matters and you point at them??? What about when the dems had both houses and the white house for 2 years??? They couldn't even pass a budget!!! Democrats fail all on their own. They don't need the republicans to help them. Democrat policy and talking points do a good enough job.

Guest Guest

BIG DEAL DONE Once again the 2%ters and corporations no tax increase. Just cuts, the 98% carry the load and pain again. The chaos is closer.

Guest Guest

BIG DEAL DONE Once again the 2%ters and corporations no tax increase. Just cuts, the 98% carry the load and pain again. The chaos is closer.

Ah the warm feeling of being trickled down upon. It's a warm, fuzzy feeling knowing that those that got us into this mess won't be affected at all.

Guest Guest

That 2 percent already carries a majority of the load. Who do you think pays for your benefits, turd?

It's real simple. DON'T SPEND MORE THAN YOU BRING IN. No matter what side of the arguement you are on, you have to recognize that both sides have been spending more than they bring in for decades. How is that supposed to work??? This is a wakeup call and it is time to start spending less and paying down the debt. Stop giving money to foreign countries, stop spending 500,000 for shrimp on treadmills, start making some of these oil rich countries pay for our help (or stay out of it), cut a little of the top of ALL programs, stop raising politicians pay, benefits, etc. You can not fix the problem by raising taxes. There isn't enough money being made out there.

Guest Guest

That 2 percent already carries a majority of the load. Who do you think pays for your benefits, turd?

It's real simple. DON'T SPEND MORE THAN YOU BRING IN. No matter what side of the arguement you are on, you have to recognize that both sides have been spending more than they bring in for decades. How is that supposed to work??? This is a wakeup call and it is time to start spending less and paying down the debt. Stop giving money to foreign countries, stop spending 500,000 for shrimp on treadmills, start making some of these oil rich countries pay for our help (or stay out of it), cut a little of the top of ALL programs, stop raising politicians pay, benefits, etc. You can not fix the problem by raising taxes. There isn't enough money being made out there.

Funny - none of your suggestions were even proposed. Instead the people hurting the most will suffer the most while the 2% you are defending will continue to get richer.

Guest Guest

Really not enough money out there?

We're currently collecting 14.9% of the GDP (14.6T). Or 2.1T

If we collected the same percentage of the GDP as we did during 2000, that would jump to 3T.

If we collected at the same level as the last time we had as extensive wars that would jump to closer to 4.38T.

Please don't argue there's not enough money out there. With modest cuts in spending and collecting the same levels of taxation as 2000 (as a percentage of GDP) we could easily collect a budget surplus. Ending the Wars alone combined with increased taxation would provide a tiny surplus. The elephant in the room is defense spending, which accounts for about 1/3rd of all spending.

Guest Guest

Funny - none of your suggestions were even proposed. Instead the people hurting the most will suffer the most while the 2% you are defending will continue to get richer.

Sorry you are too stupid or lazy to succeed.

Guest Guest

Sorry you are too stupid or lazy to succeed.

I highly doubt you're in the 2%. For some reason people seem to think they are, and the harsh reality is they're wrong.

Guest Guest

I highly doubt you're in the 2%. For some reason people seem to think they are, and the harsh reality is they're wrong.

Like someone else said, they are a caddie who thinks they are a member of the country club.

Guest Guest

I never said I was. I am confident that I could be if I wanted. I chose my profession for reasons other than monetary compensation. My point is that you should quit crying about people who make it big and strive to join them. Nobody gets anywhere whining about other peoples' success.

Guest Guest

Sorry you are to ignorant to see reality.

The reality is that you are a whiney twat. Get off your ass and make something of yourself.

Guest Guest

More than 40% of our GDP is government spending. This is too high. Taxes as a percentage of GDP won't mean much if the government becomes the GDP.

Guest Guest
More than 40% of our GDP is government spending. This is too high. Taxes as a percentage of GDP won't mean much if the government becomes the GDP.

Too high relative to what? With a few exceptions, 40% is about the same or, in most cases, much less than just about any other country with running water, indoor toilets, and 24/7 electricity. Of course, we spend a wildly disproportionate share of our tax money on healthcare and defense. If we got that under control, it would be notably lower.

Guest Guest

Boy are you wrong LOL keep drinking the Koolaid your will not make it.

Guest Guest

One thing is clear. obama got what was most important to him. We will not deal with the debt ceiling again until after the next election. He couldn't be more transparent.

Guest Guest
God gifted me with children.

Why do people act like popping out a child makes them unique and a major achievement? Being a parent is great, but the great majority of people are capable of producing children and most of them do it eventually, almost as often as not accidentally. It's a basic biological function. Nobody is impressed.

Guest ginger

Wow, I just heard Walmart laid off employees in anticipation of people not getting their checks. They also asked full time employees to take off Thursday and Friday.

Archived