2011 STAC Boys Soccer

DarkManX14

Yeah Right. Why not Vestal, UE, Bing, ME. Im not sure where all the ME hype is from, they have Hostrander and Kozeke. Vestal is always strong, UE has more back than ME does. And Dan Smith, bless his heart, manages to create a decent core every year.

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah Right. Why not Vestal, UE, Bing, ME. Im not sure where all the ME hype is from, they have Hostrander and Kozeke. Vestal is always strong, UE has more back than ME does. And Dan Smith, bless his heart, manages to create a decent core every year.

Yeah right. Why not UE, Vestal, Bing, ME. This will be UE's year!!

Yeah right. Why not UE, Vestal, Bing, ME. This will be UE's year!!

what are the predicitons for each stac divison?

Central

SV-2-Still young 1 year away

Owego-1 should win div have a ton of returning players

JC-3

Norwich-4

East

Oneonta-1-always a tough team to beat

WIndsor-4

Seton-5

CV-3

C Forks-2 could be a shocker this year will have speed

Metro

ME-2

Vestal-1 Dominance over the years gives them the edge

UE -3

Binghamton-4

West

Ithaca-2

Horseheads-3

Elmira-1 Has one of the top players in the state Alex K

Corning-4

Alex K is not a good player. He whines all the time during games about call that he doesn't get. Plus he played ESS who was 0-14 the past couple years and has had number multi goal games against a weak team. Name some of owego's returning players please???????????

Alex K is not a good player. He whines all the time during games about call that he doesn't get. Plus he played ESS who was 0-14 the past couple years and has had number multi goal games against a weak team. Name some of owego's returning players please???????????

Alex played for EFA not ESS and was the leading scorer on the team. Owegos website shows they had 13 juniors last year so the assumption is that most of them will return as seniors.

what are the predicitons for each stac divison?

Central

SV-2-Still young 1 year away

Owego-1 should win div have a ton of returning players

JC-3

Norwich-4

Both JC and SV beat Owego last year and both of those teams have more of the core groups of their key players coming back than Owego does. Owego may have had 13 juniors but the 7 seniors they lost accounted for almost all the scoring on the team. I'd rather know I have a player like Purtell or Rood coming back to put the ball in the net than have to try and figure out how to replace the goals.

Not sure why you think SV is young this year, they return 2 senior STAC All Stars along with Rood who is only a junior but is a great player. Only young two players on the team I know are the Carway brothers but the rest of the team is upper classmen I think. No idea how you have JC going from division champs to third place with only really Viatali in goal to replace. I see JC a slight favorite over SV for the central and Owego a solid third.

This is a terrible point. Alex scored 22 goals last season. Two of them were against ESS. Not to mention, Alex lead an EFA team in scoring who advanced to the NYS Tournament Quarterfinal and finished 11th in the state Class A.

Windsor moved up kids from 8th to JV they were the best of the bunch all travel players year round with great abilty to both programs ( girls/ boys) Soccer meeting was last night. My daughter boyfriend plays Varsity.

I think that vestal will take it again they have numerous good players (Clarke, Rocco, Hoover) take up most the field and then UE will be second don't count them out they got good talent

Alex K from EFA =NOT GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok if you guys are going to try to dis a really good soccer player then at least know his name its not Alex K his name is Alex Varkatzas and learn the pronunciation also bc your going to be saying his name for a very long time.

ok if you guys are going to try to dis a really good soccer player then at least know his name its not Alex K his name is Alex Varkatzas and learn the pronunciation also bc your going to be saying his name for a very long time.

That would be correct it is Alex V and his name will be spoken of plenty this year. He is a scorer and will lead his team in scoring every year. If he could get rid of the "it is all about me" ideas and play team soccer his team will not be beatable. If he has 20 goals along with at least 10 assist then he is an all around player. If team concentrate and double team him and frustrate him from scoring I am not sure he can be level headed and not allow himself from getting carded. If Maturity has kicked in and he plays a team game then they have a chance at states.

That would be correct it is Alex V and his name will be spoken of plenty this year. He is a scorer and will lead his team in scoring every year. If he could get rid of the "it is all about me" ideas and play team soccer his team will not be beatable. If he has 20 goals along with at least 10 assist then he is an all around player. If team concentrate and double team him and frustrate him from scoring I am not sure he can be level headed and not allow himself from getting carded. If Maturity has kicked in and he plays a team game then they have a chance at states.

People just have to remember that hes still pretty young and maturity will come with age

I think that vestal will take it again they have numerous good players (Clarke, Rocco, Hoover) take up most the field and then UE will be second don't count them out they got good talent

who does union endicott even have?

Archived