Weekend Without BCVoice

Guest Kermit

Guest YEAH RIGHT

I was in the smelly stupid dome all weekend,,, I also went to a breakfast fund raiser on front street had a great time supported some great girls...

I was going CRAZY without BCVoice. I missed all the harrassment from Sleepless In Hillcrest, but the thing I missed the most was Billy's hat getting picked on!

I feel your pain!

I was going CRAZY without BCVoice. I missed all the harrassment from Sleepless In Hillcrest, but the thing I missed the most was Billy's hat getting picked on!

New forum...same stupid hat! Some things never change. That hat and a buck will buy you a cup of bean and bacon soup! Crackers are extra!

Guest Yeah Right
What was the fund raiser???
Girls softball that practice at CV but are from all over BC. Great fun and good to see girls that are not on drugs or waisting the life they have.

busy in am w/ hockey, then sat night we had open gym for the lacrosse kids. good turn out 5 new kids that never touched a stick before. sun was bored, no bcv, went for a ride on the quad nice 10 mile loop with our oldest. then finally the superbowl & what a freakin great game! nice job on the new forum btw.

Watched a anti-war protest on public channel. They did'nt show enough of it to see if our esteemed government employee Matt Ryan partook in it or not.

I gotta admit, joining into a war protest was not the brightest thing that guy did. Wonder if he gives accolades to the vets now for a job well done?

Archived