ALL METRO FOOTBALL TEAM

Guest Guest

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You think 50 year old men could hold M-E's champs to 14 points?

Yes, that team didn't have any two way players. Those 50 year old men would make it close with two weeks of practice.

Guest Ue stud

Ue 79 would throttle me 11. Heck 7 out 10 Ue teams in the 80 s would beat me 11. Ue 80,81,82,83,86,87,88,and the great 89 team. No contest. Ue 11 came close to beating me11 and ue11 would get destroyed by all those teams. Ue in the 80,s was a state powerhouse.

Ue 79 would throttle me 11. Heck 7 out 10 Ue teams in the 80 s would beat me 11. Ue 80,81,82,83,86,87,88,and the great 89 team. No contest. Ue 11 came close to beating me11 and ue11 would get destroyed by all those teams. Ue in the 80,s was a state powerhouse.

Which 80s are you talking about? The 1880s? Certainly not the 1980s? U-E only won 3 Section 4 championships in the 80s. That's a state powerhouse? Heck, one year you mention, 1988, M-E won the Section 4 title in U-Es class. So much for your credibility.

U-E was however an overall Section power in the 80s. I believe they had the second best record in the Section for the 1980s.

Guest Billy Hill

If all metro doesn't exist, then what is it called?

There is a new name and it was in the paper the other day. Since there is no STAC why don't they just call it Section IV All Stars? They have to try to make a big deal out of something that few people really care about.

There is a new name and it was in the paper the other day. Since there is no STAC why don't they just call it Section IV All Stars? They have to try to make a big deal out of something that few people really care about.

Elite 24

It means a lot to the kids who work hard and enjoy some recognition. As far as you haters on BC Voice, if you care so little, why don't you go watch tv or something and quit coming on here and turning everything into something miserable. You all must have such sadness in your lives.

I thought Caleb S.would be a "sho in" considering All the D-1 schools going after him.

thats actually a great point, i spoke to him this weekend says he has offers from several schools

thats actually a great point, i spoke to him this weekend says he has offers from several schools

You either lie or misunderstood or are using words he did not. He has ZERO offers yet, he is too young and cannot be given any offers yet.

Of course he has had interests from several schools.

Archived