ALL METRO FOOTBALL TEAM

Guest Guest

I thought Caleb S.would be a "sho in" considering All the D-1 schools going after him.

He needs to thank todd story! Without his coaching and vast wealth of knowledge, he would have done terrible this season. CS needs to give all his credit to Story.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tecgeU3'322.8

I heard that Kyle Gallagher from M-E who plays QB and is an awesome basketball player too....is getting recruited by Notre Dame and SU and he's only a sophomore.

I heard that Kyle Gallagher from M-E who plays QB and is an awesome basketball player too....is getting recruited by Notre Dame and SU and he's only a sophomore.

Not even close. He hasn't done anything to merit being recruited by a D2 school yet.

I thought Caleb S.would be a "sho in" considering All the D-1 schools going after him.

His performance did not merit even the slightest consideration. I suspect all this alleged D1 interest will fade by his SR year. At least the FBS interest. There is a big difference between sending underclassmen recruiting material [on the chance they turn into a star] and actually offering a scolarship.

Maybe if he goes to a prep school he can enhance his chances for the big time?

His performance did not merit even the slightest consideration. I suspect all this alleged D1 interest will fade by his SR year. At least the FBS interest. There is a big difference between sending underclassmen recruiting material [on the chance they turn into a star] and actually offering a scolarship.

Maybe if he goes to a prep school he can enhance his chances for the big time?

Caleb is transfering to UE. He will be a defensive end and quarterback. He is going to return our offense to a high powered offensive! Go UE!

Caleb is transfering to UE. He will be a defensive end and quarterback. He is going to return our offense to a high powered offensive! Go UE!

UE would probably be the best fit for him locally. Are you so thin that you need him to play DE?

Dashawn Jones is transfering to ME

UE would probably be the best fit for him locally. Are you so thin that you need him to play DE?

He wasn't even one of the top ten Qb's in section 4. I know coaches for Uof Buff. and they don't have any clue on who he is.

You either lie or misunderstood or are using words he did not. He has ZERO offers yet, he is too young and cannot be given any offers yet.

Of course he has had interests from several schools.

there called verbal offers dumbass, and you can recieve them as a junior. Thats what he said, I unlike you actually talk to caleb on a regular basis

there called verbal offers dumbass, and you can recieve them as a junior. Thats what he said, I unlike you actually talk to caleb on a regular basis

Then SAY VERBAL offer. A verbal offer is as concrete as a sheet of tissue. That's a major reason why the NCAA allows verbal offers earlier than real offers.

FACT is he has received no offers yet to play anywhere because he can't.

I figured he had verbal offers and am glad he did and hope he does well. Really do.

This kid didn't make elite 24 and didn't even make all leegue. Soooo what is the big tado about this kid? Seton had ZERO standout players this year to include their QB. So even if he does transfer to UE how much of an impact is he going to have in their old, broken, and outdated scheme? Sorry, but whatever bill of goods Todd Story and his cronies sold this kid to transfer to Seton straight up ruined this kid. So he transfer to a THIRD school to try and "get it right?" Wow! Great high school career. Great memories. Great stories to tell. Transfering to UE would be another big mistake. But staying at Seton would be an even BIGGER mistake!

Guest Smasher

This kid didn't make elite 24 and didn't even make all leegue. Soooo what is the big tado about this kid? Seton had ZERO standout players this year to include their QB. So even if he does transfer to UE how much of an impact is he going to have in their old, broken, and outdated scheme? Sorry, but whatever bill of goods Todd Story and his cronies sold this kid to transfer to Seton straight up ruined this kid. So he transfer to a THIRD school to try and "get it right?" Wow! Great high school career. Great memories. Great stories to tell. Transfering to UE would be another big mistake. But staying at Seton would be an even BIGGER mistake!

I don't agree that transferring to U-E would be a mistake - I think that is the only real choice Caleb has. I do agree that staying at Seton is a big mistake, since Seton is a bunch of losers. Seton will have an awful football team next year, so if this kid wants to have any decent high school memories, it is probably his best bet to go to U-E. Maybe he can salvage 1 out of 4 high school years.

I don't agree that transferring to U-E would be a mistake - I think that is the only real choice Caleb has. I do agree that staying at Seton is a big mistake, since Seton is a bunch of losers. Seton will have an awful football team next year, so if this kid wants to have any decent high school memories, it is probably his best bet to go to U-E. Maybe he can salvage 1 out of 4 high school years.

Other than Seton, transferring is not an option at too many schools around here. The day of paying tution is all but gone. You have to live in most disricts to go there these days.

Other than Seton, transferring is not an option at too many schools around here. The day of paying tution is all but gone. You have to live in most disricts to go there these days.

A friend of mine rented an apartment for one year so his son could play in Binghamton a few years back. They [father & son] lived there for the school year and then moved back to their home with mother and brother after his SR year was over. So, some people will take drastic measures.

Then there are the people who just move out of one apartment into another.

Guest SaintlyPerson

"staying at Seton is a big mistake"

What a dumb statement, how can being at the best school in the area (by far) be a mistake.

"Seton is a bunch of losers"

I dare you say that to a Seton person, they would whomp you

"Seton will have an awful football team next year"

You are talking nonsense saying that, they are going to be good, oh yes, they're going to be real good!

"probably his best bet to go to U-E"

U-E is nothing compared to Seton, but then again what school is?

Shame on you for being so jealous of Seton, they are the tops!

How would going to UE be a good fit for this kid? Sorry, but Hurds offensive scheme is a joke! Seriously, what type of offense are they? No one can define what they are. Binghamton is a spread offense. ME is a triple option. What the heck is UE? Even they don't know and that's why they have been in drastic decline in recent years. Remove a stud player from their offense like Jordan Thomas and they are done! Seriously, UE has continued to go backwards since JT left. If this Caleb kid is as good as eveyone says he should go to Binghamton with a spread offense where he can pass and run versus UE he will take a beating.

How would going to UE be a good fit for this kid? Sorry, but Hurds offensive scheme is a joke! Seriously, what type of offense are they? No one can define what they are. Binghamton is a spread offense. ME is a triple option. What the heck is UE? Even they don't know and that's why they have been in drastic decline in recent years. Remove a stud player from their offense like Jordan Thomas and they are done! Seriously, UE has continued to go backwards since JT left. If this Caleb kid is as good as eveyone says he should go to Binghamton with a spread offense where he can pass and run versus UE he will take a beating.

binghamton is not replacing andre yevie at qb, so that's out, unless caleb would consider playing somewhere else (wr?, d line?) then bingo is where he should go

yes, u-e has an offense with no imagination, and even if caleb qb'ed at u-e, who knows what mediocre results may occur... but seton is still the worst option, they are flat out horrible, seton bs'ed caleb, and now he is stuck... also caleb's mom lives in u-e, so that part makes it easy...

who the hell is Caleb??!! Never heard of him...who does he play for? What position? He didn't make the Elite 24 or any All-Conference team, so he can't be that good. Stop pumping up these kids who are average at best.

who the hell is Caleb??!! Never heard of him...who does he play for? What position? He didn't make the Elite 24 or any All-Conference team, so he can't be that good. Stop pumping up these kids who are average at best.

Caleb Haney. He plays for the Chicago bears.

Imagine if he orginally transferred to bing...can you say state champs

are u nuts?! have u ever seen the kid run?! He was one of the slowest kids on SCC last year. Think im lying? go check out a scc basketball game. He is slow as mud and has zero lateral quickness,

the bing qb last year is 10x the athlete and much better at running the spread.

he's a scrub qb and should have changed positions years ago,

Archived