Broome County

Guest Security

Guest Security

I just saw Debbie Preston driving in a county vehicle smoking, that has to be against the policy and procedures of the county, Who do I report it to? Tom Libous??? LOL what a joke this county is.!!!!

Who cares if she is smoking. It isn't illegal. I do not smoke, but it bothers me that everytime you turn around the smoking police are everywhere. It is not illegal to smoke and I do think there are other more important topics and events taking place in this world to get upset about than someone smoking.

I just saw Debbie Preston driving in a county vehicle smoking, that has to be against the policy and procedures of the county, Who do I report it to? Tom Libous??? LOL what a joke this county is.!!!!

Better call the hotline!!!!

Who cares if she is smoking. It isn't illegal. I do not smoke, but it bothers me that everytime you turn around the smoking police are everywhere. It is not illegal to smoke and I do think there are other more important topics and events taking place in this world to get upset about than someone smoking.

It is against County Law to smoke in County Owned vehicles, she did not make the rule/law but if she wants others to follow the rules of the County then she should also it is not the smoking part but what is good for the goose is good for the gander. What is the punishment if a sheriff gets caught smoking in his vehicle.

It is against County Law to smoke in County Owned vehicles, she did not make the rule/law but if she wants others to follow the rules of the County then she should also it is not the smoking part but what is good for the goose is good for the gander. What is the punishment if a sheriff gets caught smoking in his vehicle.

There you go it is what it is....

Guest broomehilda

Yeah, give Tom a call.

Guest Martha Hill

I thought the County Executive and others who had county vehicles were no longer able to use them as a take home vehicles, was she seen after 5pm? She comes off like she's all about saving the people of Broome County money, she puts her mug out there for everyone to see with ridiculous initiatives like wooden signs and whistle blowing. What an embarrassment to this county.

You should care if people smoke. It pollutes our environment, makes people sick, raises healthcare for everyone and it's plain fkn nasty to smell a smoker when they come into my personal space. If a civil servent is breaking the law by smoking in the vehicle the you better dam well care. Im glad YOU thing there are more important topics to discuss. Some see it otherwise.

You should care if people smoke. It pollutes our environment, makes people sick, raises healthcare for everyone and it's plain fkn nasty to smell a smoker when they come into my personal space. If a civil servent is breaking the law by smoking in the vehicle the you better dam well care. Im glad YOU thing there are more important topics to discuss. Some see it otherwise.

And people with your body order, perfume, smell, pollute my environment and is plain nasty, give it a break already....Your whining about smoking is about as old as is gets, time to move on to another cause...

And people with your body order, perfume, smell, pollute my environment and is plain nasty, give it a break already....Your whining about smoking is about as old as is gets, time to move on to another cause...

True! I was in front of a lady at sears the other day and her perfume was so heavy I started feeling sick. As soon as I was rang out I ran for the door for fresh air.

I know it's not my business but there is no need to bathe in perfume. If you think you need to wear that much, maybe you stink & need a shower.

Archived