Name Your Pet Peeves

Julia Allison

The greenish paint on the new Hilton Inn Suites on the Vestal Parkway is horrendous.

Matt Markham, Action News anchor, tell your make-up artist to slow down on the white facial powder. Please.

The Newschannel 34 male anchor needs to reign in the exaggerated sing-songy inflection of his diction. Even my cat covers his ears.

OK. Your turn.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest guest

The greenish paint on the new Hilton Inn Suites on the Vestal Parkway is horrendous.

Matt Markham, Action News anchor, tell your make-up artist to slow down on the white facial powder. Please.

The Newschannel 34 male anchor needs to reign in the exaggerated sing-songy inflection of his diction. Even my cat covers his ears.

OK. Your turn.

You!

Guest Guest

It is the same with that Ed Arizonian douche...god that guy was irritating.

Careful - if you say anything bad about Arseholian and they'll accuse you of being Matt Ryan.

Guest Ashley

Really loud toilets. Denny's on Front Street has the loudest toilets. I hit the lever with my fott because I have to cover my ears.

GAH! The problems in my life, I swear.

Guest Guest

Really loud toilets. Denny's on Front Street has the loudest toilets. I hit the lever with my fott because I have to cover my ears.

GAH! The problems in my life, I swear.

I like the establishments that have unisex toilets, I never lift the seat and always pee all over it and never flush!

Guest J . B .

I like the establishments that have unisex toilets, I never lift the seat and always pee all over it and never flush!

You are part of the reason so many sensible women prefer to enjoy living with other women !

My pet peeve is having my confiscatory tax dollars supporting so many who are abe bodied enough to provide for themselves ! Public Assistance Programs was once for those in need , and rightly should be maintained ! Too many now choose it as a career option !

Guest Guest

People who have children as a means of support rather than getting a job.

People who look down on everyone when their lives aren't any better.

Slow drivers.

People who don't wash their hands after toileting.

When my hubby washes the laundry and leaves the dried clothes in a heap on the bed for me to fold...by the time I get to them they're all wrinkled. I hate wrinkled clothes!!

Guest Guest

I do not wash my hands after using the toilet, in fact I often put my fingers in my pants and rub my sweaty smelly crack so that I can enjoy a frequent whiff of butt crack smell on my fingers! I do this despite my job as a food service person strictly forbids this sort of behavior. I handle your food with these hands as often as I am able. I swear and promise you that every word I just said is the complete truth!

Guest Guest

I do not wash my hands after using the toilet, in fact I often put my fingers in my pants and rub my sweaty smelly crack so that I can enjoy a frequent whiff of butt crack smell on my fingers! I do this despite my job as a food service person strictly forbids this sort of behavior. I handle your food with these hands as often as I am able. I swear and promise you that every word I just said is the complete truth!

Do you work at Remliks? If so, that would explain the\at unidentifiable flavor in my shrimp salad.

How about people who can't let go. There are people who develop crushes on someone and when they find their obsession to be unrequited, they get hostile.

Dude, I'm sorry I'm not gay and won't return your insane attention, but if you just drive down the road to the Samartion center, they can help you.