Name Your Pet Peeves

Julia Allison

Guest Guest

Aren't you returning his attention with your reply, or do you just love to hear yourself talk (or type)?

I am pretty sure it is not the type of attention the little stalker wants, but you are right.

My pet peeve is similar to the Grate one: people who come on here and attack people whose only real crime is to post here and sign their names, bug me. Those people have to have something better to do, even if it's just bathe once in a while. There's no reason to throw so much hate at anyone (Sleepy, Holly, Bea, Grate, etc) when they neither know nor care who we are.

I don't sign in because I am at work and would be fired if my boss found out I was playing on this site. She thinks the people who post here are trash.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest

Pants these days are too low cut and shirts are never long enough. My pet peeve is it's hard to find a decent outfit these days. I don't want my butt or belly showing.

I bought a sweater this past winter that I really like and seems like when I wash it, it gets shorter and wider with each washing.

Guest Charles Bronson Jr

The greenish paint on the new Hilton Inn Suites on the Vestal Parkway is horrendous.

Matt Markham, Action News anchor, tell your make-up artist to slow down on the white facial powder. Please.

The Newschannel 34 male anchor needs to reign in the exaggerated sing-songy inflection of his diction. Even my cat covers his ears.

OK. Your turn.

1)Court Street and no Roundabout yet

2)Not finding any crack cocaine dealers at Thorp and mather street to bust over the head

3)Al Sharpton

4)NYC Welfare scum moving to the area

Guest Guest

1)Court Street and no Roundabout yet

2)Not finding any crack cocaine dealers at Thorp and mather street to bust over the head

3)Al Sharpton

4)NYC Welfare scum moving to the area

What about us welfare scum that moved here from upstate near Albany?

Guest Guest

I LOVE talking to customers and then their phone rings and they immediately ignore everyone in the room without an excuse me or consideration for anyone else waiting in line behind them. I think I waited in line for 10 minutes at Subway once behind this person.

Guest Guest

The WBNG website. The "Most Popular" stories links. If you click on one, read the artible and go to the bottom of the page, it offers more "Most Popular" stories... most of which are from last year. That's annoying.

Update your web site WBNG!!

Example: Recent story Minivan Strikes Regal Cinemas. At the bottom of the page the following "Most Popular" links are available:

Minivan Strikes Regal Cinemas

Kerosene Tanker Rolls Over, Blocks Road

WBNG-TV Historical Photos

Flooding 2011 Photography

35 Felines Rescued From Filth - From Sept 2011

Overnight Crash in Windsor

BPD: Can You Help Identify Suspects?

Blaze Obliterates Couple's Cabin

Paska, Please?

Sunday: A Look At Apalachin's Flood Recovery - From Sept 2011

Guest guest

Ya! They should just let their noses run.

Im not saying they should let their noses run but they should have some common courtesy and go to the bathroom to blow it.

Guest guest

When my kids or people at work leave the kitchen cabinets open and leave the room...I spend all my time going around and shutting every one like I have OCD or something! But it's only kitchen cabinets for some reason....my kids actually opened every one last April Fools for me....God love 'em.....

Guest Guest
I LOVE talking to customers and then their phone rings and they immediately ignore everyone in the room without an excuse me or consideration for anyone else waiting in line behind them. I think I waited in line for 10 minutes at Subway once behind this person.

I like the opposite case when you are in line to check out and the counter person takes a call and takes care of the caller while you wait.

Usually happens at Auto Zone.

Guest Guest

When my kids or people at work leave the kitchen cabinets open and leave the room...I spend all my time going around and shutting every one like I have OCD or something! But it's only kitchen cabinets for some reason....my kids actually opened every one last April Fools for me....God love 'em.....

LOL. I get that at home too. Not just cabinets but dresser drawers. There's not a day that goes by that you don't hear me say "the cabinets/drawers open AND close guys. You can open them, think you can take a second and close them too?!"

My guy constantly "re-arranges" the cupboards too. When it's his turn to put away the dishes, he puts them anywhere he pleases. Plates in the oven, cups stacked on top of where the plates go, bowls where the cups go. Just throws all the silverware in the drawer, doesn't seperate any of it. It's irritating but I just go around and put everything back where it belongs.

Guest Ashley

I like the opposite case when you are in line to check out and the counter person takes a call and takes care of the caller while you wait.

Usually happens at Auto Zone.

That's true. I worked somewhere once where we were ordered to answer the phone, no matter what. Talking to a customer in person? Didn't matter if there were 10 of them. If the boss saw you ignore the phone, he flipped his pancakes.

Guest Guest

That's true. I worked somewhere once where we were ordered to answer the phone, no matter what. Talking to a customer in person? Didn't matter if there were 10 of them. If the boss saw you ignore the phone, he flipped his pancakes.

I work in an office with a few other employees. I try to always answer the phone if I can. The boss flips if I'm on the phone w/a client and don't put them on hold & answer the ringing line...even though there are other people here who could pick up the call. I'm supposed to inconvenience one client for the sake of not inconveniencing the other.

• 5 months later...