Name Your Pet Peeves

Julia Allison

Political or authoritative people or people in powerful positions who abuse their position in order to cheat on their spouse and everyone knowing that they are doing this but too afraid to "tell".

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"my mommy told me to wash my hands after going to bathroom"

YEA?!

well my mommy told me to not pee on my hands

People that don't understand simple cleanliness habits and make a joke older than Clint Eastwood to justify being a pig <_<

Drivers with headlights off driving In the early morning fog. Don't you know you are risking a headon collision with cars that are passing and coming in the opposite direction? Dumbbells!

Drivers with headlights off driving In the early morning fog. Don't you know you are risking a headon collision with cars that are passing and coming in the opposite direction? Dumbbells!

Speaking of headon. I hate those commercials! Head on, apply directly to forehead. Head on, apply directly to forehead.

They're so stupid.

Speaking of headon. I hate those commercials! Head on, apply directly to forehead. Head on, apply directly to forehead.

They're so stupid.

• 1 year later...

People at the cash register digging for the exact coin change with a line behind them. Welfare people who do not have enough money in the account. People just standing in the middle of the isle instead of moving to the side for other people to get by them.

A pet peeve of mine is the markers they use on the signs in Binghamton to mark off "Temporary No Parking" at metered parking.

They use a basic felt tip pen or at best a THIN magic marker. You simply cannot read the dates unless you park in the spot and even then sometimes you cannot read them and have to get out of the car to read the sign closer.

The issue is they often put them up 3 or 4 days in advance. They should use the fat-tipped magic marker and spend the time to ensure the dates they write on them utilize the fattest part of the tip so they are easier to read. Of course that will never happen.

Maybe they could work out a deal with a local Printer to have them print up signs a few days before with the dates included in exchange for "advertizing" by having the Printer's business listed on the bottom.

Welfare people who do not have enough money in the account. People just standing in the middle of the isle instead of moving to the side for other people to get by them.

Too many people are simply distracted from the real world around them. Some of it is learned and some it is due to our societal obsession on our digital devices.

I seem to be one of very few people who are able to talk on the phone and simultaneously use my eyesight to determine that there are other people near me, or able to multitask enough to determine that I need to step 1 1/2 feet out of the way to let other people through.

Why is this a lost art?

Helpful hint: do not do your grocery shopping on the 1st of the month. All the EBT cards get charged. Too many EBT "clients" cannot use basic math to count and realize they have $400 worth of crab legs and chuck roast in their cart and only $300 on their card. Once it gets rung up and the cashier tells them they have too much stuff, they spend another 10 minutes figuring out what to keep and what to put back.

I don't have enough hours on the planet left in my life to let them steal it from me with this crap.

All their smartphones have calculators on them. Are they really that hard to use?

People with food stamp cards dressed to the nines with big gold chains cell phones , nails done,tats,piercings,5 kids from different men

Shipping carts piled high getting into a cab. Could only happen in broome county!

You forgot, they also have cigarettes and dog food.

Barack

Andrew

Elliot

Matt

George (3 4)

Bill (2)

Jessie

Chris

James

and many others

Piss poor drivers...

People who talk in their cell phone and drive their car like a homie-G... left hand on the wheel.. slouched to the right.. cell phone to the ear

(you look like morons, and I'd love to witness you avoid a deer or accident driving like that)

People who text and drive... weave all over the road... come close to rear ending other cars...

(you really suck, and I'm glad when you get your 5 point ticket and complain about it)

People who tailgate... maybe you're in a hurry, or you're so incredibly stupid to realize the ticket you'd get and the damage you'd do to your car and your insurance is a lot out of your pocket

(you make me drive slower and brake check often)

Crotch Rockets..... you do not impress anyone going mach 5.. in and out of traffic... and you want everyone to feel bad for your buddy who is splattered and dead when someone hits them.. or they get ejected into a tree... plus your loud exhaust is not to "warn" other motorists.. it's a your self-esteem booster and it's highly annoying (society pretty much all hate you, other then naive young girls and other D bags)

People who DON'T dim your high beams.. you're obviously just unintelligent and have no clue that little icon on your dash means your an idiot

(everyone hates you)

People who DRIVE in the passing lane.. it's a "passing" lane, and not a "driving" lane... move to the right, if you're going slow... so people can safely pass you, instead of tailgating you and / or passing you on the right