Best Western Meats Driver

Guest macinaw627

Guest macinaw627

Did anyone else see that Best Western Meats driver this morning at about 10:45, 11:00 this morning in JC to Enwell/ Endicott? Driving like such as ass. Riding right on people's bumpers, cutting people off, swerving his truck back and forth like he was going to bang into people.

Hey idiot, the name of the company is on the side of your truck!

Then I saw him. It was an African-american kid, so it may be the case that he stole the truck, or was trying to get fired so he could collect unemployment. I don't know. Anyway, the plate was FWW 1752. Be careful if you order from that place. Seems like a nut case working there.

Yes, contact the company and definitely report the bad driver.

Then contact a counselor to see if he/she can help you with your racism. The fact that you had to state the driver was black and, therefore, probably "stole the truck" says a lot about you.

Guest meathead

Then contact a counselor to see if he/she can help you with your racism. The fact that you had to state the driver was black and, therefore, probably "stole the truck" says a lot about you.

Very good point. The owner of the best Western meats is from Hawaii and they have no problem telling everyone that he owns a very large house there. I really don't care where he lives but they make it a point to tell you that.

Guest macinaw627

I know what I wrote, and it was written out of anger. I had my young son in the car and this idiot was probably about 6 to 12 inches from my bumper when I looked back, going at a rate of about 35 mph.

Probably not a good idea to stoke those fires, but what the hell was this moron thinking? Would someone who wanted their job drive like that with their company's name on the side of their truck? I can't figure it out. There were a lot of other cars around that he pulled similar crap on around. I wish some of them were on BC, also. I can't understand why the company wouldn't get back to me either. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to let it go, and hopefully it won't be myself, or someone I know who gets hurt or killed by this idiot.

One day my husband and I were getting fuel at the Extramart on Baldwin Street in Johnson City

and there was a young African American guy driving a Western Beef truck and he told my husband that

he needed money for gas and asked if we wanted to purchase some meat for a very good price.

We would have to pay cash and he said he would give us an unbelievable deal. We did not trust him and

turned him down. I bet he was going to keep the cash and say the meat was stolen. It may have been

the same guy you are refering to,

I know somebody that, unfortunately, bought some meat from this company and I tried some and it was the WORST steaks I have ever had! No flavor whatsoever!

@

If those are the guys that sell meat out of the back of a pick-up truck I bought a box of steaks from them once and they were just gross.

For the life of me, I can't think of any good reason I would buy meat from someone selling it off the back of a truck.... I must have had too much to drink that day or something.

@

Best Western Meats is an "under the table" job. No unemployment to collect.

@

I saw one the other day..all kinds of stuff were flying out of their truck..they have so many idiots working for them..and who would buy this meat..you don't know where it came from..i can't believe they are in business..

All of the food you eat comes from a truck. How is the size of the truck indicative of the product quality?

It's not the size of the truck I'm concerned about. It's the fact that the guys in that truck sell meat door-to-door. I can assure you that none of what I eat comes that way.

It's not the size of the truck I'm concerned about. It's the fact that the guys in that truck sell meat door-to-door. I can assure you that none of what I eat comes that way.

Guess you've never had a girl scout cookie.

Guess you've never had a girl scout cookie.

Or Schwann's. Or Nando's. Or any chinese food delivery?

What's door-to-door got to do with the quality of a food product--or any product for that matter?

If it goes from farm to processor to the rail yard to Maines to the grocery store, is that not also door-to door?

Let's get to the real point of the OP's opinion: She is racist or biased against anyone who "hustles" for a buck. Or, more to the point is one of those people who just does not like people who have less money.

Like it or not, it's a job. They are not "under the table". The owner pays taxes, employs those who may have difficulty finding work or those who need a quick buck. The products they sell employ people elsewhere, such as the farm, the processor, shipping, etc. In general, the economy rolls on.

No one from there sells with a gun to anyone's head. Last time I checked, all potential customers have the right to refuse to purchase.

What's next on your agenda: complaining for buying an inferior hand lotion from those girls in the mall?

Or Schwann's. Or Nando's. Or any chinese food delivery?

What's door-to-door got to do with the quality of a food product--or any product for that matter?

If it goes from farm to processor to the rail yard to Maines to the grocery store, is that not also door-to door?

Let's get to the real point of the OP's opinion: She is racist or biased against anyone who "hustles" for a buck. Or, more to the point is one of those people who just does not like people who have less money.

Like it or not, it's a job. They are not "under the table". The owner pays taxes, employs those who may have difficulty finding work or those who need a quick buck. The products they sell employ people elsewhere, such as the farm, the processor, shipping, etc. In general, the economy rolls on.

No one from there sells with a gun to anyone's head. Last time I checked, all potential customers have the right to refuse to purchase.

What's next on your agenda: complaining for buying an inferior hand lotion from those girls in the mall?

Who buys anything from a kiosk in the mall. They dont even have walls!

/sarcasm

Archived