Best Western Meats Driver

Guest macinaw627

If those are the guys that sell meat out of the back of a pick-up truck I bought a box of steaks from them once and they were just gross.

For the life of me, I can't think of any good reason I would buy meat from someone selling it off the back of a truck.... I must have had too much to drink that day or something.

@

I was one of the idiots that bought from them too. My cat loved their rib eye steaks. I tried one and was gross. Lesson learned the hard way.

This skeevy company is all over the place. We had some white guy and his son creeping around, real redneck looking character, had pulled a couple of ladies out of their house to make some big sales pitch to them. He pulled the "buy some, at least for gas money, you know, I'll give you a price break" line, one bit. The other wanted to know where the fish came from, was worried about it being from some mercury-filled waters in China, he said he "thought" it was all U.S.-caught.

He wouldn't let me examine the steaks or read the label, so I blew him off and told him I wasn't interested, he tried to accuse me of being "scared". The one who bought the salmon looked at the box after he left, it was, in fact, caught in China. From looking at the fish, just junk. These people are total low lives.

Guest how's your meat

Owners from Best Western Meats say Fedourich worked as an independent contractor for them.

He was not supposed to be using the truck "at the time".

So just when was he authorized to use the truck? He didn't have a licence, so how the hell did

he have a job driving around selling freezer burned slim meat. The driver Fedourich was never

charged with unauthorized use of a motor vehicle. Go figure.

Archived