B-Sens 2012 - 2013 Season

DonJr925

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Been to a few games this season. Boys are playing well. Way too much fighting during the game on Sat. Very exciting, but I'd rather see the excitement with the puck and not the fists.

Been to a few games this season. Boys are playing well. Way too much fighting during the game on Sat. Very exciting, but I'd rather see the excitement with the puck and not the fists.

As coach Richardson said, he was glad to see his guys stick up for one another. Norfolk saw things slipping away in a hurry and that was their only defense. The B-Sens did not instigate any of the fights, as far as coach could see.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Solomon

With Ottawa losing their last two games their playoff spot is not guaranteed. Which current Ottawa players qualify to be sent back to Binghamton if Ottawa doesn't make it? What if Ottawa does make the playoffs but is eliminated while Binghamton advances to another Calder Cup round...would/could those same players still be sent down after Ottawa was no longer playing? Not sure how that works this year.

• 2 weeks later...

Bad ending to a good season for the BSens, getting swept out of the first round of the playoffs by Wilkes-Barre/Scranton. Writing was on the wall after so many of their best players were called up to Ottawa.

• 4 weeks later...

Agree 100%. I was not here for the playoffs because I was in FL for a month, dealing with a family emergency. Unfortunateky, it sounded like I didn't miss much. It is made worse by the fact that we dominated the Penguins in the regular season.

Bad ending to a good season for the BSens, getting swept out of the first round of the playoffs by Wilkes-Barre/Scranton. Writing was on the wall after so many of their best players were called up to Ottawa.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived