Maine Endwell School Board

Guest Disgusted Taxpayer

Guest Guest

And that mentality doesn't exist in your profession? Especially you. You are so jealous of teachers it's comical. Couldn't you get a college degree? Why? Not smart enough? Or maybe you decided to get a degree in accounting or psychology and you have a boring low paying job? Lol I feel bad for you. Your attitude isn't healthy

Accounting at least requires an aptitude in math. And the coursework is more difficult than kindergarten 101, kindergarten 102.

Happy hour teach. Drink up.

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

And that mentality doesn't exist in your profession? Especially you. You are so jealous of teachers it's comical. Couldn't you get a college degree? Why? Not smart enough? Or maybe you decided to get a degree in accounting or psychology and you have a boring low paying job? Lol I feel bad for you. Your attitude isn't healthy

Yeah, teaching is an OK profession. As long as you don't mind most of the kids growing up thinking you in particular are an ass hat.

Except for a few apple polishersof course.

And drinking each day. Most anyway.

Guest Guest

Why would you think an accounts job is boring or lesser in pay than a teachers?

Guest Guest

Benefits and comparison is not part of the thread?

F off thread police.

The post that answered had nothing to do with either and the post before that was just a rant.

Guest Guest

Heard a rumor that ME had to borrow money to make payroll?? Does that seem even possible?

Yes, it is possible. Since they are "right on the edge", there could be a situation where they don't have the money to make payroll. Possibly the State Aid payment is late. It happens all the time.

However, If BOCES is doing their job, they should have notified them that there will be a cash flow problem.

GO to the next meeting and ask. It is not confidential information if ME had to borrow to make payroll.

Guest Guest

Right. And this looks as though your attitude is quite healthy? I did notice that you didn't quote or respond to the issue of double dipping retirees returning to the job while their younger successors have lost theirs and hundreds of local education graduates can't find one. Maybe you need to visit one those marvelous school psychologists that have found their way into every single school.

Guest Guest

The post that answered had nothing to do with either and the post before that was just a rant.

Maybe you should spend your time "trying" to teach instead of wasting time on here.

Your students have fallen behind most of world in all categories.

Good job teachers!

Guest Guest

Maybe you should spend your time "trying" to teach instead of wasting time on here.

Your students have fallen behind most of world in all categories.

Good job teachers!

If that were true you would think it would be reflected in our income. It hasn’t been we continuing to see a raise in our salary yearly. Obviously those in control of the education system are very happy with our work.

Guest GUest

Stay classy, Teach. ME taxpayer are you ready to vote?

If that were true you would think it would be reflected in our income. It hasn’t been we continuing to see a raise in our salary yearly. Obviously those in control of the education system are very happy with our work.

Guest Guest

You've mistaken satisfaction with corruption. From spouses and even ex teachers on school boards to unions buying politicians, that in no way resolves the world ranking of US Education.

You are a failure. YOU TEACHER! It is your job and you are paid well to do it. We expect far better for our money than we are receiving.

Quit blaming everyone but yourselves. You wanted the job. Do it.

Guest Guest

You've mistaken satisfaction with corruption. From spouses and even ex teachers on school boards to unions buying politicians, that in no way resolves the world ranking of US Education.

You are a failure. YOU TEACHER! It is your job and you are paid well to do it. We expect far better for our money than we are receiving.

Quit blaming everyone but yourselves. You wanted the job. Do it.

Like the teacher said before they only ask for a raise the board gives it to them with no trouble at all. They don’t even expect anything for it.

Archived