Tell me why you need assault rifle

Guest stan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW. I guess if you can't make an arguement just say "Prove it" like a retard. HAHAHAHA

Try looking up the FBI crime statistics, retard. You will find relevant information on more than one chart.

Left wants to ban scary looking firearms. They even stopped calling them military weapons and call them military STYLED weapons. LOL

Pistol grip, barrel shield, bayonet lug, collapsable stock... All cosmetic and have nothing to do with the function of the weapon. But they ARE scary looking.

You are a retard. YES, junior, many hunting rifles are semi-automatic. The magazine capacity has nothing to do with the design or method of how the rifle operates. You are a silly little worm, arent you.

So my 2 second mag change is imaginary BUT if it is true .... Do you even realize how ignorant you look with that post? Never mind. I don't want you to hurt yourself. Do a search on youtube, buttwipe, you will see how fast you can do it with practice. For the record, guns don't "spray" bullets. You just sound like a scared little infant when you say it.

Simple, eliminate all weapons which do not require some action to put another round in the chamber.

Eliminate all magazines. Allow up to five rounds to be loaded individually into the weapon.

Start with the military, police, and the criminals.

Thanks for proving you don't have facts to back up your nonsense. Not that it was necessary of course.

Check again, moron. Sorry, that is an insult to morons.

Thank you Ronald Reagan. :(

Simple outlaw killing babies, Do you think they have any awareness of being sucked out of a Mothers womb with a high powered shop vac?

WOW. I guess if you can't make an arguement just say "Prove it" like a retard. HAHAHAHA

Try looking up the FBI crime statistics, retard. You will find relevant information on more than one chart.

Left wants to ban scary looking firearms. They even stopped calling them military weapons and call them military STYLED weapons. LOL

Pistol grip, barrel shield, bayonet lug, collapsable stock... All cosmetic and have nothing to do with the function of the weapon. But they ARE scary looking.

You are a retard. YES, junior, many hunting rifles are semi-automatic. The magazine capacity has nothing to do with the design or method of how the rifle operates. You are a silly little worm, arent you.

So my 2 second mag change is imaginary BUT if it is true .... Do you even realize how ignorant you look with that post? Never mind. I don't want you to hurt yourself. Do a search on youtube, buttwipe, you will see how fast you can do it with practice. For the record, guns don't "spray" bullets. You just sound like a scared little infant when you say it.

We've already been through this and you fail. The FBI does not keep statistics on assault rifle deaths.

Keep repeating the same BS zero. I enjoy making you look foolish.

We've already been through this and you fail. The FBI does not keep statistics on assault rifle deaths.

Squeak. Squeak. Squeak. Runt. That is all you do. The facts are there but you have your willful ignorance to wallow in. It is nut jobs like you who live in their altered reality that become these shooters. Do everyone a favor and start with yourself.

An intelligent person, not you, would take the available numbers of handgun, shotgun, rifle, and unknown firearms, and make a reasonable estimation of total rifles. Not all rifles are "assault rifles", resulting in an even smaller percentage of the overall firearms. Runt gets ZERO wins again.

AFC wishes he was my boyfriend. I could show him how to be a man instead of a child.

I'm sure you two fellas have shared more than one dinner and a shower. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived