CYO ALLSTARS

Guest Guest

Guest Guest 1

never said it was a joke. but dont think for one minute that cyo teams could beat stac teams. it just isnt true. Of course there are "some kids" that could contribute at the high school level.....but for whatever reasons the wanna be cyo stars, the big fish in the small pond so to speak. the weaker stac teams,,,,seton,,,cv,, etc would dominate all the cyo teams

never said they would beat them. You're asuming that all teams have poor coaching. MOST teams have poor coaching while other teams teach the same thing as high school teams (Teamwork/ Play hard/ Set goal etc.) Along with how to play the game and designed plays... Again know your stuff before before you bash the CYO league

Honestly seton would eat up at pats. Their d is way too intense and all the would have to do is stop 2 players. Not to mention at pats has a kid who was in scc program and didn't see a minute of pt. Wonder why he's playing cyo. Come on

Let's be realistic here seton would beat st. Patricks

If coach McManus was there they may have a chance.

BAAAAA HAAAAAAAA MCMANUS IS A BLOW HARD

The only time he was any good was if his dealer showed up to the back door and delivered him a "package" during the middle of the game....... Otherwise he would scream at his dad or his son or the refs, possibly even fistfight his son out in the parking lot. What a complete moron!

The only time he was any good was if his dealer showed up to the back door and delivered him a "package" during the middle of the game....... Otherwise he would scream at his dad or his son or the refs, possibly even fistfight his son out in the parking lot. What a complete moron!

The thing is his drug dealer (Chris Buckley) coached there too.I think they let him go for getting to friendly with one of the kids. What roll modals.no thanks I'll go to st John

The thing is his drug dealer (Chris Buckley) coached there too.I think they let him go for getting to friendly with one of the kids. What roll modals.no thanks I'll go to st John

all new coaches and moderators......my son plays and am really impressed with how the program is being run. Monsignor Putano has put his stamp on the basketball program and cleaned out the trash.

Archived