JC School sports program

the neighborhood narc

Guest miss biotch

Cheerleaders only get their fame while in high school. They love to treat others as sub par humans that don't matter. Their egos are bloated and they realize that only the good looking are the ones that end up on the cheerleading squad. Funny, I ran into a former cheerleader from high school after about twenty years. She was really fat and almost unrecognizable. The poetic justice was almost too much to handle as I looked her in the eye and smiled.

In my day JC cheerleader's won't have made the cut. You had to be in shape, not fat, and overweight like some of the girls are, who picks them, what a embarrassment to the school, at least buy uniforms that fit them. How times have changed.

I'm reading this garbage and cannot believe what I'm reading !!! What a bunch of stupid people you are !!! Unbelievable !! Throwing out accusations about someone serving alcohol to minors ? And you witnessed this ? And if you witnessed this why didn,t you stop this ? oooh big surprise !! Stupid people making stupid comments !!! Grow up and get a life you scum bags!

Defaming someone's character with no evidence. And calling children fat and stupid? It doesn't get more pathetic than this. Make your accusations publicly. Bet you won't because I doubt you have courage to. It's easy to be jealous and childish anonymously.

Guest cheerfan

get your facts straight! i know quite a few jc cheerleaders and the ones i know are all passing with great grades! and calling them fat and stupid and saying they wont amount to anything is just you feeling the need to be a bully! get a life and complain about something that matters! and i didnt know children werent allowed ina bar/resteraunt. last i knew there was nothing illegal about that! sorry if you didnt make the squad back in the day but take your issues out on innocent children!!!

Guest cheerfan

Nope definately not a former JC cheerleader! Sorry for the mispelling etc I forgot this board is full of a bunch of better than the average citizen type people. Get back on your high horse and move along! No child deserves to be spoken of in a negative way. I'm just a mom who wouldnt my children being talked about this way on a public forum. You must be a former cheerleader hater. High school is over so stop taking your anger about your own high school years on kids!!!!

someone needs to check out why JC schools lets the cheerleaders flunk grades but still compete in competitions.. thought with all sports you had to maintain a passing grade in all classes? shame on JC!!!

JC's sports programs went south years ago.

They are a music school.

Archived