... NYC Has Ground Zero ...

Guest Guest

???????? :blink:

Don't we already call it Front Street?

Guest Guest
If you hate Binghamton so much, why dont you move??????

I love living in Binghamton !!

I just don't agree with all the crap. However , I plan on staying here for awhile in-spite of it all.

@

Guest Guest
How disgraceful that you would be so flippant in your mention of ground zero. Shame on you.

@

Am I suppose to feel bad now. I felt bad then and went to Ground Zero and volunteered for two weeks, while your sorry butt sat on the couch eating chips and making babies, watching it on TV.

I am the OP too.

Guest Guest

Furthermore , it's sad to see the building come down. I grew up in Binghamton and as things change for the worse , it's all sad. I didn't feel the need to insult you when I first read your comment, then it wore on me.

Guest Guest
Ryan's Folley!

Geez man, if you use such a big font at least spell properly, it's "folly".

I'd call it The Bucci-Ryan Monument to Mismanagement, Inaction and Incompetence.

@

Guest Guest
Geez man, if you use such a big font at least spell properly, it's "folly".

I'd call it The Bucci-Ryan Monument to Mismanagement, Inaction and Incompetence.

@

It's really difficult to make lemonaide out of mud. The administration would probably be happy to build a 50 story, state-of-the art business, retail. residential, complex (or even provided the necessary subsidies to attract a developer) but then a few of you would start complaining when taxes go up. Guess what: the city if falling apart and the tax base is shrinking and complaining doesn't build structures or infastructure. People have been complaining since IBM wised up and got the hell outta here. What exactly should public officials do? You really have two applicable answers: a) cut spending and reduce services or B) raise taxes significantly and build a really, super city. I think we should have an unofficial vote!

Guest Guest
How disgraceful that you would be so flippant in your mention of ground zero. Shame on you.

@

Lighten up, Frances.

@

Archived