Slick Roads in Binghamton

The West Sider

• 8 years later...

Before you go out, police are calling for salt trucks on Main Street and Schiller, Helen, Glenwood, etc.

Make sure you are driving carefully.

TWS

SNSD, on 13 Feb 2016 - 1:17 PM, said:snapback.png

Just ran a brief errand on the west side and saw two accidents.

Before you go out, police are calling for salt trucks on Main Street and Schiller, Helen, Glenwood, etc.

Make sure you are driving carefully.

TWS

Just drove by those streets and there was nothing going on. They were clear. No worries.

Thought I'd dig up this old thread before Ginger did :-)

I'm so confused. So The West Sider and 27 are the same person? See, I knew there was no reason to vote in that troll poll! You're all the same person! Pete! That's why Wanker has had so many jobs! He can't remember who he is at any given moment!!!! :lol::P

Unless...P E T E .......Pete has been blocking HIMSELF!!!! :o:o:o:o:o:o SNSD really is a WE?!

I'm so confused. So The West Sider and 27 are the same person? See, I knew there was no reason to vote in that troll poll! You're all the same person! Pete! That's why Wanker has had so many jobs! He can't remember who he is at any given moment!!!! :lol::P

Unless...P E T E .......Pete has been blocking HIMSELF!!!! :o:o:o:o:o SNSD really is a WE?!

This will really blow your mind ginger.....YOU are WE!!!!! And compare the day and month of our prudent road advisory above to that of West Sider's OP eight years before......Coincidence???? :o:wacko::lol:

^I don't. When we had guests I'd post under guest once in a while so I wouldn't come off as a smart aleck. ie-YOU MEAN YOUR ALCOA STOCK... :) jb :):):)

LOL SNSD, I see it now...

SOMEDAY I'LL HAVE A SNAPPY COMEBACK FOR THIS THREAD!!!!

This will really blow your mind ginger.....YOU are WE!!!!! And compare the day and month of our prudent road advisory above to that of West Sider's OP eight years before......Coincidence???? :o:wacko::lol:

Slow day today?

Hopefully you are being sarcastic. On the chance that you weren't, I can assure you that he and I are not the same person.

BTW - the roads on the west side, the brandy wine, old vestal road, 17W, Endwell, 81N, and 81S were all clear today. I drove by and nothing was happening.

Hopefully you are being sarcastic. On the chance that you weren't, I can assure you that he and I are not the same person.

That doesn't make sense but it is EXACTLY what we would say!!

WE ARE WEST SIDER!!

Archived