Slick Roads in Binghamton

The West Sider

I'm not anyone else and I don't live on the Westside. I don't know anyone on BCV personally or professionally (that I'm aware of) although I do know who a few people are because they posted their identities at some point. I do, however, value the comradery we share here and of course I'm grateful for the opportunity to voice my opinion... and have a bit of fun. :)

Is it true Ginger and Austino share the same DNA?

:) Didn't you know you shouldn't ask questions if you don't ALREADY know the answer? I could tell a bunch of stories about relatives in my very large family (one great grandmother had 12 children, another had 8 and they have multiple children...) accidentally meeting each other!!! He very well could be a cousin!!!

Just one quick one and I know I've told this before...one of my cousins moved to Long Island as a teenager, met a boy in her class who lived 2 blocks away...it was perfect! He's Italian! YAY! and then a few weeks later they have to do an oral report on an ancestor and they both do it on Philip Mazzei. OOOPS! :lol:

(wow, your mom's meatballs and sauce tastes exactly like my moms...lol should have known right then!!)

In fact...see you shouldn't have posted that!!! When we moved to Binghamton, my brother was at Stow park-Cherie Lindsay Park now, and saw a guy playing basketball that looked like a twin to my mother's brother. When they took a break from the game my brother tells him he looks like his uncle, they introduce themselves (same last name of my mothers family) and my brother drags him to our house. It turned out he was a cousin on my mothers side of the family too.

Oh I could go on and on and on... :) My aunt JUST bought a home in Florida a few months ago and accidentally met a cousin.

-there was no FB connections, especially back then...

In fact...see you shouldn't have posted that!!! When we moved to Binghamton, my brother was at Stow park-Cherie Lindsay Park now, and saw a guy playing basketball that looked like a twin to my mother's brother. When they took a break from the game my brother tells him he looks like his uncle, they introduce themselves (same last name of my mothers family) and my brother drags him to our house. It turned out he was a cousin on my mothers side of the family too.

Oh I could go on and on and on... :) My aunt JUST bought a home in Florida a few months ago and accidentally met a cousin.

You remind me of Gracie Allen.

Does your family tree fork?

^I'm not sure what you mean by that. I will say the only fork that means anything to me, belongs to a bone handled carving set with my father's family initial engraved into ornate silver mounts. That came over with my aunt affectionately known as "tantsie" from France.

post edit...oh we've come full circle now...the brother of Tantsie is Uncle Augie...Augustino...he lived in the attic! LOL! :lol: I was a baby when he passed away.

Is it true Ginger and Austino share the same DNA?

"..oh we've come full circle now...the brother of Tantsie is Uncle Augie...Augustino...he lived in the attic! LOL! :lol:"

Close enough..looks like you were right..

^ except his name is AUSTINO, not auGUStino?!!! :P

He lived in the attic at Tantsies HOUSE in Woodside.

Sure....we all know how the both of you speak in codes that only the two of you can understand.....

Hmmm..But I'll give it a shot: "GUS"

"G" is for Ginger plus "US" for us means "We"....the jig is up...now confess your commonality! Damn I'm good! :P

:lol::lol::lol: YOU ARE Awesome in your awesomeness!!!! In the future I'll just refer to you as 'Your Awesomesomeness!"

BTW, if you haven't guessed the lyrics to that YES song means something different to me, other than what the authors intended. Still, :) Trevor Rabin back on tour with YES. How cool is that?!

:lol::lol::lol: YOU ARE Awesome in your awesomeness!!!! In the future I'll just refer to you as 'Your Awesomesomeness!"

BTW, if you haven't guessed the lyrics to that YES song mean something different to me, other than what the authors intended. Still, :) Trevor Rabin back on tour with YES. How cool is that?!

Ginger - I posted a reply to you over in the Prince thread. Sadly, Rabin is not on tour with Yes (as far as I can tell).

BTW, if you haven't guessed the lyrics to that YES song mean something different to me, other than what the authors intended. Still, :) Trevor Rabin back on tour with YES. How cool is that?!

Hmmm, I'll tackle the "Yes" mystery next however I'm still trying to tie loose ends on this "We" conspiracy. There is yet another....Now sing like a canary and answer this......Do you like Asian girl bands?

Close, but no cigar for your awesomeness. What about the D? Those pictures she/he posts are a band? I thought they were just some kind of strange internet... thing, as in =I DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT IS AND I DON'T WANT TO KNOW!!!! :) As for the whole We/ US thing, I think it's stupid and confusing people. You know who the master of confusion is, don't you? :angry:

:) My mother is reading this thread...she wants to know what the initials SNSD stand for...I told her I don't know because, I'm not sure I want to know that either! :)

"The group's native Korean name is So Nyeo Shi Dae (Korean: 소녀시대); they are also known as SoShi (Korean: 소시) or SNSD, both abbreviated forms of the group's Korean-language name.[2] In Japan, the group is referred to as Shōjo Jidai (Japanese: 少女時代).[3] They are known as Shàonǚ Shídài (Chinese: 少女时代) in Chinese-speaking countries.[4]"

My teen girls used to listen to them all the time. But now I digress....for I have found the True identity of the "We" collective!

aliens.jpg
And I have uncovered your master plan to mind control us with that Asian music! Well, it didn't work when you unleashed DISCO on us and it won't work now! At least you'll never control me cause I'm now boarded up good in me mom's basement with a good supply of Mountain Dew, Cheetos and lifetime vinyl collection of Grand Funk, The Who, Pink Floyd, Rush and some Black Sabbath thrown in....so good luck on that! Damn Aliens ruin everything!

:) Thank you for the info. So I guess if ISIL over runs the United States we won't have FM radio ( as we know it). Contraband CD's...Have you seen that commercial."but I've had this since the eighties/highschool" and it's time to get rid of it? DON'T SELL THAT CARVER AMP!!!! Profile speakers in the attic? Save those too!!! Milk cartons full of patch cords anyone? :lol:

Thanks, and all of that will be included in my newest conspiracy novel titled:

"The Alien Asian Connection...what BCV doesn't want you to know!" However, I wanted to keep my posts shortened as not to instantly arouse a Snowstorm response demanding to know what this has to do with the original post!

In the meantime, you can keep informed and purchase my latest survivalist guide which includes vital information on how to construct an Alien repellent device using common household items such as a toaster, an electric toothbrush and a Snickers Bar! A must have!

• 2 months later...

It happened again! My nephew goes to the shore with some of his friends, meets a nice girl and her friends. The pictures of them are all over facebook and my mother leaves a message on the kids phone..".Call me it's important." He doesn't call her back and shows up yesterday. 'when I tell you to call me it's important , you call me! You just spent your vacation dating your own cousin!" But Gram he says, she doesn't spell her name like us...and she has to explain how part of the family americanized their name because the mailman kept mixing up the mail. The young lady he was attached at the hip to for 4 days is the granddaughter of the above mentioned cousin. :rolleyes::)

It happened again! My nephew goes to the shore with some of his friends, meets a nice girl and her friends. the pictures of them are all over facebook and my mother leaves a message on the kids phone..".Call me it's important." He doesn't call her back and shows up yesterday. 'when I tell you to call me it's important , you call me! You just spent your vacation dating your own cousin!" But Gram he says, she doesn't spell her name like us...and she has to explain how part of the family americanized their name because the mailman kept mixing up the mail. The young lady he was attached at the hip to for 4 days is the granddaughter of the above mentioned cousin. :rolleyes::)

-wtf-did-you-just-say.jpg

-wtf-did-you-just-say.jpg

:) I said Sandy and Danny just found out they were cousins. "Summer dreams, torn at the seams but OH! Those s u m m e r n i g h t s !!

Wow so of a cousin that's far enough down the chain I would think but if I found out I wouldn't be dating her that's for shure

They aren't really dating -she actually lives in a midwestern state. Amazing they met each other and I guess they're thrilled they are cousins. :)

Archived