2008-2009 Section 4 Basketball

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
Wait where did the old Broome coach get a job at? Is Brendan Doherty from BHS really going with him? What about Cartright BCC? Somebody who know answers please chime in.

you are not the real sports mind. Nice try. :lol:

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
Doherty is going with Evans, yes. And Carright to TC3

Evans is going where??

@

Mercyhirst Community Colege in Pennslyvania

Guest guest

Thats actually quite a few kids from the area who got to go somewhere-I am sure there is others that may not be posted. I would think basketball is one of the most difficult sports to go play college wise (due to amount of kids needed on the team) so I would say to get even a few to go from the area is good...............

@

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

personally, I don't think Vestal is cracked up to what everyone is saying at all. They have a couple key players but they are by no means not beatable.

a Guest spouting off against Vestal...alert the media!

Vestal from what I've heard is very deep with good size and solid guards, but coaching remains a question mark...its easy to beat teams in summer league when everyone is rotating their entire roster (deep teams benefit) but what will happen when rotations get reduced? Dont count out Binghamton.

Guest Guest
a Guest spouting off against Vestal...alert the media!

OR, more frequently

A Guest spouting off FOR Vestal...alert the media!

If they weren't such insufferable braggarts when they are good, maybe the entire rest of Broome Co wouldn't hate them so much.

Guest Guest

From what I know of the team, I would agree. And although it just opens the door for the punk comments, so does BHS. But that is not what we are talking about.

@

Guest Guest
From what I know of the team, I would agree. And although it just opens the door for the punk comments, so does BHS. But that is not what we are talking about.

@

If you don't go to Seton I hate you. Go Saints!

oreilly.png

Guest Guest
Smith could not have played varsity last year....way too small...he would have gotten stuffed everytime he tried to shoot.....he must be only around 5 feet tall or somewhere around that....he is way too little.....everyone will be looking to stuff him this year.....

It doesnt matter how tall he is.. although Smith is athletic hes not strong enough to compete against the better guards in the area, not to menton the fact that he doesnt understand that a point guards job is to distribute the ball, not try to be the leading scorer.

Guest Guest
It doesnt matter how tall he is.. although Smith is athletic hes not strong enough to compete against the better guards in the area, not to menton the fact that he doesnt understand that a point guards job is to distribute the ball, not try to be the leading scorer.
hmm...another selfish player.....

@

Guest Guest

I'm telling you all.

Seton will be anyone's toughest opponent this upcoming season.

PG- Matt Meier

SG- Pat Matthews

SF- Danny Farrell/Devin Kane/Tommy Torto

F- Dan Gosney

C- Chris Furner (With, going to be Sophomore, 6'8", Bobby Garbade right behind him)

They've been completely destroying near all competition in the JCC summer league by increments of thirty or more...

All their starters are returning Varsity players, and also their second line subs are all mostly returning.

I can almost assure you this, as I go to school with them, and have seen them play for years...

They'll take STAC and will have a good run for the State title.

<(o.o)>

Guest Guest
I'm telling you all.

PG- Matt Meier

SG- Pat Matthews

F- Dan Gosney

C- Chris Furner (With, going to be Sophomore, 6'8", Bobby Garbade right behind him)

They've been completely destroying near all competition in the JCC summer league by increments of thirty or more...

All their starters are returning Varsity players, and also their second line subs are all mostly returning.

I can almost assure you this, as I go to school with them, and have seen them play for years...

Interesting....the word on the street is that Furner and Gosney are thinking about transferring to Binghamton to play football and basketball.If thats the case then Seton's done.

<(o.o)>

Guest Guest
I'm telling you all.

PG- Matt Meier

SG- Pat Matthews

F- Dan Gosney

<(o.o)>

No way, both of their older brothers are too big of Buffers for them ever to go to BHS. They mean too much to the school. Seton will be very good next year. Don't forget to list our special little black player! ORLY? YaRLY!

Guest guest

I'm telling you all.

PG- Matt Meier

SG- Pat Matthews

F- Dan Gosney

Destroying everyone didn't ME and Owego beat them??

Guest Guest

Here goes all the nut cases from Seton predicting their season-hate to tell you people you have competition this year!! Watched them play in summer league they are fair..............

Archived