BHS v SCC

Guest Old School

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And now, back to the game.

I doubt that any player on either team walked out of the Arena feeling good about the game, in contrast to the Friday night Oneonta-BHS game...a hard fought, physical fair game with decent refs and honestly, I think the refs made the difference.

wow you picked the best AA team to beat the Class C team. i gotta say thats a brilliant and gutsy pick right there

exactly

the idea that seton can even compete with these schools is unbelieveable

actually with their size they should be a class d school

seton has 300 students to pick from

bing has 2000

class AA vs Class D

are u serious

exactly

the idea that seton can even compete with these schools is unbelieveable

actually with their size they should be a class d school

seton has 300 students to pick from

bing has 2000

class AA vs Class D

are u serious

OK pleassssssssse don't start that argument again. When Seton wins its all about them being as good as the bigger schools and when they loose its that they're a much smaller school!! The caliber of players to choose from is as good as any other school. Ok Bing doesn't have 2000 students. It comes down to really how many kids try out maybe 30 if that..........There are only approx. 12 kids on a team. Did Seton only have 12 kids to choose from???I doubt it. Thay have a large pool of cyo kids starting from third grade up to draw from. Quit whining and complaining . The real C and D schools are playing a different quality game than Class B and up. This argument is olddddddddd.

OK pleassssssssse don't start that argument again. When Seton wins its all about them being as good as the bigger schools and when they loose its that they're a much smaller school!! The caliber of players to choose from is as good as any other school. Ok Bing doesn't have 2000 students. It comes down to really how many kids try out maybe 30 if that..........There are only approx. 12 kids on a team. Did Seton only have 12 kids to choose from???I doubt it. Thay have a large pool of cyo kids starting from third grade up to draw from. Quit whining and complaining . The real C and D schools are playing a different quality game than Class B and up. This argument is olddddddddd.

But Binghamton has FAR more "athletes"

Furner has always gotten away with crap and Sinicki lets him... ask Terrell Irvine from SV.. nose broken by an intention elbow fom Furner... Sinicki never does enything - even as Athletic Director.. so much for values and sportsmanship! Furner should be suspended for his actions... many times over.
you people are real amazing. what game were you watching when Irvines nose was broken by the floor not an elbow. that play was reviewed by the sv ad and coach and proved to be two players diving for a loose ball and irvine hitting his face on the floor.

Maybe the BHS coach and AD ought to review the last minute of the SCC game. I bet that is interesting tape there.
GO TO WWW.PBASE.COM/TIM_IN_NY/SCCBOYSVSBINGHAMTON021308&VIEW

Guest Old School
GO TO WWW.PBASE.COM/TIM_IN_NY/SCCBOYSVSBINGHAMTON021308&VIEW
MR Rogers still photos are exceptional, as they have been the last few years documenting the success, or lack thereof of every SCC team. On the Syracuse.com site, I was able to view numerous still shots of SCC players competing while BHS players were fouling them. The "stills" fail to address the behavior of any contestant who feels obligated to push a player in the back with his right hand, and take a CHEAP SHOT with his left, after the clock had expired, and the game was over. Moving forward, I wish SCC the best of luck in Sectionals, as I do the young man who I assume has been reprimanded for his CHEAP SHOTS. A very good athlete hustling to front the post has a good future, regardless how many times the opposing center wants to hook your leg and flop on you. An exceptional football player, as the post @ BHS, will continue to be "The man in the Middle". A soft 6'5" guy will always be a soft tall player confused about his role on the TEAM. What happens when you get to compete against an 7'1" guy?

I understood exactly what he meant. You have to know the two players he is talking about.

As to the shots from pbase showing BHS fouling SCC....I enjoy and appreciate the photos. TR is clearly an SCC fan, and hey, good for him. However, I seriously doubt he would post pix of SCC players fouling....no disrespect intended for TR. I wouldn't call his photos exactly even handed as far as that goes. C'mon.

More likely, he takes most of his shots when SCC has the ball. I would guess that he posts every shot taken (given that some of them are "not ready for prime time" photos)

The obvious implication was that BHS was fouling far more often that SCC in that game and that the pbase photos were proof of that. I was at the game and I disagree.

Just like religious whackos can twist the words of the bible to support their cause no matter how crazy, these Seton fans can take pictures that show nothing and turn them into proof that they are being abused.

Just like religious whackos can twist the words of the bible to support their cause no matter how crazy, these Seton fans can take pictures that show nothing and turn them into proof that they are being abused.

Your ignorance is comical. The guy who photographs for Seton is a Methodist. I know him where I work. Take a look at his SCC vs Greene photos and you'll see a pic where Furner has grabbed the Greene player's arm. I wonder whether the refs called that one?

idiot

Again, the implication was that BHS was fouling far more often that SCC in that game and that the pbase photos were proof of that. I was at the game and I disagree.

PS great job Tim - I am not an SCCer and I really really appreciate your work...fabulous pictures!

Archived