SV Varisty Softball

larrymoeandcurly

Guest guest

We may be losing now, for the first time to Norwich ever, and probably won't make sectionals for the first time ever, but we will dominate with the Ponies. All you people that are haters will regret picking on me when my daughter goes to Lemoyne and dominates! She has been holding back so she doesn't show up the past pitchers at SV.

That's funny DELETED right there!!!! :lol:

Guest guest

I hope you all noticed the performance of my SV pitcher against Forks. She will dominate sectionals.

Thats Forks but you need to get past Windsor or Oneonta first so good luck with that. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest Rusty

Thank goodness this season is over. This team embarassed my daughter and played like c.....p. The ponies will resurrect my daughter.

Guest Guest

Thank goodness this season is over. This team embarassed my daughter and played like c.....p. The ponies will resurrect my daughter.

It's a little hard to defend walks and homeruns over the fence!! And what about all those games SV went into the 7th inning on top and then there was a walk off, base hit, walk and before you know it the game is over and SV is again on the losing end! So in my eyes, that looks like a pitching error. If your daughter is so wonderful for the ponies, then where was it during SV's season?! And then she blames other players for her mistakes...doesn't seem like a TEAM PLAYER to me!!!!

Guest Guest

He can't afford the hair cut saved up all the disability to buy a fancy car that will be driveable for about three months out of the year here in beautiful Binghamton.

Guest Guest

I was told today who got MVP not surprise but pretty bad move when they had two girls that bat over.400 and they didn't get it

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Reality is

Heard Henegan isn't coming back. Be careful what you wish for, the next coach could be worse.

No respect for any coach,,,cause my role models (MOMMY and DADDY) have none themselves. Ask your self what did your parents say when you played after a game. Lets take a ride home with Ward and Beaver...How did the TEAM do...did your TEAM win...what was the score...how did you do. Well Beaver you know you have to work harder in practice and prove yourself to the coach.

Now Today with you and your kid... how did YOU do...how many hits/points/touchdowns/goals did you have...WHO ELSE did anything...oh its about time they did something, specially for all the money their parents spend for training...what did the COACH say afterwards...Coach is a idiot doesnt know what he/she is doing, should have done this or that, thats why you didnt score or win...He/She is screw you, by not showcasing you...you should quit, and let him see how good the TEAM is w/o YOU, they need you, THEY cant win w/o YOU. He/She dont know the game.

So why are they there: Because MOMMY/DADDY the parent. The COACH you want doesnt want YOU the headache / cancer. So the moral of the story is your kid has no respect just like you. The apple/BALL didnt fall far from the PARENT who sucked when they PLAYED...just like when thye ball hits your kids hand, its on the ground, swung and missed, off the rim/blocked, fumbled...LIKE PARENT LIKE KID>

No respect for any coach,,,cause my role models (MOMMY and DADDY) have none themselves. Ask your self what did your parents say when you played after a game. Lets take a ride home with Ward and Beaver...How did the TEAM do...did your TEAM win...what was the score...how did you do. Well Beaver you know you have to work harder in practice and prove yourself to the coach.

Now Today with you and your kid... how did YOU do...how many hits/points/touchdowns/goals did you have...WHO ELSE did anything...oh its about time they did something, specially for all the money their parents spend for training...what did the COACH say afterwards...Coach is a idiot doesnt know what he/she is doing, should have done this or that, thats why you didnt score or win...He/She is screw you, by not showcasing you...you should quit, and let him see how good the TEAM is w/o YOU, they need you, THEY cant win w/o YOU. He/She dont know the game.

So why are they there: Because MOMMY/DADDY the parent. The COACH you want doesnt want YOU the headache / cancer. So the moral of the story is your kid has no respect just like you. The apple/BALL didnt fall far from the PARENT who sucked when they PLAYED...just like when thye ball hits your kids hand, its on the ground, swung and missed, off the rim/blocked, fumbled...LIKE PARENT LIKE KID>

This make no sense what so ever, thank you coach henegan

Guest Guest

Of course it makes no sense to you, you are the parent described above. Your the cancer, not the cure. You are why no good coach in their right mind want to coach today...:Look in the mirror and you will see you and your kid.

I love this forum as you can only assume ones identity, Im not him...this shows how much you know and how quick you are to blame everyone but the people in your mirror. Your D1 dreams never had a chance....there not fall apart thanks to a coach,,,Talent a;ways rises to the TOP. Its to bad that someone can give of their time, yes and get paid, but its still their time and effort...You just have no RESPECT for others...what will be your excuse when the dream becomes BCC Talent

Guest Guest

This make no sense what so ever, thank you coach henegan

Sorry larry but the post is a 100% true representation of the problems in youth sports today.

First too many pay for play teams that if you have money you can claim to be a high level talent. There are players on so called "elite" travel teams that have no business being at that level except mommy and daddy can shell out the cash. The coaches who put these players there should be ashamed that they are lowering the level of the sport to make a few bucks.

That problem leads to the HS coaches getting no respect. The whole "Sammy is on an elite level team, she is obviously more talented than Avery who is starting for the school team instead, we would win if Sammy started". Actually no, Avery is a good player who's parents won't shell out $2500 a year for an elite team, she realizes its a waste of cash and that $2500 a year will earn more in a 529 account than the kid would likely get in a scholarship for sports. Sadly many of these parents are also the ones who falsely believe they should have been elite level players and politics back when they played was what held them down too- they are trying to live through what they can buy for their kid.

The true talent does rise to the top ultimately, no amount of fake spending can hide it.

Guest Guest

We need more...We need more... of this. Part of the reason "Sammy" is on a elite team is due to hoarders like DALE COOK. No reason to have 18 kids on the roster, No reason to have 7 teams in each age group. What starts out as 7 teams, 6 with 12-13 players, ends up being 1 team "HIS". As the other 6 are not Coached by Him the allegged ALL MIGHTY, fall apart, or disbanned before midway thru the summer. And other quality coached teams are forced to take less talented players. Conklin Raiders just cant seem to to keep it together for a entire year, except his team.

Keep in mind over the last 15 plus years, traveling the world, these "GOLD STATUS" teams have 99% of the girls sign and play within a 5 hours drive.

These coaches are Happy to take your kid and travel the world, cause your paying for them to do so. He doesnt even stay at the same hotel as the team, WHY, its a free vacation all expenses paid for by YOU. And "Sammy" still ends up D1, D2 or D3 close to HOME.

If your an ELITE TALENT, WORTHY to play at a TOP 10 Ranked school, they be at Tourneys in the Northeast. More likely what happens when travling the world, the more they "UCLA" see you play, the more your weakness shows.

Good Luck to the Kids who want it, and deserve it. Because they have let the experience come to them, theres been no sales campaigne Just true hard work and dedication and humble parents thankful to avoid some of their kids college expenses.

Guest guest guest guest

We need more...We need more... of this. Part of the reason "Sammy" is on a elite team is due to hoarders like DALE COOK. No reason to have 18 kids on the roster, No reason to have 7 teams in each age group. What starts out as 7 teams, 6 with 12-13 players, ends up being 1 team "HIS". As the other 6 are not Coached by Him the allegged ALL MIGHTY, fall apart, or disbanned before midway thru the summer. And other quality coached teams are forced to take less talented players. Conklin Raiders just cant seem to to keep it together for a entire year, except his team.

Keep in mind over the last 15 plus years, traveling the world, these "GOLD STATUS" teams have 99% of the girls sign and play within a 5 hours drive.

These coaches are Happy to take your kid and travel the world, cause your paying for them to do so. He doesnt even stay at the same hotel as the team, WHY, its a free vacation all expenses paid for by YOU. And "Sammy" still ends up D1, D2 or D3 close to HOME.

If your an ELITE TALENT, WORTHY to play at a TOP 10 Ranked school, they be at Tourneys in the Northeast. More likely what happens when travling the world, the more they "UCLA" see you play, the more your weakness shows.

Good Luck to the Kids who want it, and deserve it. Because they have let the experience come to them, theres been no sales campaigne Just true hard work and dedication and humble parents thankful to avoid some of their kids college expenses.

Cook stays at the SAME HOTELS as his team ya Jack Wagon!!!! Don't speak of something you know nothing of., all the rest is totally true though.

In regards to the original posting, no it makes no sense. I have no dog in the hunt with sv softball, but I do hear a lot of un happy people with his coaching style. No batting practice most of the season, ( soft toss) and a lot of talking. As far as your posts you are right on a large degree as far as the parents are concerned. Just because you send your kid to play on a travel team doesn't make them a super star. But if your kid does go to camps and works out say at BX or anything like that in their spare time, it will pay off. Maybe they don't get a scholarship but eventually hard work and gym time pay off if you are dedicated. Respecting a coach should be taught to your kids at all levels. That being said the coach also has a hand in that to. If he acts like a jack ass then probably there will be a issue.

Archived