Do You Believe Present obama?

JB 2

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't insist on relying on the fantasy that politicians and elected "leaders" are going to be 100% truthful with everyone, all the time. That includes the current PRESIDENT.

Just by looking at his mannerisms and speech patterns, I could tell that GWB had his moments when he was telling us what we wanted to hear or what he and/or Darth Cheney wanted us to hear and not the truth. He was totally clueless as to what America wanted and needed and got us neck deep in his own personal vendetta overseas. You're welcome, George.

I had hopes that Romney would be different and would be the leader we needed him to be. I respect him and hoped that, as a Mormon, he could counted on to be honest with us. His problem was he was TOO honest and spoke his mind (47%) when he should have stopped talking. Turns out he was just as clueless about the middle class as anyone who's ever run for the office.

Guest RogerRebuttal

If only you were on the center stage, so we could bash you too...

As bad as you may perceive him to be, he's offered more in his lifetime than most of you EVER will...

He fails America for better reasons than you are failing America...

What is your offering, other than negative feedback to a handful of bcvoicers???

As bad as you may perceive him to be, he's offered more in his lifetime than most of you EVER will...

What is your offering, other than negative feedback to a handful of bcvoicers???

It is all relative! What you may think is "success", is seen a mediocrity or worse by others.

Please get your head out of the sand and explain why you have so much faith/support for this man.

There may be only a handful of bcvoicers, but there is a natio of us that wonder when he will get serious about his role and not blame everyone else for his administration's failings.

Guest RogerRebuttal

It is all relative! What you may think is "success", is seen a mediocrity or worse by others.

Please get your head out of the sand and explain why you have so much faith/support for this man.

There may be only a handful of bcvoicers, but there is a natio of us that wonder when he will get serious about his role and not blame everyone else for his administration's failings.

Name me a President that you have so much faith/support for??? Man is flawed. Every man has a weakeness. Every politician has an AGENDA.

I don't trust any man of power. Power creates corruption.

My faith is in God. He's neither republican, nor democrat, nor tea party.

Guest RogerRebuttal

Wrong. There is a nation of you that wonder when your OWN agenda will be fullfilled... Your hatred isn't for Obama, your hatred is for what you think you've earned, but in actuality, what have you really earned? Earning is dying for what is right. Until then, you haven't served the maker.

Wrong.... Your hatred isn't for Obama, your hatred is for what you think you'veq earned, but in actuality, what have you really earned? Earning is dying for what is right. Until then, you haven't served the maker.

No... We know what we've earned. It's right there on our paychecks and is listed as gross pay. We then see a huge chunks taken out every week by the various government entities leaving us with our take home. We also the gov't mismanaged the money they take. If this doesn't bother you, then you probably don't get a paycheck, or if you there is a little plus sign next to your fed tax withholding.

No... We know what we've earned. It's right there on our paychecks and is listed as gross pay. We then see a huge chunks taken out every week by the various government entities leaving us with our take home. We also the gov't mismanaged the money they take. If this doesn't bother you, then you probably don't get a paycheck, or if you there is a little plus sign next to your fed tax withholding.

I can handle what the Feds take out of my paycheck. NYS and the City of Binghamton are gang raping working peoples' pay. Worse taxes in the 50 states. Worse taxes in NYS=Binghamton.

Are we still hovering close to the Constitutional limit on taxation in the City? I predict that before he leaves office Clown Mayor Ryan will raise the parking meters to $1 per 10 minutes and make the fines an even $100 as a way around raising taxes.

Guest RogerRebuttal

I respect that the check Ive earned is bestowed upon me for those that served so that I could earn a check... I don't complain. I PAY IT FORWARD

• 2 weeks later...

Do you believe Present obama?

For weeks after Americans were killed in Benghazi obama insisted it was because ofa youtube video.

obama claims he learned or the IRS Persecutions from news reports.

obama knows nothing about Holder confiscating Associated Press reporters phone records.

obama claims Rush Limbaugh has more Political Power than himself.

obama claims the violence in Mexico is the fault of Americans selling guns to drug cartels but he can do nothing about it because he is constrained by our Constitution. (as though that ever stopped him before)

Yeah, I believe............

Now the EPA is being looked at after being used against the 'enemies list'?

Do you believe Present obama?

For weeks after Americans were killed in Benghazi obama insisted it was because ofa youtube video.

obama claims he learned or the IRS Persecutions from news reports.

obama knows nothing about Holder confiscating Associated Press reporters phone records.

obama claims Rush Limbaugh has more Political Power than himself.

obama claims the violence in Mexico is the fault of Americans selling guns to drug cartels but he can do nothing about it because he is constrained by our Constitution. (as though that ever stopped him before)

Yeah, I believe............

This is not a trick question.

When you listen to obama speechifying do you ever believe him?

I could care less if it is a trick question, why should anyone else? There is an ancient saying...

No.

75'

• 5 months later...

Has obama changed anyones mind in the last six months?

Most likely not. If you were an obama supporter, you listen to the Reps complain about obamacare. Now you learn out that you were wrong, obama lied and those mean and dastardly Reps were telling the truth. To change your opinion now would mean that YOU were wrong. Most people will not admit that they were wrong.

The reps told the truth about costs, plans availability, $2500 savings, not ready on October 1st. But people will still cling to the fact that the Reps "lied" about death panels.

If the rich people in this country created jobs for the less fortunate in this country then there would be no need for free money and other assistance. But the rich just keep it for themselves, enough is never enough. President O will be gone in three years because he cannot run again. Hopefully you haters will feel better about Hillery and yes the first man Bill back in the white house for another 8 years.Its time a women took over and clean this whole mess up for once and all. She won't take any crap from anyone.

"As bad as you may perceive him to be, he's offered more in his lifetime than most of you EVER will".

One can offer many things when someone else pays for them. Government does not earn money. It takes yours, prints worthless money that devalues your earnings, and boasts how the American people have had their lives improved. It is called buying votes, bribery, corruption etc. Government is supposed to take your money and return it to you in the form of services.

This is how how all these free "goodies" are given away, and no one has to pay for them.

Archived