Do You Believe Present obama?

JB 2

You can't put 100% blame on any President. You must also put blame on Congress as well. I would even go as far as saying that Conress as to take more of the blame, they should had set limits to how long they can be in office. People like Ted Kenndy should not be inn office for 50 years. We the people should vote out every congressmen that is in office today.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the rich people in this country created jobs for the less fortunate in this country then there would be no need for free money and other assistance. But the rich just keep it for themselves, enough is never enough. President O will be gone in three years because he cannot run again. Hopefully you haters will feel better about Hillery and yes the first man Bill back in the white house for another 8 years.Its time a women took over and clean this whole mess up for once and all. She won't take any crap from anyone.

What has Hillary done? What has she accomplished? Nothing.

hillery is a very smart and respected woman PeteE unlike us here on this forum. She has never been in power to accomplish anything yet. When elected she will be a fair and powerful figure is this mess and clean up this nasty country and get it back in order and on the right path,just like her husband did before her that bush ruined. With billy boy's help and the respect and experience he has they will be a awesome and powerful team.

hillery is a very smart and respected woman PeteE unlike us here on this forum. She has never been in power to accomplish anything yet. When elected she will be a fair and powerful figure is this mess and clean up this nasty country and get it back in order and on the right path,just like her husband did before her that bush ruined. With billy boy's help and the respect and experience he has they will be a awesome and powerful team.

They were a "team" on the first health care bill (Hillary Care) in 1993. It went down in flames because the text of the bill became public. This is why no one got to read it this time. I never could have ever imagined wishing Bill was the president again.

An interesting perspectve/opinion:http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/28/opinion/carroll-gop-obamacare-hypocrisy/index.html?iref=allsearch

Most likely not. If you were an obama supporter, you listen to the Reps complain about obamacare. Now you learn out that you were wrong, obama lied and those mean and dastardly Reps were telling the truth. To change your opinion now would mean that YOU were wrong. Most people will not admit that they were wrong.

The reps told the truth about costs, plans availability, $2500 savings, not ready on October 1st. But people will still cling to the fact that the Reps "lied" about death panels.

The writer of the article states that the Reps caused the problem because they would not allocate money to inform the public.

The problem is NOT with the public not knowing, the problem is with the website.

He also drags out some other red herrings. They have NOTHING to do with the problems at hand.

If the rich people in this country created jobs for the less fortunate in this country then there would be no need for free money and other assistance. But the rich just keep it for themselves, enough is never enough. President O will be gone in three years because he cannot run again. Hopefully you haters will feel better about Hillery and yes the first man Bill back in the white house for another 8 years.Its time a women took over and clean this whole mess up for once and all. She won't take any crap from anyone.

Just when I begin to think you are only ignorant you say something like this showing you are actually stupid.

God forgive me but I might actually get a hint of enjoyment at what should be a wake up call for your kind come Friday morn.

( BTW, "gramps"? :lol: )

glad you think I'm stupid bj2 opps jb2 . Your two post contributed nothing here yet other than to insult persons posting. Your as bad as the guests the forum just got rid of because of all their BS, and now you. if ever you post anything of importance I will be happy to asses that post for you also and grade your smarts also.If you want to talk DELETED like you are now the computer isn't the place to do that. Computer DELETED talk is for DELETED

not men.

By: Human Events

President Obama is becoming a veritable Pinocchio by stretching the truth on a regular basis. Here are the Top 10 Obama Lies.

1. Americans want higher taxes: During the debate over raising the debt ceiling, President Obama said that 80% of Americans support including higher taxes as part of the deal. But a Rasmussen poll taken the same week showed that only 34% believe a tax hike should be included in a debt-ceiling agreement.

2. Mother denied health insurance: During his presidential campaign, Obama said that his mother died of cancer after being denied coverage for a preexisting condition. He used her image in a campaign ad, repeated the claim in debates, and used the same rhetoric as President when he tried to sell ObamaCare to the American people. But a new book by New York Times reporter Janny Scott says that Obama’s mother, Ann Dunham, had health insurance through her employer and was only denied disability insurance.

3. Tax restraint for middle and lower class: Obama pledged during his campaign and throughout his presidency not to raise taxes on families making less than $250,000. But ObamaCare’s individual mandate will hit many under the $250,000 mark. (Obama’s own Justice Department said the mandate was a tax, not a penalty, when it argued its constitutionality.) Not to mention a higher federal cigarette tax and countless other “fees” in the health care law that hit the middle and lower class.

4. Shovel-ready jobs: When Obama was selling his $787 billion stimulus package, he consistently bragged about how shovel-ready construction jobs would be funded across the nation. Even the President later admitted that was a lie, when he told the New YorkTimes: “There’s no such thing as shovel-ready projects.”

5. Keep your doctor: President Obama repeatedly pledged that under his health care measure, Americans would be able to keep their doctors. However, with rising costs, many employers will dump their health care plans and force workers into the state health care exchanges (unless you belong to one of the unions getting ObamaCare waivers.) A survey by McKinsey & Company found that more than 30% of companies will discontinue coverage for their workers.

6. No lobbyists: During the 2008 presidential campaign, Obama said: “We have the chance to tell all those corporate lobbyists that the days of them setting the agenda in Washington are over. … I don’t take a dime of their money, and when I am President, they won’t find a job in my White House.” At least a dozen former lobbyists got top jobs in his administration at the beginning of his presidency, according to Politico, and National Public Radio reported the Obama administration was granting waivers to lobbyists to circumvent the ban.

7. Foreign money in campaigns: During his 2010 State of the Union address, and again during the 2010 midterm elections, Obama railed against foreign money influencing U.S. elections. The only problem was that there was no evidence to support the charge or, as Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito, in the State of the Union audience, silently mouthed, “Not true.”

8. Arizona immigration law: During the battle over Arizona’s immigration law, President Obama said: “Now suddenly if you don’t have your papers and you took your kid out to get ice cream, you can be harassed, that’s something that could potentially happen.” Uh, actually, Mr. President, it couldn’t. The law would allow law enforcement officials to inquire about immigration status only when there is suspicion of a crime being committed.

9. Transparency: Obama pledged that transparency would be a top priority, but his administration refused to grant one-third of the Freedom of Information Act requests, according to an Associated Press analysis. He also was dishonest about transparency when he said that health-care negotiations would be televised on C-SPAN and that he would wait five days to sign a bill so people would have a chance to read it online.

10. Constitutional oath: During his January 2009 inauguration, Barack Obama pledged to “preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States,” yet he has consistently ignored the 10th Amendment giving powers not enumerated in the Constitution to the states. Exhibit No. 1: ObamaCare.

“That means that no matter how we reform health care, we will keep this promise to the American people: If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor, period. If you like your health-care plan, you’ll be able to keep your health-care plan, period. No one will take it away, no matter what.”

-Barack Hussein Obama

No, I don't believe anything that comes out of his mouth. Add that to he is either one of the biggest story tellers or one of the most inept and out of the loop presidents we have ever had. No accountability and no respect for the working class.

No, I don't believe anything that comes out of his mouth. Add that to he is either one of the biggest story tellers or one of the most inept and out of the loop presidents we have ever had. No accountability and no respect for the working class.

Aye, now if you have any comprehension of the Islamic mindset, , explain how the DC Mahdi intends to help American interests?

Keep the .........

Naw. y'all aint worth warning.

You must have been out of the country but she was the Senator from New York State for 8 years. She promised to bring 200,000 jobs to upstate. That never happened.

Respect? You are joking aren't you.

"...she supported military action in Iraq and the Iraq war resolution..."

The question is can you believe Obama? When Hillary tried to push her version of national health care in 1993, the only way it could limp along was with 100% participation, no private health care (100% nationalized), price, wage, and level of service control. The idea sucked so bad when the public found out what was in her proposal it went down in flames.

After following that mess some one would have to be very uninformed to believe Obamas' rhetoric. The numbers, resources, providers, etc. just did, and do not make sense. No way will this system work, it will have to be single payer, Hillary Care. All it took was charisma, PR, and an electorate believing only what it wants to hear, not what it needs to hear to be informed.

Get the information, separate fact from hype, not what some one told you or said, but numbers, legislation and other tangible bits of information. Determine the truth for yourself.

I think Obama himself got sold a bill of goods and believed what was put into the teleprompter. He has always been the organizer, the front man, the salesman. Health care is nothing new, they just found someone who could sell it. Do you really think he wants this mess to be his legacy?

A good rule of thumb, never trust an ambitious person, they will have no hesitation to throw you under the bus.

I think Obama himself got sold a bill of goods and believed what was put into the teleprompter. He has always been the organizer, the front man, the salesman. Health care is nothing new, they just found someone who could sell it. Do you really think he wants this mess to be his legacy?

Excuse making for Obama's number 1 on the campaign agenda??

Wow.

Of course he wants this on his legacy. He is a hero to all that support government run anything. Democrats have been trying to get this passed forever and he was driving the bus when it passed. Hell, he even got his name attached to it.

Where do you live where you are so tuned out to reality?

What the frack are you smoking? This "Mess" has been Obama's baby since day one and this is the Legacy he wanted. This is where the blame stops...at Obama. Just pushed it through even though he knew it would cause millions to lose their insurance and so on....but then again, he is the President of no accountability which is the other Legacy he will leave behind.

A good rule of thumb, never trust an ambitious person, they will have no hesitation to throw you under the bus.

Yep, he sure has thrown a lot of people under the bus with all his " I was never informed about it" or "I didn't find out about it until"......and wait for it...."It's Bush's fault."

Excuse making for Obama's number 1 on the campaign agenda??

Wow.

Of course he wants this on his legacy. He is a hero to all that support government run anything. Democrats have been trying to get this passed forever and he was driving the bus when it passed. Hell, he even got his name attached to it. ( exactly what I am saying, but digging a bit deeper)

Where do you live where you are so tuned out to reality?

I live where. I can see this as a negative on his legacy. I truly believe Obama Care will be despised. This will be a schmutz* on his memory. Even the press will no be able to rewrite history to polish the turd.The numbers were run 13 years ago, why would public opinion change on something that affects so deeply? Opinion did not change, but packaging and the salesman did. How would you feel about a used car salesman who sold you a painted over wreck, rust holes filled in with plaster, fuel leaks plugged with soap, street signs under the carpet to keep your feet off the pavement, and six cans of Bars Leak in the radiator to plug a cracked block. Every possible trick to hide the truth, and you bought it because you trusted him even though he would not let you look closely at it. Would you ever even visit the dealership again.

Add to this, open immigration further sapping the federal budget, disastrous foreign relations such as putting us in a position behind Russia on the world stage. We are now poised to be a typical second or third rate European power with its population bought off with worthless public money.

He may be intelligent, but short sighted. He wanted fame so badly he was blinded to the obvious. He is the typical Chicago thug ward politician. Anyone in the administration who is the messenger that tells him the truth, something is unfeasible, does their job and presents him unbiased facts, is figuratively put up against the wall and shot. As long as he has political influence, or any under the table influence, the person who gave him any bit of honesty on an issue will have their career destroyed and governmental harassment of friends and family for years. It is the Chicago way, he knows it well.

He is so manipulative and narcissistic he believes his own lies. He was the perfect person to bait with fame and a place in history. Health care was Ted Kennedy's football. When forced to leave the scene, Obama was the perfect one to carry it across the goal line. He could sell anything to anyone, and make and make the uninformed believe in him.Why did the top democrats not go full out for Hillary? Because she failed at getting health care passed. (she was not elected to office, but she was handed the task, if successful a presidential shoo in.)

I watched him make this speech in 2004 and instantly knew what he was made of. The speech was a church tent meeting revival sermon, calling for, and inspiring faith in him, NOT KERRY. A little research into his background was a compass pointing to the party's chief salesman and the presidency. He was campaigning for the presidency while introduce Kerry as a candidate. Not very many notice that, or perhaps dis not want to speak about it.

It is well worth listening to this speech. You will be almost shocked at the focus on his career, and how carefully he co-opted the convention. He planted "hope and change" in that speech. Compare what he said then, and his actions today.

Again it, it is well worth watching this. I cannot urge you enough to do it.

* Urban Dictionary: schmutz

www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=schmutz‎

Used by Jewish mothers to identify that you've got some kind of crap on your face.

I live where. I can see this as a negative on his legacy. I truly believe Obama Care will be despised. This will be a schmutz* on his memory. Even the press will no be able to rewrite history to polish the turd.The numbers were run 13 years ago, why would public opinion change on something that affects so deeply? Opinion did not change, but packaging and the salesman did. How would you feel about a used car salesman who sold you a painted over wreck, rust holes filled in with plaster, fuel leaks plugged with soap, street signs under the carpet to keep your feet off the pavement, and six cans of Bars Leak in the radiator to plug a cracked block. Every possible trick to hide the truth, and you bought it because you trusted him even though he would not let you look closely at it. Would you ever even visit the dealership again.

Add to this, open immigration further sapping the federal budget, disastrous foreign relations such as putting us in a position behind Russia on the world stage. We are now poised to be a typical second or third rate European power with its population bought off with worthless public money.

He may be intelligent, but short sighted. He wanted fame so badly he was blinded to the obvious. He is the typical Chicago thug ward politician. Anyone in the administration who is the messenger that tells him the truth, something is unfeasible, does their job and presents him unbiased facts, is figuratively put up against the wall and shot. As long as he has political influence, or any under the table influence, the person who gave him any bit of honesty on an issue will have their career destroyed and governmental harassment of friends and family for years. It is the Chicago way, he knows it well.

He is so manipulative and narcissistic he believes his own lies. He was the perfect person to bait with fame and a place in history. Health care was Ted Kennedy's football. When forced to leave the scene, Obama was the perfect one to carry it across the goal line. He could sell anything to anyone, and make and make the uninformed believe in him.Why did the top democrats not go full out for Hillary? Because she failed at getting health care passed. (she was not elected to office, but she was handed the task, if successful a presidential shoo in.)

I watched him make this speech in 2004 and instantly knew what he was made of. The speech was a church tent meeting revival sermon, calling for, and inspiring faith in him, NOT KERRY. A little research into his background was a compass pointing to the party's chief salesman and the presidency. He was campaigning for the presidency while introduce Kerry as a candidate. Not very many notice that, or perhaps dis not want to speak about it.

It is well worth listening to this speech. You will be almost shocked at the focus on his career, and how carefully he co-opted the convention. He planted "hope and change" in that speech. Compare what he said then, and his actions today.

Again it, it is well worth watching this. I cannot urge you enough to do it.

* Urban Dictionary: schmutz

www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=schmutz‎

Used by Jewish mothers to identify that you've got some kind of crap on your face.

Even if you found someone to listen who will acually hear what is said?

Barack Hussein Obama is a "legend" created to destroy America.

Just go about your daily existence and do not worry about it.

(gawd i hate the stupidity of most of you 30 or so posters)

Even if you found someone to listen who will acually hear what is said?

Barack Hussein Obama is a "legend" created to destroy America.

Just go about your daily existence and do not worry about it.

"(gawd i hate the stupidity of most of you 30 or so posters)

"Barack Hussein Obama is a "legend" created"

That is exactly what I said, he was groomed and polished for 10 years.

If you are so smart, why do you surround yourself with 30 stupid people?

"Barack Hussein Obama is a "legend" created"

That is exactly what I said, he was groomed and polished for 10 years.

If you are so smart, why do you surround yourself with 30 stupid people?

Of the 30 or so regulars there are a few business men, an engineer, craftsman/machinist, truck driver, mechanic, a lardass troll mothers, and many other folks far more educated than myself. Surrounding myself with their words is a learning experience as well as entertaining.

What bothers me most about those on here is reading the same complaints year after year but never seeing anything done to rectify the complaints. This is the only area I monitor and spend time in where that is so.

Life is fun, but not everything in life is a joke.

Of the 30 or so regulars there are a few business men, an engineer, craftsman/machinist, truck driver, mechanic, a lardass troll mothers, and many other folks far more educated than myself. Surrounding myself with their words is a learning experience as well as entertaining.

What bothers me most about those on here is reading the same complaints year after year but never seeing anything done to rectify the complaints. This is the only area I monitor and spend time in where that is so.

Life is fun, but not everything in life is a joke.

And exactly how do you hold the politicians responsible other than at election time?

Please tell us.

You pick up a pen and use it. Not the telephone, not the keyboard, but a well written letter. If you took the time to write it, put a stamp on it and mail it, you mean it. Your words written and signed will carry some weight, even if you get a form letter for a reply. It means you are passionate about your issue and probably talking with other people about it. This video describes how to write, and mail an effective letter.

Omar Ahmad: Political change with pen and paper

What is TED http://www.ted.com/

Archived