Joe Biden is mentally ill

PeteMoss

Two of Joe's quotes:

Talking about the movie "Deliverance"

“After those guys tied that one guy to the tree and raped him, man-raped him in the film, why didn’t the guy go the sheriff?” Biden asked.

Obviously Biden did not see the movie or remember what happened.

Also this one:

“When they’re 12 to 14, a dad puts his beautiful little daughter to bed. And then the next morning, there’s a snake in the bed.”

Biden has definitely gone off the deep end. There is something mentally wrong with him. He needs to be encouraged to resign ASAP.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Devils Advocate

You are one of the last people on earth to judge someone else's mental health. Look in the mirror and start from there.

You are one of the last people on earth to judge someone else's mental health. Look in the mirror and start from there.

PeteMoss is not the Vice President of the United States. I sincerely doubt that Saudi Arabia, Jordon, or North Korea have ever heard of him, read his posts, or care about what he thinks. Biden however, in an instant may become President. He has the appropriate global media, and political attention. It is one thing to be flippant on a bulletin board, quite another when representing the United States to foreign powers. What PeteMoss sees in the mirror does not matter, what the world sees, and more importantly perceives of our administration does.

Attacking a person does not affect the message. The mental condition of PeteMoss has nothing to do with Vice President Biden's inappropriate remarks and how they affect the nation.

Biden makes me long for the good ole days of Boy Genius Dan Quayle and Humanitarian of the Century Darth Cheney.

I'm still waiting to see who the Tsarnaevs were supposedly "connected" to. The media keeps digging like they've struck oil and finding absolutely nothing. It's like no one can wrap their minds around the fact that they weren't part of an al qaeda cell or had been trained in an islamic terrorist camp.

Those two idiots were independent, islamic jihad mavericks, to put in easy-to-understand terms. Boy genius Tamerlan simply watched a bunch of jihadist videos and decided to kill. It don't get any simplern' that.

Old Chinese wisdom: Whatever you're looking for in life, you'll find. If you honestly believe they were "connected" you're sure free to believe anything you want. Enjoy.

PeteMoss is not the Vice President of the United States. I sincerely doubt that Saudi Arabia, Jordon, or North Korea have ever heard of him, read his posts, or care about what he thinks. Biden however, in an instant may become President. He has the appropriate global media, and political attention. It is one thing to be flippant on a bulletin board, quite another when representing the United States to foreign powers. What PeteMoss sees in the mirror does not matter, what the world sees, and more importantly perceives of our administration does.

Attacking a person does not affect the message. The mental condition of PeteMoss has nothing to do with Vice President Biden's inappropriate remarks and how they affect the nation.

Thanks Sengui - I owe you one.

I don't think DA can read. I choose to block his posts. I can't see them. And yet he responds to me.

I get to live in his head, for free....

Life is Good!!!!

Please - enlighten us how Biden's words "affect the nation" other than making the underwear of kids like Petey get all bunched up.

Apparently a few on this board have a problem with the concerns of others when it comes to having a potentially insane person second in line for the Presidency. Biden has a problem, whether dementia, Alzheimer, whatever.... To allow this guy any access to any power is about as dangerous as giving a 3 year old an AR 15. Bottom line most people wouldn't do it however the collective brain trust of the leftists in power thinks this guy is great. He was put there so nobody would off the President and also he affords no threat to the President when the two are together. It's typical fascist politics as practiced today. Between the two of them, Obama and Biden, we have become the laughing stock of the world. The worst part is that many of our enemies are simply waiting for these two to really drag the nation down which is what their regime is good at. Remember if by some remarkable chance Obama was removed from office, the village idiot would move into the seat. MSM protects these two clowns with leftist rhetoric, PC BS and not a single concern for the Constitution or what they are doing to this country. The worst part is that it is hard to classify this regime. They use both the Nazi and Communist playbook. This regime is a hybrid of lies and deception but as I noted before, they are protected by both parties and the media. The real question is why?

Please - enlighten us how Biden's words "affect the nation" other than making the underwear of kids like Petey get all bunched up.

This song is just for you sweetie. Linear thinking will get you eberywhere.

I haven't seen any claims here that anyone has examined the VP for dementia, neurological dysfunction or given him any competency exams. I'm assuming no one here has.

So the guy utters a few misstatements here and there. He speaks for a living in front of thousands of people, including TV cameras everyday. People make mistakes. I sincerely doubt a single person on BCV would be able to do what any VP has to do and do it flawlessly.

Former VP Quayle practically invented talking stupid. Where were all the armchair diagnoses when he was running wild on the landscape, spouting crap?

I may have run into Joe Biden as a young boy in Scranton,I use to got through his neighborhood, walking to Nay Aug Park to go swimming, also in the neighborhood was my Nemesis Fergy who was maybe four or five years older than I was and some thing of a nut case and mentally challenged Fergy hated me for some reason and when ever we ran into each other a fight ensued and it was brutal, I always wanted to ask Biden if he remembered Fergy.

One day at the park I fell asleep by the pool laying on my towel and woke up when an adult couple shook me awake and they wanted me to see the life guard since my back was all blistered from the sun, needless to say I refused and walked home in pain going through Joe Bidens neighborhood I ran into Fergy and although I pleaded with him to postpone the fight until I was in shape we had one painful fight with my blisters popping and being filled with dirt, lucky for me some adult broke it up, I was a mess and my Mother was in shock when she saw me, cleaning me up was a painful chore.

I will never forget that nut case Fergy.

Apparently a few on this board have a problem with the concerns of others when it comes to having a potentially insane person second in line for the Presidency. Biden has a problem, whether dementia, Alzheimer, whatever.... To allow this guy any access to any power is about as dangerous as giving a 3 year old an AR 15. Bottom line most people wouldn't do it however the collective brain trust of the leftists in power thinks this guy is great. He was put there so nobody would off the President and also he affords no threat to the President when the two are together. It's typical fascist politics as practiced today. Between the two of them, Obama and Biden, we have become the laughing stock of the world. The worst part is that many of our enemies are simply waiting for these two to really drag the nation down which is what their regime is good at. Remember if by some remarkable chance Obama was removed from office, the village idiot would move into the seat. MSM protects these two clowns with leftist rhetoric, PC BS and not a single concern for the Constitution or what they are doing to this country. The worst part is that it is hard to classify this regime. They use both the Nazi and Communist playbook. This regime is a hybrid of lies and deception but as I noted before, they are protected by both parties and the media. The real question is why?

Joe Biden provides better coverage than Mutual, Fidelity, State Farm, All State, etc..

No one on this side wants to see Biden as President, unless one sees possibilities in a divided nation with Captain Queeg at the helm. The President is in control of the military and the power it possesses . No, the Constitution and Congress do not matter, this is not 1941. All it takes is 26 minutes on one side, 26 on the other, and everything is re booted in under an hour.

Thanks Sengui - I owe you one.

I don't think DA can read. I choose to block his posts. I can't see them. And yet he responds to me.

I get to live in his head, for free....

Life is Good!!!!

The more some one's actions are distracting, all the more closely I pay attention. Especially when the messenger gets shot, it usually means the messenger has already ended the debate, and the adults went home.

I haven't seen any claims here that anyone has examined the VP for dementia, neurological dysfunction or given him any competency exams. I'm assuming no one here has.

It's on the internet and the internet doesn't lie. ;)

I am pretty shocked by the title of this thread! I don't know the law concerning LIBEL, but to say that a person is mentally ill seems to me to be leaving oneself wide open to a libelous lawsuit. Calling a person mentally ill is a pretty strong thing to say---wouldn't you say??? Wow! How would you react if the same thing happened to you? That is if the same thing happened to your know self (not your message board name). Just because Joe Biden is quite aways away from here in Washington, and probably doesn't read this message board, doesn't mean to me that it's any less serious to say what Pete Moss said about him. You've got a lot more nerve than I've got , Mr. Moss, to say what you did! Best wishes to you!

I am pretty shocked by the title of this thread! I don't know the law concerning LIBEL, but to say that a person is mentally ill seems to me to be leaving oneself wide open to a libelous lawsuit. Calling a person mentally ill is a pretty strong thing to say---wouldn't you say??? Wow! How would you react if the same thing happened to you? That is if the same thing happened to your know self (not your message board name). Just because Joe Biden is quite aways away from here in Washington, and probably doesn't read this message board, doesn't mean to me that it's any less serious to say what Pete Moss said about him. You've got a lot more nerve than I've got , Mr. Moss, to say what you did! Best wishes to you!

Here, let's make it easier. Joe Biden is freaking nuts ! That better ? It's called an opinion and it is open to debate, even in a court of law. However, if taken to court I'm sure enough evidence could be presented, thanks to the MSM, that would show Mr. Biden has problems with lapses in memory and trips from reality.

Guest RogerRebuttal

Here, let's make it easier. Joe Biden is freaking nuts ! That better ? It's called an opinion and it is open to debate, even in a court of law. However, if taken to court I'm sure enough evidence could be presented, thanks to the MSM, that would show Mr. Biden has problems with lapses in memory and trips from reality.

Re-Todd

Maybe you can explain what Crazy Joe meant when he talked about a snake is a daughter's bed?

I'll be looking for your answer.