Joe Biden is mentally ill

PeteMoss

My point being, some people abuse the right when it comes to freedom of speech... To tarnish a President to me is treason. Some overstep, and Im just offering up an FYI, because this information is retrievable. Because its on here doesn't mean someone can't place a complaint on you for harassment. In other words, chose your words wisely.

But really my dear RR what about the Actions of a White House resident and his administration being treasonous? Should we all just be docile, quiet even?

Are you paranoid or simply cautious because of the obamanation we are struggling through?

Joe Biden is the Court Jester of a man who thinks he is a king.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My point being, some people abuse the right when it comes to freedom of speech... To tarnish a President to me is treason. Some overstep, and Im just offering up an FYI, because this information is retrievable. Because its on here doesn't mean someone can't place a complaint on you for harassment. In other words, chose your words wisely.

when I speak in public, or write anywhere, I consider, every word. When writing I constantly revise looking for better defined words and constantly attempt to strengthen my weak area, sentence structure. I truly dislike writing. Every time someone writes, they have to remember exactly what they did, create a record. To maintain credibility as a rule refrain from hyperbole, perhaps a very tiny bit when called for. An exception is when attempting humor where hyperbole is expected, and defines a statement as humor..

My comments on Joe Biden are nothing more than what one hears on a night time television show intended as entertainment. Topical issues are the kernel of truth wrapped in hyperbole, for example Saturday Night Live. As for your comments on the president, it is well within my first amendment right to speak about him in any manner I choose, with one exception, threat of physical harm or abuse which is a crime.. This is not a special consideration for a president, he is no greater, or less than anyone. That is why in the United States the president must be a civilian. Also, a person that puts themselves in the public spotlight is open to criticism.

For the issue of tarnishing the president, one cannot tarnish someone who already has tarnished themselves. Criticism is not tarnishing, however libel is. Good luck with this in court. Libel trials only exacerbate the damage. Also, good luck in court on harassment. As a practical manner, harassment does not exist for public figures. Go ahead and take someone to court, or even get a police agency to charge someone for harassing someone who posts here. If you do not want to be harassed, don't make yourself a public figure on a bulletin board. It is the same as a soap box speech in the park.

Guest RogerRebuttal

If you believe propaganda, then by all means continue to watch everything and believe it. The best reader is the one that can read between the lines. Im not defending Obama or any other politician. That's where you are wrong in thinking otherwise. I find it amusing to watch this Nation fold under people like you, that fear your own shadow. IF you haven't set foot on enemy soil, you really don't have input to a conversation on who, what, and how a government is run. You are clearly on the outside looking in. Lets be real, I protect people like you for a living. A person without respect, is a person impeding growth.

If you believe propaganda, then by all means continue to watch everything and believe it. The best reader is the one that can read between the lines. Im not defending Obama or any other politician. That's where you are wrong in thinking otherwise. I find it amusing to watch this Nation fold under people like you, that fear your own shadow. IF you haven't set foot on enemy soil, you really don't have input to a conversation on who, what, and how a government is run. You are clearly on the outside looking in. Lets be real, I protect people like you for a living. A person without respect, is a person impeding growth.

With all happening Washington DC often appears to be enemy soil to lots of folk.

that's different than anyone else that has been a VP or President??

"This is not a special consideration for a president, he is no greater, or less than anyone."

If you mean once a president retires, the criticism stops, or should stop ? Politicians, entertainers and common people are constantly ripping both Bush presidents and President Regan. They are still public figures and fair game in the context of of politics and history. Personal attacks and threats are an indication of a person that cannot defend their point of view. This because they have nothing credible to back them, or it is cool because because a star does it. To publicly, or in the media go after, or threaten family immediately should finish a news persons career. It does for a select few politicians. For me, no matter who it is directed to, or from, a personal attack immediately flips my off switch, and nothing that person said on the topic stays with me.

Media does anything for rating which their profit is based on. This makes it extremely advantageous to go after some politicians and their children on a deeply personal level. Media seems to have its favorite targets.

"Former Nightline anchor and MSNBC host Martin Bashir suggested Friday that someone should defecate and/or urinate in former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin's mouth"

Something like this is intended to do one thing, to hurt someone and their family. There is much worse on the link which illustrates what media will report or publish. Yes, there is media bias, and damn good money in it. Today there is big money to be made by vitriol. Again, I am referring to personal, not political attack. Could you imagine what would happen to people if there were protests like this about the current president? Of course, the essay in the link is biased, but pay attention to the perceived threats and links to credible sources it contains. He does make a rather strong argument. Many of these people should have been detained and threat level determined, but it would have only served their purpose of getting more free media coverage.

source: http://www.zombietime.com/zomblog/?p=621

Remember when the media beat on Bush before the election, then his daughters afterwards?

Media convicts criminals and non criminals. When someone is found not guilty, there is no press in that. And you never hear, 'We were sorry for that"

When a newspaper reports someone has been arrested, It is page one news, with a bold heading and by line. If it was the wrong person, or someone falsely charged, the retraction is in standard type, no byline, one sentence, and buried under the story about the buzzards returning to Hinckley Ohio.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

They drag him out to say something insane every time the spot light needs to be re focused.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/wp/2014/02/07/joe-biden-really-wants-to-run-for-president/

Joe Biden really wants to run for president

Here's Vice President Joe Biden on whether or not he will run for president in 2016: "There may be reasons I don't run, but there's no obvious reason for me why I think I should not run."

• 11 months later...

I think that words like those found in the title of this thread, will eventually lead to government regulation of the Internet. Saying someone, anyone, is mentally ill, seems to me to be an unacceptable thing to do. And if perchance it was meant as a joke, I don't think mental illness is anything to joke about. It's just too serious of an ailment to befall anyone.

I think that words like those found in the title of this thread, will eventually lead to government regulation of the Internet. Saying someone, anyone, is mentally ill, seems to me to be an unacceptable thing to do. And if perchance it was meant as a joke, I don't think mental illness is anything to joke about. It's just too serious of an ailment to befall anyone.

Yeah Government regulations will save us urgh... what makes you think the US Government has the right to regulate something they do not own E.g. the internet and Joe Biden is a creeper...

Joe Biden has a long history of saying and doing crazy things. This is not the first time he has acted strangely.

I am not joking about him. There is something not normal about him.

Two of Joe's quotes:Talking about the movie "Deliverance"“After those guys tied that one guy to the tree and raped him, man-raped him in the film, why didn’t the guy go the sheriff?” Biden asked.Obviously Biden did not see the movie or remember what happened.Also this one:“When they’re 12 to 14, a dad puts his beautiful little daughter to bed. And then the next morning, there’s a snake in the bed.”Biden has definitely gone off the deep end. There is something mentally wrong with him. He needs to be encouraged to resign ASAP.

And then there is John Beahner who keeps saying ISIL. Old John is a drunk. You can tell by his pickled nose.

• 1 month later...